Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1x1] Poison and Blood (Shikoba & Eisheth) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 pm
"Good. In battle I try not to disappoint." Eiseth had at best a few seconds to recover before he closed the distance again and made a second swiping motion with the dagger, this time to the opposite side. Shik wasn't surprised to hear she was an alchemist - her fascination with the plant should have given that away, and most of Famine were one of the all-too-curiously inventive kind to him anyway. Not there was anything wrong: dealing with the materials and species they did was not easy and came with a sense of pride.

Shik just had a small vendetta against the more aggressive plants, that was all.

"I am an executioner," he explained as he hopped back and took a defensive posture, "the ones tasked to harvest FEAR for our clan. We have a preference for close range combat -"

If she couldn't tell.

"- but I've been trying to familiarize myself with some midrange weapons recently. The bow and arrow has been proving the most bothersome."

HP: 31
Damage: 3

santime

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:23 pm
Executioner... So, it's something like a combo of a Scavenger and a Colony Soldier, she realized. Except, War clansmen should obviously be more war-based. She wondered, if they have something like scientists in their clan.

DAMNED!

New blow she missed while thinking was symmetrical to the previous one, and her own attack was pitiful: she had no idea how to use the chain with such a close range. Well, she could see Shikoba specializes in a close combat: he surely was much better with the dagger than with an arrow!

"Like you see, I need a lot of training in a close combat. In my clan alchemists don't fight often, they do.. very different stuff. But I need to become stronger, that's why I'm studying combat, - like you study bow and arrows", she explained.

HP: 24/40
Damage: LOL SHE MISSES AGAIN razz

Ol-j-man

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:54 pm
A rare grin dawned on the giant's normally placid face. "I can respect someone wanting to pursue outside of their field."

Respect meaning the return of a clawed kick he spun her way, careful to aim away from the chain - he really didn't ned to jar a limb again. His numbed arm was beginning to gain feeling back, and Shik alternated between clenching a fist and relaxing his fingers to keep it going. "A word of advice: always keep adjusting the length of that chain to suit the flow of combat," he pointed out. "A weighted weapon is quite flexible under watchful hands. Aim to hit me with the tip of the weapon, that is where most of the momentum comes to a head."

HP: 31
damage: 3

santime
Poor dear D:

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:13 pm
She couldn't help admitting that was a good advice, and actually quite obvious. The thing was, it wasn't really easy to adjust the chain length in a fight with the opponent who was a) winged; b) generally faster; c) more experienced in battling.

Eisheth sighed. Unfortunately, she was quite positive now the humans, these humans, this particular kind of humans, who defeated them, would be tougher enemies. That's why she does not accept any limits: she has to fight 100 times, 1000 times, 10,000 times, until she would finally be powerful enough.

That's where inspiration comes from, she smiled. She rushed towards Shikoba instead of drying to dodge: she was hit again, but managed to equally hit the executioner with the chain.

"I'm grateful for you advice", she smiled. "I would try not to let you down learning fast".

HP: 21/40

Ol-j-man

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Another jarring clench of the metal about his arm made him grunt, but Shik's face was spread in a feral grin. "Good, good! I would expect nothing less. Another piece of advice -" Before Eiseth could move away, he grabbed the chain and yanked her closer, immediately letting go to let out a full swing attack: one hand arced a vicious diagonal swipe from shoulder to hip, soon followed by a dagger diving for her knee to try and get the alchemist to falter and fall.

"Keep your distance from someone who fights best in close-combat."

HP: 28
Damage: 7

santime

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:51 pm
Keep your distance, my a**! As if it was so easy! That was a really painful blow: Shikoba managed to find her weak spot. The dagger penetrated her leg forcing her to fall on one knee. Eisheth sent the chain somewhere to her left, where her opponent should approximately be, but that was pretty much futile, she didn't even see him.

"Then I simply should be better in the close combat myself", she whispered standing up by the sheer willpower.

HP: 14/40
Damage: le fail

Ol-j-man
UR ROLLS YOU xp

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:31 pm
This elicited a chuckle. "Then learn quickly, alchemist," Shik said with that grin of battle, planting a foot on the chain to try and prevent her from using it. Not that it really mattered as horsemen could summon and desummon their weapon as they were wont to, but there was meaning behind the movement regardless. "You are not just your weapon. We as horsemen are deadly even without something in our hands! Hit me with something other than that."

Damage: And at last Shik herps!

santime

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:44 pm
Shikoba was right, and Eisheth knew it. Horsemen were dangerous even without their weapons... actually, she was thinking about using one of her poisons... her favourite one. However, when she was almost ready, she stopped. No. That wasn't right. She was an alchemist, and that was only natural she was skilled in making various poisons, it was her specialization for her entire life, - but she won't get further, if she would keep relying on what she already knows. If she wants to move further, she needs to learn something new, she needs to learn how to fight in different ways.

Eisheth moved forward trying to grasp Shik's throat, but of course, she wasn't even near his speed. She smiled to War clansman: "What really fascinates me, if your ability to talk while fighting. I need to learn that, as well".

HP: 14/40
Damage: MISS

Ol-j-man
LOLDICE! I guess, it's karma thing biggrin

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am
"Breathing technique," Shik explained as he hopped back from the outreached grasp, almost chindingly clipping her hand with one talon."I am not so winded from this fight. This is more of a lesson, rather. Again now: surprise me."

Damage: 1

santime
SHort phone post from work is short

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:47 pm
And she did! Carefully analyzing War clansman's moves Eisheth realized he was surprising her with every attack, never doing exactly what she expected. First, bow, then claws, then dagger, hands, feet, - Shikoba used every single part of his body as the weapon (she even wondered for a moment, would he butt her with his forehead at one point).

So, the alchemist decided to use the same strategy: she rushed towards Shik, and suddenly moved left jabbing him with the horn of the skull attached to her collar!

"I would love to learn this breathing technique thing later", she replied. "When we finish".

HP: 13/40
Damage: 1

Ol-j-man
Lol, I dunno, if that counts as the surprise, though I certainly keep surprising her and myself with the fail dicerolls razz

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 pm
There was a brief moment where the executioner's brows raised in surprise at the jabbing horn, checking it with a blocking arm as it pierced past his elbow - soon followed by a bark of laughter. "Yes! That is the way," Shik praised as a thin stream of blood began to trickle down his elbow. Famine and War didn't seem so different in this instance: both clans preferred practical-use out of their accessories.

He shoved the horn out and sent his dagger angling at her nearest shoulder to press her back again. "After," he agreed with a tiny nod. "Though they might not apply to you, given your . . . state." Shik gestured with the dagger at why he could see of Eiseth's bony torso. "Now, show me your FEAR."

HP: 27

santime
You're fine~ Shikoba's first battle was a major herpderp for the most part as well. XD Ye dice gods be fickle creatures.

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:08 pm
What she liked about War clan already, was their practical way of thinking. The only difference was War mainly concerned about battle, and Famine dedicated to surviving at any cost, but aside that fact they were much closer, than, say, Conquest or Death: both clans seemed to be rational and avoid unnecessary crap like Death beliefs, or Conquest formalities.

"Nope", she smiled stepping back after Shik's attack. "It's not the right time. And also, I must learn to make it without... it". Proving her words she suddenly released the chain she was holding in her hand, and hit the executioner still smiling at him.

HP: 10/40
Damage: 2

Ol-j-man
Oh, I need to find and read Shik's first battle then! Does Shik ICLy know about hunters, btw?

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:49 pm
"Very well." He took the blow, the accompanying sting distracting him enough to let the horsemen get away unscathed that round. Not for the first time Shik wished he had an offensive FEAR of his own. "Might I ask what it is then? I haven't engaged with a Famine clansmen before."

HP: 25
Damage: 0

santime
Yup! All the horsemen do since, well, the Hunters kinda made their home asplode. 8D;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:43 pm
"I guess, it differs depending on the rank", Eisheth replied. "I'm the alchemist, and we are very different from scavengers, who are in charge of harvesting fear, or colony soldiers, who are... well, soldiers. Each alchemist had its own specialization, which empowers them. My studies are.. poisons. And antidotes. So my FEAR is poisonous. But I try not to rely on it much", she explained.

Eisheth noticed she has hit Shik's hand several times during the batte; it was bleeding. If only she could focus enough to keep hitting the same spot, it should probably weaken the executioner...

HP: 10/40
Damage: 0

Ol-j-man
AH, lol, no, I mean, did he meet them personally biggrin Since, Eisheth was in one of the lairs in human world when the event occurred (I think, I THINK, though I might be wrong, that only auction horsemen were supposed to be with Medea and her group during the event, and all the raffle ones were staged in the lairs....)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 pm
WOULD HELP IF I ACTUALLY ROLL IMMA DERP razz  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff