Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Watervoir's Wacky Warehouse (Vice Captain) (Come say hi!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:45 pm
I AM THE HULK. emotion_donotwant SMASHHHHH!!!

Lol who did you play for SM?

But I am! I tell a bit about myself and then I ask you something about you guys too. classified_northkittenstar

I intended this thread to be more general chatter oriented anyway, since there doesn't seem to be many of these around the thread. The only requirement here is that you guys treat me as da bawse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:06 pm
I forgot my name, but we were original characters. Part of the Moon Army or whatever that went renegade for the rest of the planeteers, because they were hot I guess.

It was a very brief period. Our longest lasting pretending was the yoshis. I was black or white, he was blue or red. I forgot wwhat we did as them, but I remember Yoshi's Island was just the shizzle when it came out and I was super excited.

Still one of my favourite games to this day.

And you are da bawse.

Perhaps I should start my own Q&A thread so that I may also be the boss.  

Jikial

Distinct Hunter

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 pm
That is very interesting... Have you watched all of the SM episodes, btw?

I know little about Yoshis, unfortunately. I just never really got into them for whatever reason. ):

As the bawse, I permit you to make your own thread...so long as you continue to have tea with me in mine. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:24 pm
Hell naw. It never struck my fancy. My friend told me about it and then pretend.

It's okay, I never got that much into pokemon. Oh sure I got most of the cards from the original set, but eh. Other than that I thought it was a passing fad.

Turns out I was so wrong about that I owe God my life's savings. But then again I owe God a lot of money.

I wouldn't know what to do in it, so I'll stick around here for a bit longer.  

Jikial

Distinct Hunter

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:02 pm
I understand. We have knowledge of what the other doesn't have. Put us together and we'd be a super team! xD

Excellent. Would you like some biscuits with your tea, sir?

Assassin's Creed III klaj;sdlkfjsadflks yay!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm
*Makes a skidding entry back, sits down and crosses leg in a englishman like way*
Did someone say tea? I'd love tea miss. And please biscuits.

xd That was fun. I'm actually a long time Pokemon nerd and I play the games and what not. Card game never stuck with me, always yugioh for me, though now I've kinda given it up though all I'm stuck with now are a large box of cards I have no idea what to do with. sweatdrop

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Biscuits all around!!

I... haven't finished Black/White yet. I feel like such a Pokemon failure.

I never got into the card game aspect of Yugioh itself. It was always LARPing or the anime. Lame, I know. /shot
Folks were cheap and wouldn't buy me the cards.

It wasn't even Yugioh per se either. In elementary, we had a section on Mediterranean mythology and my friends and I took to summoning things like Anubis and Ra. emotion_awesome
Maybe this is why I really dig Fate/Zero right now. Summoning ancient heroes, hell yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 pm
OMG a Fate Stay Night fan!? YOUR AMAZING. That series was so awesome, but I haven't watched Fate Zero yet........Is it just as cool?

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm
I DON'T KNOW. I've only watched Fate/Zero, I'm sorry. D8

But my friend said that Fate/Zero is better. I don't know if she's watched Fate Stay/Night (or wherever it is that the slash goes). I'd get the PSP game but I lack the PSP...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 pm
Alice Valentine (Bourgeoisie Alice V)
[intro&looks]

Eva (Countess Misery)
[intro]
[sheet]
[archetype]

Garret Thorngage (Currupted Dart)
[intro&looks]

Evan (Demon Fox Kyuu)
[intro]
[strengths&weaknesses] [x]
[sheet] [x]
[archetype]
[personality]
[world]
[alignment]
[family]
[history]

Ella-Brook (Deoxyribose-42)
[intro]
[strengths&weaknesses]

Alex Rider (DragnGuy7)
[intro&looks]
[strengths&weaknesses]
[sheet]
[archetype]
[personality]
[world]
[alignment]
[family]
[history]

Reina Trasfer (Isa-sama)
[intro]
[sheet]
[archetype]
[personality]
[world]
[alignment]
[family]
[history]

D'cund Vospa & Sigma (Jikial)
[intro&looks]
[sheet, D'cund] [sheet, Sigma]
[archetype]
[personality,D'cund] [personality,Sigma]
[world]
[alignment]

Jim Kirklan (Kirian Apep)
[intro]

Levi Jemison: (Keynir)
[intro&looks]
[strengths&weaknesses]
[sheet]

Mayura (Kobochi)
[intro&looks]

Samantha "Sama" Hartley (Mr. Blackbird Lore)

Basira Itzli (Setses)
[intro&looks]
[sheet]

Fang Caligon (StealthNeko)
[intro] [x]
[looks]
[strengths&weaknesses]

Lloyd "Tombstone" Sanetha (Venom3001)
[intro&looks]
[weapons]
[strengths&weaknesses]
[sheet]
[archetype]
[personality]
[alignment]

Zane Vincent (Watervoir)
[intro]
[sheet]
[archetype]
[personality]
[world]
[alignment]
[family]
[history]  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:26 pm
Looks to be about right by my check. Nice work!

Aw. I guess I'll just have to watch it and see. If you haven't watched Fate Stay Night then I would recommend it, its pretty awesome. After that, check out Infinite Blade Works, which is a movie that takes a different route. If your wondering about the routes, then google it. The whole idea is actually based off of a game where you can take three different routes centering about three of the heroines the main character can form a relationship with. Fate Stay Night is the first one which is with Saber, IBW is the second one, which is with Tousaka, and the third is with Sakura which hasn't gotten an anime adaptation yet though I'm not sure it will as its probably the most violent and mature of the three.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:21 pm
Glad to have your approval. Now I just need to summon up the will to finish it hughnnnnnnn.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. biggrin
Did the book, game or anime come first?  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:43 pm
Lol, yeah that could take some work. All of our intros and such. Though it probably would help out Vay a whole lot to keep track of who's done what.

The game came first(its made by KEY), then the anime(Fate Stay Night first), then the manga/light novels.

Oh getting back to what you said earlier, if you haven't finished Black and White yet I would actually recommend the endings. They're pretty different than what they've done in the past and the extra stuff afterwards is pretty entertaining(one town actually believes that this one legendary will come out and eat their children in the night rofl ).

And lol to your yugioh situation. The cards were fun for a while, but later I just realized it was a money scam(like every other card game) so I stopped sinking money into it. What's funny about your LARPing though is that there are actually cards based off of Anubis and Ra.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 pm
Yeah!! It wasn't my initial motivation for doing this, but I do hope that others will find the links beneficial as well.

Okay, I've updated the links a bit. I don't know if I have the will to go any further with it... I'd initially made the sheet so that I could find aspects of everyone else's characters more easily but as of now, the only useful info that I'm missing is the physical description of themselves that everyone gave at the beginning of class.

Holy cow that's intense. I'll get to it eventually though... DS games tend to consume a lot of my time since they're so easy to start up so I'll wait until school's over. For now, I'll abuse my FFXIII game.

There is just no way to be original any more...  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:07 pm
Oh oh oh! Your avi reminds me of something! confused
But its totally not coming to me.............

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games