Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1/PRP] Beauty and Beast [Lan & Shikoba] (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:54 pm
He smirked a bit. "I have a feeling if nothing else that I would chafe against your system. Too many rules with too many people to speak to. I forget the word . . . ah! Beauracracy is what it appears to me. Red tape. Not enough action for my tastes."

The arrow aimed for his chest, but he swiped at the projectile before it could hit, earning him a new cut across his palm. Without warning he discarded the bow and arrow off to the side, summoned his dagger, and sent it whirling at Lan. "I do, however, like the color red. Perhaps you will let me paint you?"

HP: 32
Damage: 4

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:08 pm
Lan nodded slightly. He probably would hate conquest's way from the way he spoke. "Not all action needs to be made with a weapon you know." The dagger cut through her dress and with a hiss, she shot another arrow at him yet missing.

A small trickle of red ran down her arm as the dress was apparently, not the only thing cut. "You should stick to war and fighting, leave the planning to us."

Damage:

Ol-j-man

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 pm
"Then I suggest planning quickly." The dagger disappeared behind her only to be resummoned to his hand. Shik held it up and closed one eye, acting as those his weapon was a paintbrush that he was using to measure where the next stroke should land -

"Anything and everything is a weapon, Lan of the Arrows. Something as soft as one's tongue or as unreachable as one's mind can often be the sharpest tool to have - you would know, no? Though I am of War and therefore more savvy to chaos, even planning has its merits for me."

- and then launched himself in Lan's direction with a powerful beat of his wings, spinning the dagger at her once more towards the opposite arm.

Damage: 5

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 pm
There wasn't much time to plan as he came down, dagger in hand. No time to strike back, to block as the dagger cut into her other arm, another line of red against her skin. Now she'd have to get her dress washed and fixed. Bloody war horseman.

Stumbling back, she let her bow vanish, holding up a hand in silent signal that she yield. "Chaos is what we all can create, but it takes skill to cultivate the proper plan to harvest the most FEAR. No doubt you have been in a Lair or two to know this much. " Touching her arm she scowled. "But then I would guess a brute knows only how to fight."

Ol-j-man

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 pm
Of all the things he imagined she would react with, yielding was not one of them. Again the kris dagger was summoned back to his hand in case this was a trick, his eyes narrowing suspiciously at her peaceful gesture. "You came to me with an offer of a true fight," he said with an accusing tone as Lan touched the fresh wound. "And yet we are hardly winded! Are you so delicate that a few cuts break your morale?"

Proper plans, FEAR gathering, Lairs - they were far away and made for better discussion outside the battlefield as far as he was concerned. Right now they were just additional static that was adding to the unwanted pile called "not physically retaliating".

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:28 am
Rolling her eyes, gold hair was tossed behind her with a sneer. "And to what point does it benefit if we keep going. My dress would be ruined on top of being cut up. Silks are not that easy to come by as they once were you know."

He probably didn't know.

"Morale broken would be me sobbing on the ground, begging for mercy. And as cute as that might be, I'm a bad actress. I know when I am outmatched in a fight. You have, while not fully unexpected, outmatched me Shikoba." Her finger touched her other arm, a portion of the silk growing dark red.

"Would it help your ego if I said you won? So you can feel better about yourself?"
Ol-j-man
God I'm sorry she's such a b***h

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:52 pm
Taking in her words, her excuses, her pettiness - it made him flare his nostrils with an angry snort. "Go then," he growled, desummoning his weapon. "Attend to . . . that, since it's so important." He made a gesture to the tears in her clothes, clearly unimpressed with the whole thing. A battle wasn't supposed to end so anticlimactically, let alone over one's godsworn clothes. Outmatched? Maybe, but he still expected her own pride to let her keep going - what was the point of winning if the opponent did not fight until the bitter end?

But who was he kidding: Conquest's priorities were a mess to begin with.

"Let me know when you're willing to forgo that nonsense and have that true fight."

iStoleYurVamps
Not at all~ I'm more sorry about the herp reply

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 pm
Oh she would go but not before giving the horseman a smug look. "Think of it this way, conquest is not know for simply backing down. Biding our time, waiting for the right moment. One day you'll get your bloody dance with me, until them-" she picked at the blood on the silk. "I have a dress to wash and mend."

Ol-j-man
Lan is p. special with what she wants when I type her so :'D Random battle with random dropping idek. Think it's wrapped?

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:30 pm
"I'll put more stock in your words when I hear the arrows coming." And that was all Shik had left to say as he turned, grabbed the near-forgotten bow, and alighted in the air towards camp, not for the first time glad that the clans remained in separate areas despite being united.

iStoleYurVamps
Yar! Thanks again for the fight, and I saw that gelding comment she made to Danny. FUTURE LOL.[/]

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff