Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Propositions (Fai & Sal)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:07 pm
"I do~" Sal confirmed, rolling back onto his stomach as Fai went to explain a more serious matter. Insanity, hm? That grey on the woman's hands were familiar, he had seen them before; on Mahir, for example. It seemed that some of those he recognized from before their fall were in fact acting different, their skin was mildly changing colour...

Interesting.

"My dear Faiyum, I appreciate the efforts you've made on my behalf, however it has lingered for so long, and I believe it would be in everyone's best interests to turn our attention to this...Insanity." Even the word was foreboding! Insanity. "Our focus should be on the rebuild and on this new condition, not a self-infliction from my youth." He chuckled softly; he'd gotten used to his condition, but this new one seemed more dangerous than coughing up blood.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm
"I study your problem merely because it fascinates me," Fai said shamelessly. "A disease caused by alchemy should be easily healed by it as well. We should have solved the problem years ago, yet it continues to elude us. Seriously, Sal, what WERE you trying to do that day?" he asked, frowning as he was distracted. Then he shook his head.

"This insanity, I think we should keep an eye on those that were still on the isles during the... incident, especially. Of all the four clans," he told the other male. "Do you know if there are any healers from the other tribes that survived? It might be interesting to get their input on it, as well. Although I don't specialize in healing, exactly..." He was still intrigued. And an intrigued Fai was a Fai that kept digging until he found the roots of the problem, plant or not.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 pm
"Hah!" Well, at least the Alchemist was honest, he thought. Even more amusing that he had slipped the word easily in there. Yes, he had inflicted this on himself in his youth, and many many years later, not even the combined efforts of the best in the 'industry' could recreate or fix it.

"Hmmm...I wonder~" The reply was coupled with a shrug, a little grin on his lips. In the end the research had been pointless, but it was never properly recorded either; his little trip to the infirmary turned into an extended stay and after he couldn't trust his memory of the incident.

"I'll admit I haven't been in contact with the other clans since we arrived aside from that initial forest trip." There was somthing off about his voice; he wanted to wander and see who was left, but he didn't want to wander to see who had been lost. "I will get on that, for science's sake." With that he moved from his rock, sliding out of Fai's sight for a moment. In the shade he shivered enough to trigger a soft cough before straightening his clothing and rounded the rocks to his shorter friend.

"Maybe we could get a list of those affected? If they are close enough to us they may allow us to monitor whatever changes they may undergo." He mused, his voice rasping as he tried to not cough.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:18 pm
"That's a very questionable 'if' though," Fai admitted. "Although, perhaps if we go forward with our plan to start up an apothecary of sorts, they might come to us willingly. Or not," he said, frowning.

"I will share the notes I get on it with you, of course. When I get them. It will be interesting to see what emotional affects this disease has on them, as well. We also need to take in the aspect of post traumatic disorders that I am sure all of us are dealing with at the moment in some form or another. I'm afraid I'm ill-equipped for that sort of problem, though." To say the least.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:57 am
"It might not be as difficult as you imagine." Salbei said softly, recalling a certain few things on Mahir that seemed to fit the description. He did not want to assume however, and so he kept this quiet until he could have a talk with his old friend. As Faiyum continued on however, he nodded where needed and stored some information away for later, as right now was not the time to handle a lot of these issues.

"We all are ill-equipped at the moment, but as time wears on we'll start to become normal again. As normal as we can be of course. We have to stick together now, hmm?" As Faiyum had known Sal for nearly his entire life, the usually toned down hint of sadness in his voice at the idea was likely more pronounced, even despite the fox-eyed smile he kept plastered on his face.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:58 pm
"Sometimes..." Fai said slowly, turning to look at their new home with narrowed eyes. "Yet, sometimes I find myself just wanting to walk away entirely, my old friend. If it comes to that, I expect you to bring me back some time afterwards. Not too soon, of course."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:02 pm
"That's understandable." Sal admitted with a slight bow of his head, the trinkets in his hair clinking almost sadly. "We all need to escape where we can, so long as we come back for the better." Lifting his dark red eyes, he focused on the smaller Alchemist in front of him, the cheerful smile merely a ghost of what it was moments before. "Rest assured, I will drag you back kicking and screaming, my friend." After an appropriate amount of time was of course left unsaid. "I will not have you leave me as well."  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff