Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] In Loving Memory [Lily+Alva] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:29 pm

He smiled a little wider and rolled his eyes. "At least I am good at grooming tails with all the practice you've given me." They could have gotten attendants to do it back home but very rarely ever had, it was time to chat and bond and generally recount the days adventures. "I can do that much."

"And oh I would not say best brother ever. Perhaps best brother you have." The only brother she had. "But on a scale relative to everyone else. I am nothing special." he wandered along matching her lazy pace. "But I certainly do try."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:34 pm

"Psh, you do not give yourself enough credit brother. You are the best brother. The end, no dispute~" she led them both back inside their tent and bent down to place her items in a nice neat pile by the entrance.

She carefully ran her fingers over the pile making sure she hadn't lost anything before gesturing for him to set his own load down beside it.

"I'll get right to work on these. Surely something will be pliable enough for you to use."

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:56 pm

He couldn't help but smile a little broader at the compliment. "I shall not dispute it then. If that is the case though then you are by far the superior sister."

Leaning down he placed his carried items down alongside hers, there weren't many people he would tolerate being a pack mule for but his sister at least was one of them. Once he was unburdened he brushed down his clothes from stray blades of grass and wandered over to sit down on the floor nearby to watch her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Lily took careful stock of his pile as well before smiling to herself. Not a piece was lost. She then began reordering everything into separate piles. Rigid woody things in one pile, grasses and strips in another and finally somewhat pliable plants in the final pile - the pile that needed worked.

She carefully split the items in the final pile and made them into thin strips she promptly offered them one at a time to Alva, "Will these work brother?"

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Alva watched her work with rapt attention, he wasn't sure what her criteria for sorting were, he wasn't as savvy in the usefulness of materials as she often was. He took the offered ones though and tested weaving them together with nimble claws.

They held up surprisingly well. He nodded approvingly.

"These should be just fine."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:08 pm

She set to work finishing that entire pile and shifted aside offering her spot to him, "Your turn brother."

She smiled fondly at him, eager to see what he could make of her supplies.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:21 pm

He took his time, gathering up the grasses to weave them together, unhurried, careful. Lily's sorting helped, meant that he didn't have to discard too many along the way. He wasn't even sure what he was making in the beginning, just started weaving. It was therapeutic and he almost forgot there was an actual task at hand.

As it came to shaping things though, there only seemed one natural shape for it to take. The lily ponds had been important. Very much so, so many memories with his sister by them. They were gone, she was not, and she had taken on their name as her own.

It took some time, but with quiet patience the work took shape, neat and elaborate.

When he was done he handed her a woven lilypad, an intricate waterlily set neatly on top of it.

"Will this suit?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Lily had been keenly watching the entire time. Leaning against his arm one moment and then gently guiding him to take a slightly more suitable piece of material anytime he seemed to struggle with the pliability of one the next.

When his work was finally completed she lit up and smiled with a wild nod of approval, "It is perfect!"

"You always do the best work brother," she heaved a light yawn before slumping onto his arm. It had been a long accomplishing day. They could present it in the morning perhaps?

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Alva looked grateful for her approval. He hadn't been entirely sure what they could do to commemorate and entire world. But he supposed it made sense, their world had been a small one, a tiny part of that larger whole. It only made sense to deal with what they knew rather than some grand and ultimately false gesture. Yes. That made sense.

He nodded. "Good. I am pleased you like it." He was, her opinion was the only one that mattered to him.

"It takes the most superior materials to make a truly great piece." he added with a lazy stroke of her hair. "Thank you for your faith in me though, it means a great deal to me."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Lily smiled warmly up at him and gently touched his shoulder where her cheek wasn't occupying it, "It also takes superior skill to weave together those materials and make that grand piece."

"For now brother. I am exhausted. I think I'll retire for the night so that we may present this in the morning," as if on cue she heaved another light yawn before turning to try and shimmy into bed.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas