Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1]I Just Met You & This is Crazy (Alex & Belladonna) FIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:17 pm
"Well, it smells absolutely horrid... But you really choked me up and it made me miss! So its really fantastic... My attack is all brawn, but you've really got some finesse to your fighting style!" All remarks about Mort not mentioning her were forgotten, any sort of anger or anything negative she had once felt were not dissipated with the smoke. Belladonna still wanted to be friends after this fight, no matter who won!
At this point, it really was anybody's win as both had sustained some damage but still seemed energetic and ready to rumble.

"Oh! I hadn't even thought of that!" The witch mused as she darted back and threw a razor sharp card his way. It wasn't the powerful slice she was hoping for, but this one still found its mark and at least left a small cut. "Well, even if it does stick to my clothes, I didn't wear a favorite outfit for just such a reason."
Even though she knew they were in the middle of a fight, she just couldn't stop herself from pausing and bouncing a little on her toes.
"You mentioned you have a boilfriend... I probably don't know him, but who is it?"
Even in the heat of battle she was a curious creature.

HP: 27
Damage: 4

Seussi
DERP. I'm a derp. XD OK, I was afraid that was the case, but I wasn't totally sure. That's why I mostly didn't write about her hitting her mark, just throwing. OK BACK TO NORMAL. XD Sorriieee~

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm
Praise would get the witch ghoul everywhere as Alex's face split into one of his usual grins once more. He was able to forget about the more serious topic of the horsemen trials easily once the subject was changed to more light hearted questions and conversation once more. "Thanks!" He replied happily to her compliments on his fear attack. "Your attack was quite powerful, really. I'll probably still be sore tomorrow." He joked as he brought a hand down to place on his stomach a little tenderly. He debated at this time whether he should take a moment to perform a little bit of first aide on himself, but all thoughts about that soon fled his mind as another of those razor sharp cards flew past. He brought up an arm to block, which of course it just sliced it's way through, and he gritted his teeth to hiss against the sharp pain that it brought with it.

"You're a Reaper, right? So these cards are your weapon?" He knew that some reapers had weapons while others had familiars, but really, he was just trying to keep up the friendly chatter even while they fought.

"Oh, my boilfriend? You might know him, I suppose....his name is Yin. I mean... Yǐn Cáng." He corrected himself, using the mantodae's full name and actually bothering to pronounce it properly for a change. Even as he spoke, he moved in to send a kick towards Belladonna's knee, in an attempt to throw her off balance.

HP: 19
Damage: 3

AyeAvast
No worries~

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:25 pm
Satisfied with the smile, Belladonna continued her pause to chatter on a bit more.
"Sorry about that... It might not be so bad!" She replied in reference to the punch that she accompanied with a dramatic wince. Hopefully he was just joking, but even if he wasn't, the witch did feel a little bad about hitting him so hard. But she really did want to win!!
"But yes! I'm a Reaper. And yes, my cards are my weapon. They're tarot cards..." Here she pulled out a card and held it still for him to see. Depicted was a tall skeleton in massive black armor. "I use them to fight, but a few special one have my FEAR in them and manifest on the battle field. Like this one, Death!" She sounded awfully cheery about cards meant for destroying an enemy. "I have a 'familiar', but he doesn't help me fight. I thought I might bond with him, but I didn't!"

It wasn't until he tried to trip her that she finally got her head back in the game. But it was too late and he got a nice hit on her knee. Thankfully she managed not to cry out or anything, only sent a wayward card in her direction that barely touched him. Boooo! She needed to pay better attention... But ugh! Boil talk! It was so much fun!
"Yin? Sorry, never heard of him. What's he like?"
Really, it was only fair that she ask since Alexander already knew what Mort was like!

HP: 24
Damage: 1

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:11 pm
"Oh?" He said, feeling somewhat confused. "I thought Reapers just had a weapon or a familiar. I didn't realize some could have both.." Well, you learn something new every day, didn't you? Obviously Alex needed to brush up on his knowledge about reapers at some point!

Once his kick had landed, he was already lunging in, wasting no time in making a grab for the witch once more, even as card flew past, grazing against his cheek. "Hey, watch the face." He growled, even as he closed in on her. She seemed pretty intent on keeping the conversation flowing, asking him what Yin was like. There was a hunger welling up inside of him, however, and this was the second time he had made a grab for the witch, his instincts trying to take over, and really, he was just tired of fighting against them. He was a biter, it's what he was good at. He felt strong compulsions every time he was in the heat of battle to bite whatever was attacking him, and this time was no different. Perhaps if he just gave in, it wouldn't be so bad.

He could answer her previous question later, surely.

Darting his head forward, mouth gaping, he attempted to bite into the exposed skin near her neck.

HP: 18
Damage: 5

AyeAvast
I'll let you decide if he actually bites her or not, since if he does his natural ability might come into play

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:52 pm
"Well, he's not really my... Real familiar... What I mean is, we're very close but we're not bonded in the way a weapon and a Reaper is." The witch chattered with a point of finger to chin. "Sorry about your face, I'll aim somewhere else next time!"
Yet, she wanted to ask something else, to prod him on more about Yin, but she couldn't. His mouth found the crook of her shoulder and, with a bit of horror, Belladonna felt the mouth start to close.
A loud scream ripped from her throat as she pressed both hands to Alexander's chest and pushed. Hard.

Though his teeth hadn't fully punctured her skin, they still took off a small layer of skin. A quick hand reached up to touch the now sore spot, but Belladonna only took a few more tentative steps backwards.
"You bite me!!!!" She shouted, fully stopped in the arena. "On the neck! Hecate, I hope this doesn't bruise..." So distracted was she that Belladonna totally forgot to even try to attack.

HP: 19
Damage: 0

Quote:

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 pm
Not her real familiar? Well, that certainly made a little more sense, and Alex nodded as though he understood, but he made a mental note to ask her more about it later.

If she even wanted to talk about it later, after what he was doing to her.

After he had successfully lunged towards her, he found his teeth plunging into soft skin, not at all unlike that of a humans. Sure the taste was different, and it wasn't quite so tempting, but flesh was flesh and Alex obviously had a little bit of an..addiction? Problem? Call it what you will.

Unfortunately, he wasn't able to break skin, and that was rather disappointing. His hunger urged him to continue, to strike again even as she backed away with a hand held to her neck. "Sorry." (He wasn't, really, not right at the moment..probably he would be later, though), "Sometimes I just can't help myself." He shrugged, before lunging towards her one more time, resuming the same action he had taken before, only this time he was going for blood. The ghoul had said that she had wanted a fight, after all. Well, ultimately, this was how Alexander always ended up fighting, no matter how many martial arts type skills his boilfriend taught him.

HP: 18
Damage: 5
Natural Ability: Contagion Bite: Some students develop poison, zombies develop this. While this can't turn someone into a zombie themselves, the insidious virus in their saliva can cause a person to have duller thought processes for a while, and possibly even make them feel a little bit sick. The symptoms would only last a couple of minutes, at the most, and upon wearing off have no lasting effects on the victim. (Note that this is basically just a much milder version of Alex's Y2 FEAR ability, infectious bite, which can actually do harm to the bitten individual if administered correctly.)

AyeAvast
Feel free to have her react to the nat. ability as you feel necessary! Alex doesn't actually know he can even do this, yet XD

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:03 pm
"You're not sorry at all!" Was what she had wanted to say. She had also wanted to add how she better not bruise or she'd tell Mort that Alexander had tried to give her a hickey and that he'd be in big trouble. (That part was a lie, but bluffing in a battle never hurt!)
But she didn't really say much of that. Mostly she slurred out her first response and didn't even bother with the second.
"You's got... Shomething in your... Bite..." Was all she managed to respond as Belladonna took a few fumbled steps backwards. This was really bad...

Everything felt sluggish, her tongue felt huge in her mouth and the world had slowed down. Each step seemed to take an age, so when her knees started to give out, it felt like an eternity before she landed on the ground.
"S'not cool..." She managed before she pulled up a hand and lazily threw a card. Though her entire being was slowed, apparently her shots were not because she managed a pretty hard hit on the boil. Ugh, she felt downright terrible...

HP: 14
Damage: 6

Seussi
Derp, I forgot to tag you AND do HP count last time. Herp hero. Sorry! But EEK. Its getting close!! :O

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:14 pm
When she first started talking, Alexander just shrugged, and was about to respond with "What did you expect from a zombie." but something about the way she was suddenly talking made him take pause. Her words seemed...rather odd, like she was slurring them. She also looked faintly like she was feeling a little sick, and for a second he was worried that he had done the same thing to her that he had done to Mitzi, except it seemed odd that he hadn't felt any strong surge of FEAR, and she wasn't really complaining about any burning pain from the bite he had given her. She was just acting...extremely odd.

"Something in my bite?" He repeated, momentarily stunned. He pondered that over for a second, and then a grin just suddenly spread over his face, a split second before he was doubled over with laugther. He had....he had infected her! And for some reason that was just terribly amusing. It seemed that Yin wasn't the only one gaining new...abilities. He was oddly proud of himself, even as he continued to laugh, only stopping when one of the witches razor sharp cards lodged into his chest. Jack damnit but that hurt!

"I really am sorry." He manged to grin as he pulled the card out of his chest with a grimace, feeling that it would be slightly unfair if he attacked the ghoul now.

HP: 12

AyeAvast

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

AyeAvast rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 3, 1, 3, 2, 3 Total: 21 (8-32)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 pm
Quote:

Ignore this post. I rolled the wrong thing. My b!

AyeAvast rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 1, 4 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:15 pm
All the words that the zombie spoke came through a heavy filter so that they sounded distorted, too slow and too deep. Everything felt surreal and wrong. It took Belladonna altogether too long to realize that Alexander was laughing at her, so when she did come to that strange realization, she could only reply with an equally strange and confused look. Languidly her head flopped to one side as she tried to hold herself up, but whatever was in his bite had flooded her system. Surely it would wear off as Belladonna was a Reaper and therefore literally impervious to becoming an Undead, but it still had an affect on her.
And she, for one, did not like that affect.

The drive to win, to keep punching and taking hits and to just go ahead and finish this match was strong, but something else acted for the witch. Some semblance of self-preservation that would rather her continue this fight in a safer manner took over and instead led one of her hands out to her little circle of cards. The appropriate card flew to the air above the witch and burst forth into a full, round and very yellow moon. The light it cast was small, but enough to heal the witch for a bit and clear her head of this strange infection.

"Whew! That wasn't fun." Belladonna said in a much clearer and higher voice as she rose to her feet. "I didn't know zombies could do that to Reapers! Yuck, it felt terrible... That's not always what its like for you, is it?"
Maybe that's why Mort was always so slow on the uptake for things?

HP: 14+ 9= 23

Seussi

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 pm
He eyed her next move curiously, noting the card that flew up into the air only to burst into a full moon. He took several tentative steps back, not really wanting to have another punch in the stomach type of experience like he'd had with her first fear card summoning. It appeared that he didn't really have much to worry about, well, not yet anyways, as whatever the moon was meant to actually do had nothing to do with the zomboil. "Feeling better, I take it?" He smiled, still feeling a bit sorry for what he had unintentionally done to the witch.

"I...Didn't know I could do it either, honestly." He shrugged, bringing his arms back up into a defensive/guard type position as he kept talking. "I'm sure I have no idea what you mean though. Not always like what for...'us'?" His eyes narrowed a little in confusion, his guard lowering just slightly. The reaper ghoul had honestly puzzled him with her odd question, and he had a sinking feeling she was asking him if all zombies had to struggle with some type of mental disability.

She was skating on thin ice, here, as Alexander could on occasion get easily offended by such topics.

"I don't slur my words or have trouble stan---okay, well I do sometimes have trouble standing, but I blame a lack of coordination and balance, and this wonderful yet quite often hindering leg of mine." He reached down to pat his skeletal leg for emphasis.

"I doubt it would have harmed you in any permanent way? It would be interesting to time the effects and take notes on your symptoms though! Can you describe what it felt like? I don't suppose you'd willingly let me bite you again?" He grinned, as he was surely teasing her now.

Or was he?

Also, talking about his boilfriend to a complete stranger? Subject temporarily (maybe even completely!) diverted~

HP: 12

AyeAvast

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:34 am
"Oh much, thank you!" Belladonna replied with all the energy she had previously displayed. She had wanted to continue with that train of thought, to keep talking and mention that Alexander was learning all sorts of fun new things about himself that day, but he kept talking. And in the course of his reply, Belladonna quickly surmised that she had (quite accidentally) offended him in some manner.
When he finally reached the more light hearted portion of his speech, Belladonna was able to jump in.
"Oh no, I meant nothing by it! I was just really, really sluggish and I couldn't think straight. Everything felt slowed down and foggy. I wasn't trying to assume that's what you felt, mostly just curious. I figure it isn't since you're rationalizing exceedingly well and replying coherently. I was just... Asking, I suppose. So sorry."

As for the biting and experiments, Belladonna jumped up and grabbed two cards from the air. People were always asking if they could experiment on her, probably because she looked so much like a human that they thought their results would be similar. Well! That sort of thinking was flawed as well as horrifically rude!
"I would prefer it if you didn't experiment on me, thank you very much." With a dramatic swipe the witch threw her card. "And you most certainly may NOT bite me again. What would Mort say? What would YOUR OWN boilfriend say?" Another swipe and another card. The witch was pleased by how she could use her little burst of anger to throw them so well and with such powerful accuracy!

HP: 23
Damage: 10

Seussi

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Seussi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:28 am
Had he really expected her to take the question of whether she would let him bite her again well? No, not really, but he knew if he wanted to he could probably use his brute strength to do it again anyways, whether she wanted him too or not. However, it seemed like his strange urge had been satisfied, at least for now, and he actually had no intention on trying to bite her again just at the moment.

Of course, that might have changed when her cards went tearing through his flesh, embedding themselves into his chest once more. He grimaced as he pulled these ones out as well, managing to slice his fingers in the process. His shirt was begginning to get fresh new stains as his dark and very sluggishly flowing blood began to leak from his new wounds. All this after he hadn't even tried to harm her again! He was beginning to judge Mort's choice in ghoulfriend a tiny bit. Those last two cards seemed to take a lot out of his FEAR shield, and he was starting to feel rather weak. This seemed like a good moment to attempt some healing on himself, and he shot her a bit of an apprehensive look, like she was going to hit him again if he took any moment to stop.

This was a lot different then training with Yin, he surmised, as he ran a hand over his chest, gathering his fear and attempting to heal himself in some small way. At the very least he might be able to at least stop the leaking of his bodily fluids, as it stunk something awful (not that he really cared, but his boilfriend might, later).

"I think Mort would understand." He shrugged, not all that concerned about what the other zomboil might think. "And...my boilfriend?" He was a little confused. Why would Yin care if he went around biting people? Well, actually, he might care a great deal, but the reason that came to mind might not be what Belladonna was expecting.

"Yin would probably disapprove that I was fighting witih a ghoul. I don't know if it makes a difference that you drug me into it, though. As for the biting...I think he'd just be happiest if I wasn't doing it to him." He concluded. As for her comment about how well he could rationalize and structure sentences..... Again, he couldn't help but feel slightly insulted. Of course he could speak properly and rationalize! Why wouldn't he be able to? He chose not to even grace that with a response.

HP: 2+3 = 5
Damage: N/A
Using beginners first aide, ability earned by passing first aide 101

AyeAvast

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 pm
The apprehensive look Alexander gave her made the witch pause, so instead of toss another card his way she simply moved her hands in front of her in a manner that made her circle of cards swirl a little faster around her. It was simply a move for show and didn't do a darn thing but look pretty. Oh so very pretty.
"Mort would not understand!" Belladonna replied with a petulant place of hands onto hips. "Unless... Unless zombies have a secret idea of sharing their ghoulfriends and boilfriends with other zombies... That's not... A thing is it?"
Had she any clue how upset she was making Alexander with her commentary on Undead culture and life, she would have stopped the fight right then and there and apologized with all the force she owned. But her intuition hadn't advanced quite like that, so Belladonna only continued to ask question she felt were totally innocent but sounded vastly insensitive.

As for the whole 'fighting a ghoul' thing, the witch only kept her hands on her hips and bent forward a little to scold the boil.
"There is nothing wrong with fighting a ghoul! We're just as capable as you boils in a fight. Its good not to go picking on girls, but when one challenges you to a fight, she knows what she's doing." Finally the witch dropped her hands and stood straight and even had the wherewithal to look a bit sheepish. "Thank you for fighting me... I really appreciate your help..." The bravado in her voice had faded into something soft and vulnerable. If the two were going to become friends and not strange acquaintances uncertain of the other's true feelings toward their race, now was the time to take the opportunity.
Or it would have also been an excellent moment to attack as Belladonna left herself wide open and didn't even bother throwing a card.

HP: 23

Seussi

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:36 pm
As the cards circled around the ghoul faster, Alexander instinctively went on the defensive, raising his arms up to shield his face as he thought for sure one of them was going to come flying towards him at any moment. When the blow didn't land, and the ghoul began to speak, he just lowered his arms, and stared at her incredulously. She had obviously misunderstood, and he had to close his eyes and let out a long and drawn out sigh before opening his eyes again. "I meant that he would understand that it's a craving. An almost insatiable hunger that we often can not help. Mine seems to come on at it's strongest when I'm under a lot of stress emotionally, or during a battle. It's everything I can do to control myself, sometimes, and then other times, I don't even bother trying." Like today, for starters.

"I can't believe you would honestly think...sharing our ghoulfriends and boilfriends with each other like pups with chew toys! How completely and utterly absurd." He might have rolled his incredibly pale, nearly white eyes at that moment, before steadying his gaze on the ghoul. She had also misunderstood what he had meant about Yin not approving of fighting ghouls, but that one was more easily confusable, so he decided to just let it slide.

"Oh I agree. Equality between the sexes." He began to reach down, towards his leg, grabbing ahold of the larger of the two bones that were visible beneath his rolled up pant leg. "If you ever have a chance to meet Yin, then you might understand what I mean, though." Really, he didn't feel like explaining it. Not here, not now, and not when he was shifting his weight to his right leg while wrenching the bone from his left out with an audible crack, before raising his arm and sending the large bone spinning through the air towards the ghoul. He knew that he had already been terribly weakened, and knew that he stood little chance of winning at this point, since the ghoul looked like she hadn't even broken a sweat. Didn't mean he wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Though without that leg bone he'd pretty much just crippled himself. Oh well, it'd be worth it if he could just land one more hit!

HP: 5
Damage: 4

AyeAvast

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out