Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun stopped as he heard footsteps shortly following behind his. He plops open the small gourd at his side and then spins. He bends the water out and then launches straight at Jethro.

"Hey Jeth! You're late!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 pm
JETHRO
Callen

User Image
Fire is will.

Jethro heard Yun just in time to see the water launched at him, he got hit with the water, now dripping he looked up at Yun. "Hello to you too." He focused his breathing and sent heat throughout his body making the water evaporate from the close proximedy of his body, making him dry again. "Well i'm sorry, battling a dragon takes a bit of time, I didnt get enough done as far as training goes."

My will is never fading

FireBender :: Novice

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sirius927

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 pm
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

Kenshin looked at Taka, who had a rather boisterous entry and the Avatar and chuckled. "You two loudmouths are the perfect team. You'll probably end up annoying everyone out of the tournament." Kenshin shook his head, grinning at the both of them. "Thouch I hope you can back up those words from earlier. Master Taka." Kenshin finished his statement with a smirk, deliberately emphasizing master in order to get a rise out of the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun chuckled a bit.

"Well, I've got most of my training done before my adept test, still have some to do, was almost put out of commission though."

Yun takes off the right side of his jacket and turned around. A large scar covered the upper right side of his back and around the top of his shoulder. The mark left behind from fighting a firebender bandit and an earthbender.

"Thanks to little Autumn, I managed to survive."  

Cain the Blade

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm
JETHRO
Callen

User Image
Fire is will.

Jethro looked at the scar on Yun's back, it reminded him of the fall he''d taken from the dragons power. He held out his hand and flames burst and hovered above his hand, a fierce but controled flame. "Yun, after this tournament, me and you will need to get strong and then do something great, people like us who suffer greatly will accomplish much."

My will is never fading

FireBender :: Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm
Taka's eyes lit up as he trapped Tohru in a big Water Tribe hug. Seemed like she was excited to see him; but hey, he was excited to see her too. The Avatar was his one ticket to freedom, and helping save the world with her wasn't that bad either. "Hey, hey, Avaturd! How's it been? I've been at the eastern air temple learning how to have no sense of humor and turn myself into a eunuch!" Pretty much the truth. Then again, wasn't much different than in the Northern Tribe. "So, Tohru -- wanna team up? Show them how it's done?" He got straight to the point, like usual. Although the world was changing, he wasn't.

Moving out of the hug after a little while, he responded to the lesser being. "From what I remember, children under 12 were supposed to sit in the stands." He gave Kenshin a typical GTFO hand gesture, and went back to facing Tohru. And a wall.  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 pm
((every bit of your character makes me want to kick the s**t outta him shane.))

User Image
Yun Sung

Yun put his jacket back on.

"I already have plans....plans made from years of constant suffering and dark nights, oh yes, I have plans for the future."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:38 pm
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

Kenshin laughed at Taka's response. "That had to be the worst comeback I have ever heard, I look forward to kicking your sorry behind into the drink later." But it seemed as though he had a connection with the Avatar, a tutor maybe? Oh this would be fun. Kenshin smirked as he slammed his bare feet into the ground and waited on his teammate's reply. He would save his strength for the arena instead of mouthing off to these strangers. Though he had a feeling they would not remain strangers for very long.  

Sirius927

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:55 pm
(That was unnecessary, Cain.)

Taka shrugged. "Wasn't a comeback. I was sincerely convinced." Yawning, the boy leaned back against the big green Bungie. He rubbed the skin under the Turtle Frog's neck with his hand, but didn't say much, really. He was tired after all of this traveling. "By the way, what's everyone's name? I don't like calling people by "guy" or "you", so can you guys help... inform me?" Might as well cause conversation to pass the time. Wasn't like he had anything better to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxTraineexxxxxx3 5 0 ll 3 5 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tohru laughed as Taka mocked the air bender's ways. They did seem a bit...over the top...when it came to rules and stuff. "Team up? That's the plan! We'll tear this arena a new hole!" she shouted again, raising her self into the air on a stone pedestal.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sirius927

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:26 pm
Kenshin Ryou

User Image

"Kenshin. Kenshin Ryou of Ba Sing Se." The young earthbender responded, Taka didn't seem to be a bad person, actually seemed to be a lot like Kenshin himself. This will be more fun than I imagined. Kenshin thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 pm

User Image

When Kenshin revealed he was from Ba Sing se, Tohru quickly turned to him and began to ramble in her usual way, "Oh, you're from Ba Sing Se? So am I! Well, I'm not FROM from there, I'm only training there. I'm really from the Fire Nation...technically I'm from the colonies, not the mother land.. you know?"

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sirius927

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 pm
Kenshin Ryou

User Image

Kenshin laughed a bit as he turned to face the Avatar, her rambling was rather amusing. But hey, at least he could say he had something in common with the Avatar, right? "Yeah, I'm from the Upper Ring, you know, prim and proper, just the way I like it." For added emphasis Kenshin shot some earth up from the ground and covered himself in grit. "Personally, I prefer a down and dirty lifestyle ya know? A healthy coating of earth never hurt anyone." Kenshin grinned and formed a rock chair behind him that he fell into rather ungracefully. "So from the colonies? You're an earthbender primarily, yeah? At least that's what I had heard from the chatter going around."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:06 am
Taka shrugged. All of this talk of homelands and whatnot was kinda... well, annoying. For his own reasons. "I was born in Caldera, in the Fire Nation. It was part of a relationship between the Water Tribes and the Fire homeland. My mother, Tui, had a child with Firelord Anzou, which makes me of royal blood to both the Fire Nation and the Tribes. They decided that whatever element I was born with would decide where I'd live. It turned out I was born a waterbender, so I ended up with my mother. For me, that was just bad luck." Suffice to say, he hated his mom. She was crazy and possessive, and now she was gone. Not dead, just gone. She thought she was the moon spirit. She had white hair and was named after it, and she could bloobend without a full moon, so she really believed that she was the revolving Tui. Abandoned everyone to go gloat to herself. But she wasn't the moon. She was just a lunatic. "Sorry, that sounded kinda dreary. But hey, life's life. Least I was born royalty. And geneticaly superior." He rolled his eyes; too bad he wasn't joking.  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 am

User Image

Tohru's eyes and mouth widened with excitement. "Oh my gosh, me too! Well, I'm being kept at the palace. I don't like it...to little like home. I'm from a tiny village, so all the butlers and fancy clothes is annoying." she said, pausing for a brief moment to breath, "And ya, I'm an Earthbender like my mom. My dad is a Firebender though. I really liked Firebending. I cant wait to learn it."

[PBA] Pro Bending Arena/Free Battle Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas