Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timber the Table Slayer

Unsealed Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 am
sorry to cut in, but....

the new rider is going to be a mage/Wizard! rofl i'm looking forward to seeing what the new rider will look like and what weapons he will us.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 am
I'm hoping it'll mostly be related to his henshined form. And if it carries over to his human form (if he is going to be human, you never know about that last part) will have 0 or minimal magic.  

Katsumi Daido

Timber the Table Slayer

Unsealed Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:18 am
well, i hope its a little more darker or maybe as dark as the early riders. i'm looking forward to the new rider and i would be a little scarred if he looks like my idea for a mage/Wizard rider. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 pm
So the name has been confirmed as plainly being, Kamen Rider Wizard.  

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 am
Pretty much. I'm finding netshopping links all over Japanese fan blogs and websites that lead to the Terebikun issue that mentions him by name in the contents section... Guess it's mule time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:28 am
So I've heard a rumor that this new Kamen rider, who is wizard based, there appears to be a chance that he is ring based.  

Katsumi Daido

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 am
Kamen Rider Wizard, he uses two types of rings.
Ability rings and form rings.
His base form is Fire based.
He has a sword that turns into a gun (I think)
The rings effect his weapons as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 pm
I saw picture of him and I will say this he looks very cool but the belt is a little dumb  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 pm
I'm definitely seeing some Similarities to Accel, Hibiki, and OOO.
Accel for the way his helmet is designed.
Hibiki for the stylized lines that the uniqueness he has going on. (and the relatively simple designs)
and OOO for the chest design alterations when the colors are being altered. which I can only imagine to be the elemental changes.

Found a picture with Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow. thoughts on the attributes? I'm guessing Wind, Water, Fire, and Electric.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:12 am
Here he is! xd Kamen Rider Wizard

Kamen Rider Wizard

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 am
Okay, so I was wrong. the yellow one is earth based.
Just they seem to use Gravity and Thunder as elements more often than earth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 pm
I really like the Wizard design. I was taken aback by his little handprint belt and massive ring at first but I'm definitely feeling it now. Its interesting how he has that look where people can see so many past riders in him. Can't wait to see this guy in action.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 pm
yeah i know right! I also love how you can see alittle bit of Skullman in there with his suite design xd but yeah the rings and belt kinda took me for surprise at first, but I love how he carrys all the rings like a chain on his belt mrgreen

I just wish we get another Kiva kinda show, something with alot of dark elements mixed with good humor.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 am
Inui Takumi
I really like the Wizard design. I was taken aback by his little handprint belt and massive ring at first but I'm definitely feeling it now. Its interesting how he has that look where people can see so many past riders in him. Can't wait to see this guy in action.

The first thing I didn't like about wizard's design was his helmet and the hand belt. The rest of the suit looks really cool though. Now I'm seeing it more the helmet and driver are growing on me a lot and I like him as a whole now. I really can't wait for the show.  

Panic!_at_the_Tragedy

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces