Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:16 pm
Lux finally made it to the top of the building to see Rain and Decus.well hello and who might you two be lux said as he poins hi blade at both of you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:19 pm
Character name:Cyrus Scanner
Nickname:Scanner or Cyber
Tech Weapon: gun that transforms into cannon
Bio: he was abandoned by his parents when they went to become caster guards and he was sent to the resistance when he was five but he fled to join his parents as he became a teen.
Appearance:User Image  

X_Glider

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:17 pm
Decus's eyes narrowed as Rain and Lux readied their swords. His gloves seemed to break into pieces, then moved, arranged themselves, little bits of electricity appeared when they came back together, and his claws were ready for battle, but Decus still had stood there like it didn't happen."That is none of your concern. Step aside, I only need to kill one tonight."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 pm
Sitting on the far side of the building was Cyrus.when he saw them he hesitated but quickly pulled out his gun ."FREEZE,WHO ARE YOU?????!!!!!"he shouted stern and seriously.  

X_Glider

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:01 pm
"kill one what do you mean by that"Rain asked as she still pointed he weapon at Decus paying no mind to Cyrus  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 pm
After waiting for a whl Cel starts worring about whats going on "whats taking him so long"  

Monochromeblaze

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:13 pm
"who knows all i know is that you have the same i dea as me Claw and you guy with the gun dont point at us and Rain i did not expect you here"Lux said talking to all of you  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:27 pm
Decus frowned a little as more people came to be on the roof. "Keep quiet boy you will ruin everything and we will all kill you."He ran a hand through his hair, and poised the other at Rain's blade. His fingers extended and pressed down on her blade,pointing it away from his main body. "Yes one I will not waste blood because you attack me. I have a paying customer to serve for tonight and he wants an employe dead. No one special just some idiot who stumbled on something the NeoTech were working on. I kill him and destroy his report. Simple." Decus added the details on his job so that there would be no more prying questions.  

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 pm
"we both have a common person but im here to grab the report so i guess this means i have to stop you" Rain said as she faces Lux
"you hired him didnt you" Rain said as she glared at Lux  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 pm
"Yes i did hire him cause i dont want anyone know ing about my plans including the resistance im surprised how you found out i thought i could keep up the cherades Decus you now have a second mission"  

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 pm
Decus sighed slightly at the notion. He hated getting called or told the mission changed just when he was about to do or finish it. "Whatever you like but it depends on what. If you want me to kill her then you owe me extra." Decus looked at Rain briefly and then turned his attention to Lux. "What is it you want done, for I will for fill it to the best of my ability."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:14 pm
Lux grinned and started saying Decus next mission"I want you to kill Rain and this kid who thought of yelling i will pay you double of what i was originally gonna pay you alright" Lux said as he went away and head twords Cel and left  

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 pm
Rains sword turned into a mechanical Raven and flew around Decus scanning him and return to rains hand as a sword "Listen i dont want trouble leave now and we wont have any problem....or death" Rain said as she Looked at Cyrus "You need to get out of here also" Rain said as she walked twords the entrance of a vent that leads into a building  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:28 pm
Decus pondered his new mission, and swatted at the bird. "No hard feelings ma'am but I need the money and all. But if you offer me more than him I'll walk away, but still kill the boy." He looked at Lux briefly and fixed his eyes on Cyrus. Hope this boy can fight or I'm going to have no fun.  

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:20 pm
"i dont have any money and plus i cant let the boy get hurt" Rain said as she griped her blade getting ready to attack  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff