Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] The hunt for water (Pich & Heidla-Fin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Boozver rolled 1 100-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-100)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:00 pm
Quote:
1-20: You reach an area that seems to be particularly wet, close to Amityville, but there also seems to be an awful stench nearby, probably not...

Were her visions making fun of her? This area looked particularly similar to what she imagined, with soft wet grass and.... an awful stench! Heidla was growing irritated, and looked impatiently at her silent companion. Could it be that they were walking in circles and he would doubt her powers?  
Boozver rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:04 pm
Quote:
- 1-20: You reach an area that seems to be particularly wet, close to Amityville, but there also seems to be an awful stench nearby, probably not...

Same back luck, and same bad smell. Was it the whole world of Amityville mocking her?  

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Boozver rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:06 pm
Quote:
- 1-20: You reach an area that seems to be particularly wet, close to Amityville, but there also seems to be an awful stench nearby, probably not...

Next lawn, again, was haunted by the same wicked smell.

"Are they raising basilisk here, I wonder?" she addressed Pich. "Basilisks stink".

Sadi Sidhe
It took me quite a while!

Boozver rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:09 pm
And here it was. Right when she was getting close to madness, they finally found a bright green lawn in the very centre of which - and right in the middle of nowhere, as it seemed to be - there was a highly ornamented and definitely ancient well. The whole place seemed peaceful and shy, with apple trees in full blossom surrounding the well, and white tender petals covering the stone carving.

The priestess could not check her confident sneer , as the well proved to be exactly what she saw in her vision. "Isn't it better?" - she asked smugly and sat on the border of the well. The water was sparkling and sweet, the stone was ancient and cold - and the carvings reminded her of something, something she could not quite remember. Was it home? Could it be that she had seen a similar pattern somewhere on the Isle of Death? It depicted strong and violent tree roots, and mighty dragons in between, and the trunk of the tree was the body of the well, and the stone branches formed a kind of an arch above it. "Have you seen anything similar, Pich?" Heidla asked musingly. "You jewelcrafters must study different patterns, is there anything in particular it reminds you of? "

Sadi Sidhe
Finally we get to the point!

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Sadi Sidhe

Shameless Nerd

12,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 pm
Boozver
Sorry for the delay! Yay RL insanity... XD

Pich followed his priestess to an empty well, through seemingly endless stinking swampy areas, and was beginning to wonder if maybe the shock of their loss wasn't affecting her ability to get a clear vision. He would never doubt her ability of course, but, well, shock could deeply affect a person, even a priestess.

He should never have doubted even that much. Functionally, his well was just as good, with pure, sweet water. But this well was... beautiful. Far more befitting a priestess. It was carved in the form of a mighty tree, with fierce dragons patrolling its roots.

"It is stunning, priestess. Perhaps there is hope for these people, if they can create its like." he murmured. "I have not seen a design quite like this before, priestess. Patterning things after trees, or dragons, yes, but not the combination, and not quite like this."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 pm
Heidla was pleased with Pich's words and the look on his face. He seemed to admire the well - and by extension, admire the priestess. She was proud of herself, and reassured in her abilities. Besides. the craftsmanship was really beautiful. She caressed the curves of the dragon figure with her hand.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"They remind me of one of the designs I saw in one of the manuscripts telling about our history. And the dragon looks familiar... I wonder if it is from the story about the dragon eating the roots of the world's tree I once stumbled upon. And I wonder who is the craftsman of this well. It is a great work, worthy of a horseman! I wish I could study it... Could it be that our ancestors were here once? And one of the ancient crafters of the Death Clan made this well?" her eyes brightened.

" I have a favour I would like to ask of you. The design... If I could have a copy of it, I would have asked the head priestess whether it looks familiar and whether it could have belonged to our Clan. Would you carve it of me, Pich?" she asked. "That would be lovely.... I love dragons, dragons and seals," the priestess signed. "You must think that's unpriestly of me..... But we, priestesses, have our small weaknesses, too. Have I told you my theory about the seals?...And also, have you had time to explore the forest before? I wonder what kind of creatures - and pets - live here?" she would deny it, but instead of thinking about creatures as little workers, she imagined a seal she could caress and play with. But even the thought about it made her blush and look away.

Sadi Sidhe

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Sadi Sidhe

Shameless Nerd

12,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:45 pm
Pich watched the priestess run a finger across the carving of a small dragon that appeared to be eating its own foot. "Perhaps it was one of our own, Priestess. It would be nice, to know some of our history remained in some form." he allowed. "Now that we know of its existence, there should be no reason that you could not study it, I would think. I would be happy to copy it for you though. Next time I come out here, I shall bring supplies to make a replica for you, hopefully my small skill will be sufficient to the task." he added with a small bow.

"Oh no!" he exclaimed, shocked into meeting her eyes for the first time. "It is no weakness, Priestess! Surely no one would dare say such a thing! If it were so, then I must be the weakest of beings indeed, for I..." he stumbled to a stop, seeming to realize the tone he had taken with such an exalted personage. "There is no shame in caring for such creatures." he finished in a quiet mumble, telling himself as much as her.

Boozver
Oh my gosh, so sorry for the delay... New management at work plus wedding planning have killed me. x.x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:41 pm
Heidla shrugged her shoulders and looked at the crafter with curiosity, "Normally horsemen do not care about other creatures. Especially those of lower fear. Like most of Halloween monsters or pets", she said cautiously. "Most of our kinsmen would say it is a weakness. Though I am glad you don't see it as such".

Actually that was a comforting thought. "Then, you might love pets yourself", she prompted. "I'm curious. I have not been out lately, and I know almost nothing about this world. Is there anything you found of interest? Any special creatures you spotted?"

Perhaps the jewelcrafter will make her soften towards this world they found themselves in. She signed.

Sadi Sidhe
Oh, these are pleasant worries - congratulations on your wedding! smile And don't worry, we have about a week to finish it. Or else we can finish it now, and then start a new threat, not for the competition, but just to further develop our characters and their interaction!

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Sadi Sidhe

Shameless Nerd

12,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 pm
Pich looked down, embarrassed. He knew most Horsemen could care less about the lesser creatures, except for how they could best be used to further their own needs. He just didn't agree with that sentiment, and then for a Priestess to admit to it... he had gotten carried away.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I do, Priestess." he answered, glad to change to a lighter branch of this topic. "I have come across a few, but only one that I was able to manage a good look at, I believe he may have come over from the Isles, before... before. He has the feel of home. He lives with me now, if you would like to meet him? He was sleeping, so I did not bring him with me today."

Boozver
Sick = much less pleasant. cat_sad
Time to start wrapping up for this one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:29 pm
Heidla signed. "We have lost so much, and yet I feel there's still a lot to gather and discover. Yes, I would love to meet him some day - I believe that we would be working more together in the future...." A dreamy expression appeared on her face as if she was lost in thought about those unattainable horizons that fate had in store for them...

After an awkward pause she shrugged her shoulders as if trying to snap out of it, and turned to Pich: "Shall we get going? I feel unusually tired". It seemed that she suddenly lost any interest in talking, but she still smiled pleasantly, so that the jewelcrafter didn't think that his company was unwanted. It was time to get home indeed.

Sadi Sidhe
A bit awkward ending, but I guess we can get them in touch later - besides, Pich promised to copy the pattern for her

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas