Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] A Modest Proposal (Yin and Alex)[FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 pm
"Perhaps not," Yin admitted even as he winced at the pressure on his wrists. "But on the other hand, perhaps you can appreciate why you would not wish to be pinned by an unfriendly opponent?" Really though, with a boilfriend like Yin who would need enemies?

Really, his wrists felt like they were being crushed. Something in him wanted to shift, for his flesh to harden and slim down until Alexander was trying to hold on to spiky mantis claws. He had to fight to keep himself from shifting on instinct, instead working with all of what he knew about this sort of fighting to keep the upper hand. He moved his right knee forward, unsure about lifting his leg at all as it might give Alexander an opportunity, but he managed to place his knee on the zomboil's bicep and then he shifted his weight toward that knee, trying to force Alexander to release his wrist. Once one was free...well, one would be enough.

HP: 15
Damage: 6  
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 pm
Yin actually had a point, his reasoning for the harsh blow to Alex's ribs a fairly decent one. Whether or not Alex actually believed that was why he had done it though? Well, that was another matter entirely.

His ploy to cause Yin more pain by digging his fingers painfully into the other boils wrist might have worked better if he had been actually willing to break Yin's wrists in the process. As it was, he was actually scared to apply any more force in case he might inadvertently do so. He was actually about to release the pressure, feeling quite badly about what he was doing.

Until Yin pulled his next stunt.

"Ow. Ow. Ow." Alex complained, face slipping into a frown as the pain in his bicep increased. This was torture! His boilfriend was absolutely evil and horribly relentless! Still, he had basically asked for this. Now he just needed to figure out what he was going to do about it.

He had only a moment to think about it through a haze of pain. His instincts were telling him to bite, claw, tear his way free but that would have defeated the purpose of what Yin was trying to teach him. Still, he just didn't know how to get free without releasing Yin's hands and using brute force.

You know it helps when training to actually tell me what it is I should do next." He grunted, "So that I'm not just doing stupid things like this."

And so that was what he did. Something stupid. He just...let go, then drew back both hands before shoving them forward into Yin's chest in an attempt to knock the boil off of him with all of his strength.

HP: 20
Damage: 7  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 pm
"But demonstrating is very informative," Yin argued. As his hands were released, for the briefest of moments, he thought that things were going his way. Then Alexander struck. His perch was a bit precarious, and his weight was not entirely balanced, so the shove sent him back onto the mat, landing awkwardly on his shoulder.

"Of course, pins are not effective if you can not hold them down," he managed to get out. He sat up, trying not to make a big deal out of it, but his arm felt numb. He did nothing to let on that that was the case, rather motioning with his other hand. "After catching someone off guard you Should immediately follow up with another attack so they do not have time to recover."

HP: 8
Damage: Alexander is a beast. (Yin is obv Beauty)  
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:42 pm
The relief as Yin was pushed off of him was almost immediate, though a split second later he realized just how much force he had used and sat up almost immediately to survey the damage he might have caused with a wince. He wanted to say he was sorry, but he bit his tongue against it. He'd apologized once earlier, after what had actually been an accident, and that had been shrugged off like it was nothing. He wanted to ask Yin if he was okay, but he didn't want to imply that Yin was weak. Alexander had just apparently brought his A game today, that was all. He wanted to ask if maybe they should take a break before continuing, because Alex really did want to learn and he felt like he might be ruining that.

But Yin's next words made him believe that that also was not an option. Immediately follow up with an attack? It was an invitatation for Alex to do just as Yin said. So, with an inward grimace, he scrambled up to his hands and knees and crawled closer towards him, changing course slightly to come at him from the side. Reaching out, he made a grab for Yin's lower arm before twisting it behind the boils back, shifting himself so that he was behind him and reaching with his free arm to press it against the back of Yin's neck, applying pressure though he was not sure how hard to push. "L-like that?" He said, rather quietly now, all joking set momentarily aside.

HP: 20
Damage: 4  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:09 pm
Yin was grateful that he the way Alexander had come at him meant he was facing away from him. He could not help but grimace at the pain throbbing from his arm. "Precisely," he answered, making it his personal goal to sound normal as his fear shield buckled. 'In fact," the weremantis was already moving, pulling his feet in as close as he could bring them to give himself the best leverage, and the best chance to make this work.

"If you pushed upward," he did just that, though pushing against the arm holding him in place was difficult, his legs were strong enough that he could push past that, though his arm was still captured and he was falling back into Alexander, "that is how you break can break an arm. You can try it if you'd like." though he doubted Nurse Cricket would be pleased with him if he came in with a broken arm.

HP: 4
Damage: 6  
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 pm
Alex was pretty glad that Yin couldn't see his own face. That happy smile had fully slipped away, as the fun from earlier and the excitement at the prospect of taking Yin to prom finally faded. He didn't like hurting Yin, and had fully expected a thrashing during this lesson.

The expression soon turned to that of complete horror at what Yin was suggesting, and as Yin rose up from his place in the floor, throwing himself back into Alex, the zombie let go of him completely and just let it happen, let Yin barrel into him harder then he would have if he hadn't let go, if he had kept the control that he had. He fell backwards, the back of his head thunking hard against the mat on the floor before he used his feet to push himself back and sit up.

Then he reached out and slapped Yin on the back of head. They could have matching lumps. "I would not...I couldn't just break your arm, Yin!" ok there was no hiding the horror now.

HP: 14
Damage: 2  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 am
Yin reached up with his uninsured arm to rub and the place where Alexander had whacked him gingerly. "But it would give you invaluable experience, he argued back, almost a slight whine to his voice as he twisted around to get a good look at Alexander. "It is one thing to break someone's arm in the heat of battle, but quite different to do it purposefully. But sometimes there is a time and place for that."

"Beside that, it would not be the first time I broke something in training, and you could always help me to Nurse Cricket's office."

What the real question was here was...what kind of training regiment had he been put through as a scareling?

Point made, and ignoring any horrified looks Alexander might have, he spoke again. "I am serious Alexander, you may try it if you would like. We are here for training after all."

HP: 2
Damage: infuriating? with words  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:18 am
"I'm. Not. Breaking. Your. Arm." Alex replied, firmly, his eyes suddenly narrowed. Was his boilfriend a masochist or something? Alexander was beginning to wonder. Pretty soon he was going to be joining Mot in the 'what the hell is this boil into?' club. Except that it really didn't make any sense whatsoever, considering Yin was...well, Yin.

"Anyways, I thought that you were supposed to be teaching me pins. But if you really want to demonstrate how to break an arm then here." He held his own arm out towards Yin, and nodded down to it. "You know I can take the pain" Not that Alex really wanted his arm broken, but in a choice between having his own broken or having to break Yin's? Ya, this was the option he would rather choose. Seriously what were they teaching young weremantis's back where Yin was from, anyways?

If Yin kept insisting on the other option then Alexander was going to have to consider hitting him hard enough on the head to knock him out.

Way to ruin Alex's happy moment, Yin.

HP: 14
Damge: Not attacking. Too busy wtfing.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 am
"It is not a matter of an arm getting broken," he said, even as he pushed at Alexander's arm. "It is a matter of being able todo what is necessary if the time comes. I am already all too aware that I could." As he confessed that last bit he found he could not look at the zomboil any longer. Miss Xiu-Ying had told him he had no control, it wa not his fault...but still. Breaking an arm would have been a blessing in that dream.

For the briefest moment he could almost smell the scent of burning, rotted flesh, and he started to get sick to his stomach. No, that was the past. That was just a dream. Quite possibly a dream he would never forget, but a dream nonetheless.

He did not want to train anymore, he wanted nothing that resembled fighting. "We should go get cleaned up," he said abruptly. As if Alexander would willingly clean anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:06 am
And just like that, fun times were officially at an end. Alex was all too aware that something had changed, suddenly, and there was no way of bringing it back around so that they could simply enjoy training any longer. Hell, Yin was even suddenly refusing to look at him, and he let his arm drop, his hand falling into his lap where he glanced down to study it, reaching up with his other hand to rub at his shoulder before reaching up to run his fingers through his hair. Awkward. Things just felt awkward.

"Maybe just uh..show me on a dummy or something next time.." He muttered, unsure of whether he should even be talking. He wanted to ask Yin what was wrong or if he was alright but....really, what was the point? He'd just get the same answer he always did. The same aggravating answer that would really just put an even bigger dampener on the mood. So instead, he glanced back up, forcing himself to smile. Thinking about their upcoming 'date' helped warm him back up inside, at least.

"Ya sure, lets just get out of here. Thanks for the training, I--you taught me a lot of new things I didn't know" Well, he'd learnt a few new things, at least, maybe not a lot but he felt that he aught to at least compliment his teacher, anyways. He pushed himself to his feet slowly, gingerly, his ribs still a little bit tender from the blow they had taken.

He extended a hand to help Yin up, though honestly he just wanted the warm reassurance that was his bonded's hand in his, waiting for him to rise from the floor so that they could leave.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:18 am
"Thanks is not required, but you are welcome," Yin said quietly as he gave in and just placed his hand in Alexander's to be helped up. However, once he was standing he did not immediately let go. "I am sorry," he added, though he did not say for what precisely. Still, it did help slightly as he drew his hand away.

Someday they would just have a normal training session.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff