Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Morning My Other Half [Lily+Alva] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:10 am

He gave her an almost sympathetic smile at the mention of freshening up. Such conveniences taken for granted. Bathing was something that didn't even get questioned for a moment anywhere else. "Facilities here are woefully limited. You might find it difficult to do so"

As it was he was already entertaining the disconcerting idea of storing away his silk clothing and donning something more practical, as much as the thought rankled him. But replacements would not be easy to come by. "While we scout out the area, I should like to see if there is anyone who will accept an I owe you for some practical clothing."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:43 am

Lily promptly wilted, he was right, there just was no... she sighed. No way to do so right now. The best she could do was take her bed linens and wipe them against her face until it was dry and then attempt to smooth her hair back a little with her hands. It was still messier than a birds nest.

"How's that? Do I look okay?"

He had a point about the clothing too. Her gaze traveled over to her carefully folded hanfu, "I don't want to go out in my underwear. But I also don't want to mess that up either."

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:01 pm

He gave her a look over and without a moment's hesitation stated "You look as delightful as ever.", he was vain when it came to himself, always concerned about appearance and how other people perceived him. But with Lily she could be dressed in rags and he wouldn't see even the slightest thing wrong with her.

"I know what you mean, I don't want to ruin my dress clothing when it would be so hard to replace." he frowned slightly, thinking before joking slightly. "If we headed over in the direction of the war clan camp we'd be considered well dressed even in our undergarments."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Lily had to grin, she couldn't help it - the man was right, "Maybe but I think we'd need a few feathers too for that to work. Feathers and lots of red paint."

She gave a soft fluttery chuckle before continuing, "Sadly we need to cross through this area to get there or I'd actually try that."

She was serious.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:23 pm

He smiled faintly. "Well. We could always move swiftly. Its quiet today. I hear famine might have managed to find some water too.."

Back home the idea of going anywhere in underclothes was scandalous beyond words, but here he was starting to test the edges of what they could get away with. No one they knew was even around here thus far.

"Worst comes to worst, someone might give us extra clothes to wear." He didn't see it as a slight on his pride either, merely a calculated and logical gain.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:28 pm

"Oh yes! That sounds like a delightful plan." he was right, she couldn't argue with him when he was right. She shifted the covers off herself finally revealing the simple silk vest and skirt undergarments she wore.

"Here's hoping if anyone notices they are in a place to take pity."

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:35 pm

He looked her over critically as she got up. There was nothing really to worry about, even their undergarments were really designed for modesty, even his were of a similar silk vest and shorts combination. It was like being a child again in terms of clothing, and he found he didn't care all that much. Logic overrode everything else.

"Exactly, desperate times call for desperate subtle deceptions."

He stretched lazily. This way also meant avoiding the effort of braiding and concealing his tail, he could keep it loose. He approved, swishing it behind him as he headed over to the door. It wasn't cold that day either. "An adventure. Like old times."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Lily nodded following after him. Her own tail hanging loose and fluid behind her like a trail of white silk.

"If anyone makes fun, we can just come right back anyway." she urged.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:03 pm

"No one will." he stated lazily. "They are all too busy grieving or dealing with their own problems, I doubt they will object to two siblings out for a walk around the place that's meant to be their new home."

And with that he led the way out of the conquest camp.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Lily nodded idly as she followed him out.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas