Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felien of Hyver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 am
User Image
Ilwynn Rohanis

Ilwynn woke with a start. The hot desert air clung to him with a stubborn stickiness, much like his clothes, and a metallic taste lingered in his mouth. His ears popped as he shot up from his pallet on the floor, used to the mountian air high above sea level rather than this miserable pit, and he surveyed his tent with a throbbing head. The slick tan material of the tent looked nothing like his stark white room at the temple, and the thick sauna-like air was hell to pay for living in the crisp mountian hideaway for so long. Panic rose like bile in his throat and he clamoured out of his tangled sheets - clad only in his gray sweatpants - and stumbled out into the bright morning.

Instead of the wooden deck of the temple, miles of baked dirt and sand peppered with cacti met his gaze. He swore and kicked up a cloud of sand, glaring up at Heaven with a scowl. And I suppose you think this is pretty damn funny. Send the Fallen to the desert while he's passed out - real decent of you. Cursing, he glanced across the site to see a group of Holies clustered by their tents. Their pristine white wings all seemed intact and he craned his neck to see his own charcoal wings still folded tight against his back. At least not everything about this day was screwed up yet - he could still escape if he had to. He shoved his hands in his pockets, fully intending to retreat back into his tent to plan a solo desert trek when the quiet rustle of paper caught his attention. His fingers closed around a small scrap of paper and he held it up to the sun to read.

"There's a village not far from here. Maybe just a few miles or so. If you go there and find the fortune teller...what the hell kind of prank is this?"

Ilwynn squinted at the group of Holies again and realized they were just as confused as he was. The note didn't explain much, but clearly they were meant to work together to get out of this mess. Still, he wasn't about to go all buddy-buddy with a bunch of Holies just because some joker in Heaven dumped them here. Desert or no desert, Holies were Holies and Ilwynn just wasn't in the mood to get a faith lecture this morning. Besides, there were six tents and only three Holies. There had to be a couple of Fallen stumbling around to make things even, right? Maybe he wasn't in this alone after all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image
±["The Blessed Curse Of Heaven And Hell Runs Within Me"]±

Blake Raine

["I shall never forget...]

Blake looked at the sky and just sighed softly to himself, why did God decide to punish him? Did God finally realize the reason behind his bordering? He didn't know, but he did know that this whole ordeal was completely retarded and he didn't like it one bit. He was stuck in a very hot place.. Wearing leather, leather of all things. Why did he enjoy wearing it? Because most of the ancients around him usually had cold hearts and it chilled him to the bone, so he decided against the soft white cloaks they wore and instead, he clad himself in black. One would of course would confuse him for a Fallen, but he was.. Kind of. He heard Kon coming toward him, so he turned his body, his bulky biker boots picking up sand with the wind. He ran his tongue across his bottom lip and looked at him, he was freaking out still, very paniked and somewhat.. Annoying. But he understood why he was acting the way he was, he was the militant officer, he had men to take care off and lead, so it was only in his nature to be freaked out.. Kon was very out of his element. 'The Miracle Worker', he didn't particularly like that nickname, but he supposed everyone in Heaven had some kind of nickname for him. He ran his right hand through his blondish hair, the red streaks showing up underneath his hair.

He stayed quiet and watched the man with calm grey eyes, he listened to the man rant and ask questions. How the hell should he know what the hell was going on? But then again, he was calm, so someone freaking out would always ask the calm one. Before he could answer, he looked over at the approaching Sharina, just as he thought, she was here. He looked at her confused demeanor and sighed mentally, he still didn't know what was going on, but it seemed he was one of the only calm one's standing around. At least he didn't have to deal with a freaking out female. The hair on the back of his neck stood up as his grey eyes landed on a Fallen, looking a bit ticked off. It wasn't his fault someone dumped them here, against their will. So there were three Holy angels and.. Perhaps three Fallen angels? He looked back at Kon, not wanting to start any trouble with the Fallen this early in the.. Morning? Afternoon? Whatever.. "To be honest, I don't know what's going on.." He looked up at the sky and just looked away quickly, he didn't know if this was the work of God, he would surely notify him of some test.. Especially when sending Blake out to Earth.. "We are on Earth.. In one of the great deserts.. I don't know how we got here or why.. But something tells me that something isn't right. But we're not alone.." He looked over at the other two tents and at one fallen angel, indicating their company.

[..your memory is forever etched in my mind"]

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image I K A R U I M I T Oxxxxxxxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hikaru felt a ray of sunlight bounce off her face, making her close her eyes tighter, and pull the covers up and over her head. A grumble escaped her lips as she dug her face into the pillow. "Go away sun! No one likes you! You should just burn out and blow up so you can stop torturing the few people that actually enjoy their sleep!" She grumbled. Uncovering and turning her head to the opposite side, she opened her eyes seeing the tent zipped. "Which idiot left the tent open?" she groweled closing her eyes again. A few moments passed when she snapped her eyes open, and sat up quickly. " Tent? How the Hell did I get into a tent? Where am I?" She said aloud, quickly crawling out the tent into the bright outside. It took her a minute for her eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness, but when she did, she looked around seeing more people that looked as confused as she did. It was then that she noticed the hard throbbing of her head, and the loud thumping of her paniking heart.
She looked down at her white t-shirt, that hugged her upper body, it was slightly see through, and showed her black bra. Then at her grey loose sweatpants and black Nike shoes that she remembered putting on the last time she was fully conscious.
Hikaru looked around at her surroundings, counting six tents and one unzipped. She became Curtis as to who else was here, and noticed at Fallen. One she recognized as Ilwynn. Hikaru open her mouth to speak and make her presence known, but was interrupted by another male speaking. Turning her neck in the direction of the voice, she saw three Holy's outside of the other three tents she had counted before. A sneer made its was on her lips before she turned seeing a wooden crate. "Does anyone care to tell me why we are in a desert? Last time I checked, I fell asleep in a bed."Her smooth voice sounded, breaking the bit of silence that was in the air.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Have you ever loved someone so much, you wanted to keep them hidden from the world?"
Well, apparently it's called kidnapping....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:28 am
Kon ShikimaUser Image

Just after Kon asked Blake about the situation, since he would of course know what's going on, Sharina appeared asking if he were confused. Kon never even thought of who else would be there, it didn't occur to him there were others. Even though he had seen Blake already, his brain never decided to consider there'd be others. No, it was too busy considering ''AHHHH''. Kon was aware of Sharina, but he didn't know her very much. He was too busy working to socialize with the other angels. ''Oh hey, you're uh...Sharina right? Well, that's one way of putting it. I'm not really confused, just panicking and needing to get back home. I have a lot of work to get done today, as i do tomorrow, and for the rest of the week...You get my point.'' Kon told her, calming down somewhat. After speaking just a bit, Kon was calmed down enough to actually be aware of his surroundings. Which quite scared him, considering the fact it was really hot, the air was really humid and everything around them just emanated an aura of ''Dry''. His fears were even more amplified when Blake said something Kon could not have expected. ''...So, the oldest angel alive, so to speak, doesn't know what's going on here? Wow, to be honest, i expected you to know all about it. 'Cos, y'know, you're the oldest angel...So, Nice to meet you, sir.'' Kon said, starting to feel awkward, and like he just called Blake offensively old. Probably a bad idea to piss people off now, although Kon hadn't the history of being too abrasive. Kon had heard of the deserts, he hadn't been to any personally, nor had he Earth, but what he did hear was it was a dead stretch of sand and heat. Seemed about right. However, another unexpected thing was shown before Kon. And that was the presence of their not so distant cousins, the fallen. Kon turned around upon the indication by Blake, and was greeted by the sight of a couple of black winged angels crawling out from their tents. ''...So then, fallen. Well, gee, this sure is a fun holiday to the desert.'' Kon said, sighing. He realized he hadn't made a very graceful start to his venture, what with all of his panicking, even though the two girls didn't even seem to be at quite the level he was at. Now, what did that say about him i wonder? There was a lot of things Kon could say at that moment, but nothing would come to mind. At first, Kon wanted to explain the situation as he understood it to the fallen girl, but then he remembered the fallen and holy angels weren't on the best of terms. Well, he was told by his superiors that they were as good as demons and he was to hack them down if any of them stood in his way. Of course, this wasn't a battlefield, and Kon didn't have his weapons. Nor did he have his armor. All he had was his regular day to day uniform, with it's thick white material, hard metal shoulder pads, and the high up collar which all in combination equalled a baked Kon. ''...Why is it that I got thrown into the desert in my usual uniform? Whoever abducted us, it would've been nice if you gave me something a bit more breezy. Stupid abductors, with their lack of foresight...'' Kon complained, having nothing better to say than that. And that was all he could say. He was just too overwhelmed to think up anything that might possibly be useful. ''I'm gonna go sit down...'' Kon said weakly, before pathetically walking back up to his tent, and crawling into it. Ah yes, good old shade. If he was going to be stuck in this cooking foil of an outfit for the foreseeable future, the shade was gonna be his best friend.

ⓄⓞⒸ: Terrible post, but that's because it's rushed ^^;; Have almost as much time for recreation as Kon does...

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image
ϛharina ӄanari

❝ Ѻbsatcles will always be there
so it is said.
Sins will never stop.
It's the worse poison an angel could be fed.

εїз≾ ≿ ≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿ εїз

As more time passed by, more people seemed to emerge from tent, each one looking as confused and as panicked as ever. Sharina saw 2 more Fallen. She guessed that just to make it even, a third would pop out eventually. Uh-oh. Fallen. She didn't have a liking for them very much, though she just kept her mouth shut. There were more important things to worry about. No one knew their exact location, and no one knew how they got here or why they were here in the first place. Sharina clutched her necklace tightly. So many things were running through her mind right now, it was making her dizzy. She stumbled onto a wooden crate, balancing herself on it so that she could stand properly. The heat didn't help it any better either. Sharina closed her eyes and took a deep breath. That's when she heard the Fallen girl behind her. I don't know if I should speak to her... Should I... We are all so very confused..

Finally she said quietly, almost in a whisper towards her, "We don't know..none of us know why we are here or how we got in this mess." Sharina said it rushed. Getting up from the crate, she saw Kon retreat back into his tent. So she wasn't the most worried one here. Did He plan this? Is this possibly His doing? It was said that God always had a plan. He better have one for the six of us here. Closing her eyes again, she heard someone in the group say, "village not far from here." Her head snapped up and she turned around, predicting that it was the Fallen holding a sheet of paper up to the sun. A village. It seemed like an antidote to this poisonous situation. No. I made an attempt to talk to one Fallen today. I'm not doing it again. She thought to herself while sighing.

εїз≾ ≿ ≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿εїз

But is there a cure for this poison?
Can an angel return to the same?
No one really knows,
that's why we are stuck in this game.❞

┢ѺѺϾ┪

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image
Ilwynn Rohanis

Ilwynn snuck a glance at the Fallen beside him - the one who was currently taunting the clique of Holy angels - and immediately recognized her as Hikaru Himito. He hadn't had much contact with other Fallen when he left the safety of Heaven, seeing as he couldn't remember most of them, but for some reason this girl stuck in his mind even after a few centuries in a secluded mountian temple. A sneer was prominent on her face, almost as prominent and the Holy angels' collective look of discomfort. Even after being sent to Earth into the middle of a desert, it seemed Holies were incapable of hatred.

Oddly comforted by the thought, Ilwynn rolled his eyes and retreated into his tent to snoop around for clues. The tent was nothing special of course, just your typical rain-proof fabric stretched over some poles - not that they'd need anything rain-proof in this desert - but piled in the corner were some bags and canteens. Curious, Ilwynn snatched one up and began to rifle through its contents: clothes for about a week in the main compartment and a sleeping bag attatched to the bottom. He found a wad of money and a switchblade in some smaller compartments near the front, along with another copy of the note he found in his pocket. Scowling, he shoved the note into his pocket and inspected the canteens. Both were full of water - enough to last them to the village and no more he suspected.

A sense of paranoia began to creep into the back of his mind and a desperate need to confirm his fears nagged at his chest. He sat down on the dusty floor of the tent and crossed his legs as he had learned in the temple, reaching out with his mind to detect any electrical fields that humans caused with their many handheld devices. For over two minutes, he found nothing. Not even the faintest trace of a human gadget within a two mile radius. Gritting his teeth, he broadened the search to four miles, but the desert responded with only silence. He swore and stomped out of the tent, pulling Hikaru aside.

"In case it isn't already obvious, we're being set up. Check your pockets. I found this in mine, and I sure as hell didn't put it there." He showed her the note, glancing over his shoulder at the clique. "I'm almost positive they have some too. And I snooped around in my tent. They've left us with clothes and water and not much else. There's something about crate of food, but I haven't seen them yet." He ran a hand through his hair in frustration, hissing under his breath so the Holy angels wouldn't hear. "Whoever did this is testing us. This isn't a prank, it's a game. The only way to survive is to win, and the only way to win is to team up with the Holier-Than-Thou clique over there. I don't know about you, but I have a bad feeling that somehow or another we'll need the to get to the village."

Felien of Hyver

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

Blake Raine

Blake grimaced when Kon called him old, he wasn't that old. To be honest, Kon looked older than him. His grey eyes almost looked black as they flashed against his comment, but he looked away and minded his own business while Kon retreated into his tent and Sharina pulled a fast one with talking to the Fallen. She was yound and naive, she didn't know what she was doing. He was sure God was watching them, somehow.. He looked up at the sky and sighed softly, why was he being punished of all people? He'd done nothing but good for God, doing everything he was told. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a peice of paper that said something about a nearby village and a fortune teller, he stared hard at the paper and just crumped it up, tossing it behind his shoulder and allowing the humid wind to take it away to anywhere but here. He gracefully sat down in the sand, his leather picked up the sand. He felt tired, probably because he was frying underneath the sun and his hard leather.

He was putting all the peices together and just sighed, there was no explaination for what was going on. Nothing logical fit the description, three random angels from different sides were stuck together.. What kind of sh*t is that?! His grey eyes did indeed turn black at that time, the heat was getting to his head and it was making him grumpy. He wondered... As if on cue, two massive feather-covered wings sprung from his back, sending cool air gushing and repelling the humid air. One wing was black and one wing was white, the white one was glowing silver and the black was glowing gold.. The glowing auras were another way to tell an ancient from a normal angel. He brought up his knees and crossed his arms over them, resting his forehead against his arm. He sighed softly and brought his wings up around him, giving him cool shade to sit in, so he could think rationally and try and figure things out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
Ilwynn Rohanis

Ilwynn scowled as sand and grit pelted him from the wind the leather-clad Holy made with his wings. He gritted his teeth, slowly counting to ten so he didn't make a scene and dash any hopes they had for working together before they even got started. Still, of all the angels here, you'd think the oldest one would know better than to go about flaunting your wings in a desert. Then again, Ilwynn doubted any of them had even seen a desert before. Heaven surely wouldn't have anything as miserable as this if it was as wonderful as it was hyped up to be, so he couldn't pin all the blame on them for being stumbling idiots.

A heavy sigh passed through his lips and he brushed off the debris from his skin before stalking off into his tent to throw on a pair of more appropriate clothes. A t-shirt and generic pair of shorts later, Ilwynn emerged from his tent - determined to get the ball rolling. The more time they spent in this god-forsaken, the less likely it was they would make it to the village - if there even was one. Ilwynn still wasn't sure he could believe all the note had to say, but it was the only lead he had. Better to grasp at straws than drown, he supposed. Summoning all the self-control he had, he marched over to where the ancient Holy was brooding and sat in the hot sand beside him.

"Look, you seem like the most level-headed one of the bunch as far as Holy angels go, so you must see something fishy about all this desert business right? I mean, if god is as all-knowing as you would have everyone believe, then he must know you're here. So why would he send three of his own angels to Earth with three Fallen angels unless he had a pretty damn good reason?" He pulled the note out of his pocket, leaving it folded, and stared at it as though it were the most perplexing thing on the planet. "I know this sounds ridiculous, but this note says we're supposed to work together if we have any hope of getting out of this mess. Maybe your god is testing you to see how well you follow orders, even under the most extreme conditions. If I remember correctly, it's been done before. Now, I don't know about you but I'd much rather just give this a shot than sit out here in the desert and wait to fry..."

Felien of Hyver

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image

Blake Raine

Blake breathed easily, sending his mind to wander and perhaps his spirit to try and reach the Heaven's. Surely his line to God wouldn't be cut, even though this had happened once before, he'd always been able to reach God through spirit. His soul soared into the skies and was so close to reaching Heaven, but all of a sudden, his soul was smashed back down to his body. His eyes opened with a start and he jumped back a bit, his wings curling up behind him in a scared way. He looked up to the sky, only to be greeted by the sun. He quickly closed his eyes, reaching his left hand behind his head and bringing up a black leather eyepatch and covering his left eye with it. No one knew, but he was half blind in his left eye. When his blind eye was covered, he felt better and more controlled. He rested his forehead on his knees and covered himself up with his wings again, feeling safe. In the humid heat, his black and white feathers blew wildly. He was so out of his element, he didn't like where he was. He'd been to Earth before, but merely as a miracle worker. That's why when someone was on their deathbed and claiming to see an angel, it was him, not God.. As everyone seemed to believe.

He heard footsteps and he opened his one eye, wondering who it could be. Kon? Sharina? No, this aura was different. When the person spoke, he recognized it as male, but not Kon's voice. So it must've been a Fallen, he wondered what the Fallen would want with him. It wasn't like he hated Fallen angels, by God, he was half one himself. He couldn't hate something that he was apart of in some sorts, it just wasn't his thing to do. He listened to the voice talk about the situation and how it was weird, then God perhaps having some kind of test or plan. He didn't know, but this was so unlike God. To send someone like himself out on Earth with other's that he didn't know, with no orders to follow. His right wing was black, which parted from the white one and Blake could get a better view of his company. His one grey eye peered at the black-haired man with the deep voice, he blinked his one eye and just listened and looked, having a look of neutrality. He knew what the note said, he understood what the man was talking about.. But honestly, everything just didn't match up right. He decided the male wasn't hostile, so he was okay. "Nothing matches up.. I tried to contact Heaven like I did during the last situation a long time ago, but.. I was repelled from Heaven, as if some unseen force hit my spirit and sent me flying back into my own body.." He probably sounded ridiculous, but he was telling the honest truth.. He was there during the last situation, 'The Fall' as people called it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am
RoronoaZoro22

Princess Sana-Chan

-l- Eun Mi -l-

Felien of Hyver

ladylydia1020

Miss Maiya

Agh! Sorry I haven't been posting. Busy busy busy. I'll post soon enough though.

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items