Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DS Connection
Nintendo DS: Obviously, the handheld of champions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blondiegrasshopper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:22 pm
I love the DS and a couple of the games that are out right now. But, as with all systems I'm waiting for some of the groundbreaking games to come out. I also wish I had a friend who had a DS because I could definately dig wireless gameplay. I can't wait until Metroid: Hunters (Sorry if thats not the titles) comes out because a first person shooter/adventure game is usually not the greatest on a handheld system. Until of course the technology of the DS.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:45 pm
It's Metroid Prime: Hunters wink

I heard they might make that game a WiFi game (meaning free internet play) O_o I hope that rumor comes to fruition. The DS is certainly capable of WiFi.  

Edymion
Captain

SammyD1991

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:31 am
i want a ds sooo badly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:09 pm

Lucky people! I don't have one yet. *goes off and sulks* crying With the games that I've played on other people's though I love Mario DS. I really want to try....oh, what's it called. I can't remember, dang!

irene4athelia

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:13 pm
There are great games coming down the pike wink At least the pricetag is a fair bit reasonable blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:51 am
i like my ds i was playing it dismorning & i never had a nintendo 64 so i know what the n64 was like now.  

sailor knight sun

Aeva

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:22 pm
I just got one the other day. Mario is so cool! whee Ping Pals is fun too, but none of my friends have a ds yet so I can only play the mini games.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:08 pm
The system may use the same 64-bit protocols as the N64, but the polygons are cleaner and graphics crisper. The DS actually exceeds the capabilities of the N64 wink  

Edymion
Captain

ShiroChen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:55 pm
All the games on the DS looks so good that I don't know what to buy stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:31 pm
At the moment, the majority of games are release fodder. There are a few "must haves" like Mario 64, but I'm at a loss to actually name any sweatdrop

It'll be around summer before you start seeing anything that'll make your list longer than you can keep up 3nodding Xenosaga DS, Metroid Prime: Hunters, and Final Fantasy III are just some of the upcoming titles blaugh  

Edymion
Captain

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:32 pm
At first I wasn't interested in Animal Crossing for DS, but now that I know that it's gonna have online, I'd like to try that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:32 pm
Animal Crossing has always been addicting gonk  

Edymion
Captain

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:46 pm
What is Animal Crossing about? ^.^''  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:05 pm
It's kind of like the SIMS...but with animals as...humanistic creatures.

ninja So what...? I don't have a very good explanation gonk  

Edymion
Captain

Foltz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:51 am
DS is the greatest handheld they've ever comeout with, I've tried everything nintendo has come out with, and I'm never disappointed.  
DS Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff