Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Lost and Found (Bacca and Nomiki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:43 pm
"Yes..." Bacca whispered, and for a moment, looked thoughtful, her face lifting with the familiar look of bright mischief again, "Yes, Sister! Together!" Her grip loosened and she leaned in for a fresh hug before standing, her wings flapping once to get her balance before folding at her hips, "We will mount their heads on pikes together! I will protect you." She nodded, resolved in this new found direction. "At all costs."

Her expression softened again, once more returning to familiarity, "I... I missed you. I am glad... I am glad you are not dead. It is a miracle."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:40 am
"I missed you, as well, Bacca." There was a tinge of sadness in her voice. She very much doubted that her sister was in any sort of position to protect anyone, but she did not let on to that fact. No, she merely offered Bacca a smile as they separated.

"What has kept you occupied since coming to this place?" She desperately hoped her sister had kept out of trouble. "And it is no miracle, Bacca. I did not intend on going quietly," Nomiki offered a soft smile.

"We will protect each other. Do you have a place to stay?"  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:53 am
"I... I have been sleeping in the trees, I have not..." had the frame of mind to confront the other survivors yet. She had assumed she was alone. So filled with hate and thoughts of revenge, she hadn't actually... been of much use. She bit her lip, her wings shifting anxiously at her hips, "Consorted with the others." She shook her head, "I have been planning." She left it at that. Thankfully, she had returned her curved dagger to her hip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:35 pm
Nomiki narrowed her eyes at her sister.

"Well, I have been watching the activities of the others. It looks as though the time to gather supplies is here; we will be able to rebuild, to gain strength before the next attack. I have seen... bartering, of all things, taking place with students from a nearby school."

She shook her head, large wings flexing.

"Let us strike thoughts of vengeance from our minds -- for now, Bacca. We are no good to the others if we do not focus on the tasks at hand."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 am
Bacca whirled around, her expression harrowed as though she thought her sister was being inconceivably irrational. A few blinks and she pouted, "I... I suppose. Yes. Rebuild. Gather our strength. Yes. A... a viable plan, I suppose. Their blood will have to wait," She sighed, looking forlorn.

"I have not been obsessing, sister. I have been most practical." She kicked the dirt, giving a huff and crossing her arms. "Understandably."  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff