Reply {{:No plot Rps:}}
The Tavern (Open to all! Have fun!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladylydia1020

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:36 pm
Lydia looked at the girl for a moment, not entirely sure what to say.
Well, this is good at least. If I do hire this girl, then at least she might like being here
After a couple of moments thought Lydia finally replied, "this tavern, or maybe I should say the land it's built on, has a very unique history. Originally it was a place where people who were like us would gather, but it burnt down. Then there was a very bloody battle where over the remains, and now I've rebuilt it." She paused for a moment. "Hopefully this tavern will become a place where unique people can come to gather, but at the moment it's still fairly new. Do you think you could handle being around people that are like us?"
even among our kind, there are people who prefer not to associate with others like them  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:33 pm
Guestbook
Name: Munashii
What makes me unique? I have three horns growing out of my head (similar to my avatar) and I have been living for an unusually long time without any physical changes.

A tall figure entered the building, their face hidden by the cowl of their dark cloak. Judging by the rather lithe form of the person, they could be identified as female. Munashii pulled down the hood, her face all smiles, and let out a blissful sigh. "It's good to be in a place where I don't have to hide my face!" she breathed, practically floating towards the bar.

(You guys still post here? XD)

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

pokemon freak1000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:37 pm
Katsu
Guestbook:
Name:Katsu
What makes me unique? I"m trying a new look (similar to my avatar) and I got a girlfriend

A tall figure entered the room, the deep breathing Katsu could hear it loud and clear. Katsu had amazing eye sight but he couldn't see the dark figure, but suddenly atacked with amazing force the weapon was kunai knife. Since it was dark it missed no one was hurt yet. but then some one, Katsu's father killed the dark figure was identified as a man

(You guys still post here? XD)

{{:No plot Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces