Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imladris Mule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:47 am
|| Open

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:16 am
Question! The Artisan rank mentions rituals, but there doesn't seem to be a rank that deals with those rituals? Priests, or oracles, or something. Just something that popped up while reading. emotion_yatta  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Imladris Mule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:17 am
Excited Apathy
Question! The Artisan rank mentions rituals, but there doesn't seem to be a rank that deals with those rituals? Priests, or oracles, or something. Just something that popped up while reading. emotion_yatta

I knew I forgot to bring a rank over. x__X; So sorry about that. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:21 am
Added that as Archmages.

We're going to discuss if this is a seer only rank at some point today.  

Imladris Mule

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:07 am
Going to be working on some of the rituals and things today. <3

Feel free to ask questions that could b added to the FAQ!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 am
Didn't get much done, but here's a rough out idea of a ritual.

Rituals~
Nosta | (Birth) | All Factions |
Nosta is the ceremony in which new life is welcomed within the coalition. When a female goes into labor, the Val’istar is called to oversee the birthing. It is during this ceremony that the cubs are given their place within the coalition. Once the cubs are grown to Istyar and properly weaned from their mothers, they are introduced to their new life. The pale cubs are issued to the Sindarin ranks, common colors join the Asrai, and any cubs bearing a black or exceedingly dark pelt are placed into the ranks of the Drow.
xxx► Every faction has a Val’istar to oversee the ritual and the coalition as a whole is bound by obligation to accept cubs into their factions depending on the judgement issued by the Val’istar.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:37 pm
Elen sila lumenn omentilmo…
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting...
SoA Name: Chii
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: Artisan
Reason for Joining: He's been in the Imladris for a while, but he wasn't born into it. His mother was fleeing from a band of attackers (Chii doesn't remember who or what since he was so young) and badly injured when she found the coalition by accident. They sheltered her. She died shortly after, leaving Chii in the care of the Sindarin.
Any Plot Ideas?
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? Maybe more details on acceptable colors for each faction (like a color chart) and info on naming (maybe different for each faction? If Elven names are preferred for all factions, maybe it would be interesting to have different types of Elven names for each faction. Like the Drow would name their offspring darker/creepier names, etc. but it wouldn't have to be required.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 pm
I GIVE MY APPROVAL.
ALSO TRYING FOR A DROW CUSTOM. >D  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Imladris Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:06 pm

APPROVED. /not neglecting, just working on things-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 pm
Thalion
Didn't get much done, but here's a rough out idea of a ritual.

Rituals~
Nosta | (Birth) | All Factions |
Nosta is the ceremony in which new life is welcomed within the coalition. When a female goes into labor, the Val’istar is called to oversee the birthing. It is during this ceremony that the cubs are given their place within the coalition. Once the cubs are grown to Istyar and properly weaned from their mothers, they are introduced to their new life. The pale cubs are issued to the Sindarin ranks, common colors join the Asrai, and any cubs bearing a black or exceedingly dark pelt are placed into the ranks of the Drow.
xxx► Every faction has a Val’istar to oversee the ritual and the coalition as a whole is bound by obligation to accept cubs into their factions depending on the judgement issued by the Val’istar.

-adds this-

Imladris Mule

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:12 pm
Nae saian luume'!
It has been too long!
SoA Name: Qanda
SoA Image Never Certed
Desired Rank: Teacher
Any Plot Ideas? None at the moment, if I think of anything I'll post it.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? I'd like to see more information on their daily lives, and what would be expected of members from the different factions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 pm

I approve of her! She'll be a silver. Is that alright?

And yes, I'll have to write up more info. It's still in the works. <3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:36 pm
^^ That's perfectly fine with me.

And I thought that might be the case, but I felt bad not adding any comments at all. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:55 pm
Nae saian luume'!
It has been too long!
SoA Name: Faer'aste
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: Warrior (Maethor)
Any Plot Ideas?
Faer shares blood with the silver king, Alkar. He knows this and it's very likely that Alkar is aware of it as well. The blood goes back at least two generations but the bitterness between them has never cooled. Alkar, for his part, is not entirely pleased that his grandsire dirtied himself by mating with a darker coated female alongside his already lovely, pale-skinned queen. Faer feels robbed of a better life and like Alkar, he resents his grandsire. I would like for him to keep his lineage somewhat to himself to avoid any unwanted attention by the higher ranking drow. I would also like him to have a silent desire for the silver queen, Fainauriel.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? He was made just for the coalition! Also I suck for not getting on this sooner. XD  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

BUT OBVIOUSLY ACCEPTED.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]