• Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:12 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn didn't know much what to say. She never had a crush with any so she didn't really have any experience of one another. Having his arms wrapped around him feels nice just the same as the previous ones. There's nothing wrong with this. Her arms rose up and wrap around Yun, hugging him back. "I..." She was still a little bit shaky. Don't know what she'll say next will change something forever. "I... love you too, Yun...." She said softly. Uncertainty in her voice though.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:50 am
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun smiled, his expression as warm as the hug he gave Autumn. He places his hand on her head and messes up her hair a bit, chuckling.

"From now on, I will protect you, wherever you go. And I am also gonna teach you how to survive in the wilderness. Just as you gave me a chance to live in a normal home, I will give you the chance to learn to listen to nature and use it to your survival."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn couldn't say anything at first, not sure how to reply when he's already this happy. He better keep protecting her and teach her new things because that's what he promised. She just nodded before he mother called out that dinner is ready. "Come, let's go and eat." Autumn said as she head over to her mother is. Tours the kitchen is her mother over to the pot cooking ontop of the fire, pouring soup onto the bowls. She handed one to Autumn and one to Yun once he comes over.

Autumn took a seat down on one of the pillows laying around the floor and started munching onto her meal. Then suddenly a man came walking in holding a large fish. "Daddy!" She waved to him, greeting to his return. A nice catch today that will be use for tomorrows meal. The man gave Autumn a light kiss then to the woman before grabbing a bowl of soup him self. "Dad! This is my friend, Yun. He's the person I was talking about. He's gonna stay for the night." She pointed out to their new guess.

The man look down than up to him, looking at his appearance. "
My, you look a bit old to hang around with little girls." He chuckles. Wasn't to serous. " She told me that she had a lot of fun with you here and traveling outside. She hasn't been much a trouble maker, has she?" The father ask as he sip his meal.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:31 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun punches his fist into his palm, doing his usual greeting. He sits down as well, taking off his gauntlets and lying them on the floor. He replies to Autumn's father with a shake of his head.

"No, not at all. It's much more enjoyable to be traveling the wilderness with someone rather than roaming alone. Next trip, I will need to teach her proper survival techniques, mainly how to survive without using your waterbending. It's the least I can do for everything she's done for me."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Hmm, yes. That would be the best for my baby girl. Though I hope she'll remember where she's going next time." He eyed over to her. "Yes daddy." Autumn quickly replied. She would leave the house and strangely not returning for days. They were freaked out from the first time. "I'm finished!" Autumn's bowl is empty, eaten her whole meal. She cleaned her bowl then head up stairs. "I'm going to bed now. Good night." She said before she reached the upper level and into her room.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:52 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun also finished his meal. He watched as Autumn went upstairs. He talked a bit with her parents, talking about his travels and what they've done so far. He made sure to leave out the story that they were shipwrecked, then headed upstairs. He had a room to stay in, but he was standing out under the bright moon, his wolfbear blanket wrapped around him as he stood on the balcony. He found it relaxing there. Guess some old habits die hard.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Morning came, the sun rose and shine appon the white frozen tribe.

A voice can be heard just right outside of guess room where Yun is staying. "Yun, are you awake? I brought breakfasts." Autumn said out to see if he was up yet. What she brought was a bowl of cheese and bread for the small morning meal.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun was already up, putting on his clothes. He fixes his jacket and opening the door. He smiles, looking down at Autumn, then taking the bowl from her.

"Thanks."

He sits down and eats, looking out of the window.

"Never slept on a bed before."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn came into his room wile he enjoy himself. "Really? Well how did you sleep in our guess bed?" She questioned him. "You use to sleep only on the ground or stack of hays on your travels?"

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun nodded.

"Slept on moss, grass, dirt, sand, you name it. Made my tent from leather and animal skins."

Yun takes off the large wolfbear pelt, he used it as both a blanket and a bit of a cloak, the wolf's fearsome head as a hood.

"This was my first kill, was a hungry beast and ambushed me. I had a makeshift spear, it nearly cut me wide open. He was hungry, didn't seemed to have had food for days. But so was I. Here is your first lesson for survival. Yes, animals are sacred in our culture. But when it comes to a situation like this, its kill or be killed. Eat, or be eaten."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn looked at the dead skinned pelt, still got part of the top head. Pore little- no, pore big thing, but its dead long ago. Animal been kill to use their fur & skin for warmth & caring and other use inside. They can be friendly, but wild beast can be scary. "... That seams very scary. I don't think I could kill anything like that." Autumn have herself a seat on top of the guess bed. "I can't bring any sharp object with me all the time. My parents didn't want me to dirt myself with it."

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun nods.

"Nobody wants to kill. I never wanted to kill it, but it wanted to kill me. I ran, I ran as far as I could, until it was me and the rock wall. I fought back in order to live. Thats all its about, survival. It is not just the strong that survive, but also the wisest. We fight back and kill, if we have to, in order to survive and to protect."

He feels the scar on his left shoulder.

"Thats why I didn't hesitate to kill those bandits."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn looked down, remembering that time with the bandits. That wasn't a fun time. They grabbed her as a hostage. She couldn't say anything to agreed with him about it, since its was a sad day. It seam like it was her fault that they had too die, but she's grateful that she's okay. "Well.. just don't kill too many people for my sake..." She asked him to do a favor for her.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun smiles, patting her head gently.

"Don't worry, I won't. Now, lets go. We should probably finish our training before we go to the chieftain about taking our next test."

Yun puts back on the fur and then sheaths his new sword in his belt. He walks out of the house and headed towards the training grounds. He would have to find a sword style scroll there at the archive building.

[exit]  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn nudded her head. Might as well finish any skills they can learn. "I'm going to to the healing hut then. I'll meet you at the training ground once I'm ready." She said to him before he left. She got up left the house too to their training.

[exit]

...Northern Tribe

[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas