Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Character Forum
Life is Not a Fairy Tale [Profiles] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keiko503

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:58 pm
User ImageHaruki Sohma
Tiger

My I.D.____________
My Names»» Haru
My Day»» Ten Years Old → November 4

My Life____________
My Type»»
【Quiet】
【Caring】
【Curious】
【Stubborn】
My Story»» Haruki was born on a rather cold, early November. Like most of her fellow cursed family, she was born prematurely. Her mother, Midori Sohma, had been prepared for the possibility of her daughter being part of the Zodiac. Her father, Akira, on the other hand, had been unaware that such a curse had existed. Midori had been with the man for a little over a year and had willingly neglected to tell him about the curse that ran in her family, even after she got pregnant with Haruki. This had been her first real relationship and she hadn't wanted him to run off because of it.

Almost as soon as Haru was born, Midori noticed her daughter's unusual hair color. Vaguely hearing a rumor that this had been a recurring trend for some of the previous Zodiac, she quietly informed a family male nurse that there could possibly be a new cursed member. After Akira was forcefully removed from the delivery room at Midori's request, the nurse held the slightly fussy infant in his arms. After a small 'poof', a fierce-looking, larger than average white tiger cub emerged, growling, biting, and clawing at the nurse as she tried to get back to her mother, the only familiar scent in the room.

Midori had taken Haruki's advances to cuddle with her as an attempt to attack her. Through tears of both regret and fear, she urged that the Tiger should be taken to the estate, where she would be taken care of. Once Haru had been swiftly, though clumsily, removed from the back entrance of the delivery room, her father was allowed back inside. Noticing the tears, as well as the distraught look on his girlfriend's face, Akira could only assume the worst. Deciding to run with Akira's suspicions, Midori stated that because of Haruki's low birth weight, her lungs were too underdeveloped and had been the ultimate factor in her death.

Though given the chance to have Raleigh erase her memories, Midori declined and simply left the Sohma Estate with Akira. Though she knew carrying the emotional burden of what had happened would have been enough to end her, she felt like forgetting would have made her weak. She had known the possibilities and had to live with the consequences. At least she still had Akira by her side.

Despite having no one to call 'Mama' or 'Papa', Haruki had lived a relatively peaceful life in the Sohma Estate. Due to her constant exploring, she found something new in the estate every day. It was a fun and exciting way to pass time when she had no one to talk to. But, on one particularly sunny day of exploring, something happened.

Since her sight had not been as sharp from the bright sun, she failed to notice a slightly younger boy with a kite running towards her. The two collided, causing Haruki to transform. The boy stared in bewilderment as a tiger glowered down at him, teeth bared and ready to pounce. Haru could see and sense everything, but she had no control over her body; the demon had taken over. The young boy gave chase for Haruki, running as fast as he could, scrambling into an obscure space too small for the tiger demon to get to. After continually roaring and clawing at the boy, Haru eventually changed back and muttered a quick, tearful apology before informing the nearest adult what had happened. After that day, Haruki promised herself that she would try her best to never transform again.

My Secrets_________
My Likes»»
    Sweets
    Reading
    Puzzles
    The dark
    Family
My Dislikes»»
    Confrontation
    Vegetables
    Bright lights
    Transforming
    Loud noises

My Soul___________
My Master»» Lady Lyra  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 pm
User ImageSeito Lee Sohma
Outsider

My I.D.____________
My Names»» 【Sei】
My Day»» Thirteen Years Old → December First

My Life____________
My Type»»
【Mature】
【Quiet】
【Intelligent】
【Observant】
My Story»» Unlike his sister, Akari, Seito can be profoundly quiet and patient. Though when it comes to honesty, they both hit it right on the nose, and don't much care if it's blunt or rude. Seito speaks his mind when needed. Which got him into some trouble with their father. Seito and Akari are close siblings, for as big of an age difference there is, and when Akari left them, Seito was furious. Asking them every little thing about the zodiac curse, and why they couldn't accept his sister for who she was, curse and all. In fustration on the topic, and out of anger, Seito's father threw a glass vase to get him to stop. Shattering on the wall, a shard logged itself in Seito's right eye, too far to take it out with out doing more damage, he now wears an eye patch. Furious, Seito's mother blamed his father. Not wanting to deal with the constant yelling, and under permission of the head of house, Seito moved in with Akari, as long as he stayed away from the main house, was out of the Jade Emperor's way, and kept quiet about the whole ordeal when he went to school at the public schools. After his schooling Seito tends to do his homework at the cafe Akari waitresses at. Everyone has grown accustomed to seeing him there, and tries to help him out when they can. Seito has grown quite attatched to those who work in the cafe and has taken an interest in the small pastries they produce, often getting tips from the baker on what to do and how to do it.

My Secrets_________
My Likes»»
    Quiet
    Tea
    Baking
    The Cursed Zodiac
My Dislikes»»
    Crowded Places
    Dishonesty
    Strangers
    Drama

My Soul___________
My Master»» xXxBitterly_FunxXx  

xXxBitterly_FunxXx

Shirtless Treasure

JD Fanclub President

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 am
User ImageLynne Hadley Adams
Outsider

My I.D.____________
My Names»» 【Ly】
My Day»» Fifteen Years Old → November Twenty-Seventh

My Life____________
My Type»»
【Temperamental】
【Direct】
【Violent】
【Headstrong】
My Story»» Her father is an American business man who met her mother during a business trip to Japan. They had a one night stand that resulted in her becoming pregnant. She was near the end of her first trimester when she summed up the courage to inform him. He flew back to Japan immediately, and convinced her to move to the States with him to raise the child. She moved in with him, and they had a small and simple wedding before she started showing, as he believed an illegitimate child could ruin his reputation, as well as his rising career. Over the following months of her pregnancy, she began doubting his fidelity, as he was always working late, constantly checking his phone, and was generally distant.

One day, she decided to bring him dinner while he was working late, and caught him in the middle of an affair with his secretary. Despite this, she chose to stay with him, as she would need his support to raise the child. And so their loveless marriage dragged on. She grew up in a cold house, where her mother was indifferent and her father was always away at work. She became resentful, insulting her mother and father whenever she became angry. It escalated over the years, to where she break things in the house. Her father had had enough, and filed for divorce, offering her spousal and child support. Lynne was ten when her mother took her to Japan, her home country. She struggled in school, knowing little Japanese. As such, she was bullied by her classmates. One day, she was dragged behind the school by some female classmates, who didn't like how she stood out. After they began beating her up, they were taken down by another group of girls, the school's delinquents, who were also members of an all-female gang that ruled over the area.

Inspired by these girls, she asked t join, and they gave her their own beating as an initiation. And so started her descent into criminal activity. By the time she was fourteen, she already had a record for numerous acts of vandalism and several acts of violence. Despite the warnings, she continued her activity's with the gang, ignoring any attempts made by her mother to reach out to her. Despite skipping nearly all of her classes, she just barely graduated middle school. Her mother, desperate, decide to move her to Shikoku, much to Lynne's dismay and further resentment. It was in the middle of nowhere, and, as a small town, she thought her daughter would be free from her gang.

My Secrets_________
My Likes»»
    +Fighting
    +Smoking
    +Winning
My Dislikes»»
    -School
    -Nice People
    -Rival Gangs

My Soul___________
My Master»» JD Fanclub President  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 am
User ImageChou Amamiya
Outsider

My I.D.____________
My Names»» 【Chou】
My Day»» _____ Twenty → May 15
My Life____________
My Type»»
【Loving】
【Frantic】
【Impatient】
【Hardworking】
My Story»» Nobuhiro and Kaede were the sort of people who had life perfectly planned. Engaged right after college, they married as soon as they landed steady jobs and earned a stable income. Chou was born on a sunny May morning, much to their delight. They had their jobs, their home, and now their little girl. Chou grew up well-loved by both parents and by an extended family. The house they lived in was located in a neighborhood near her paternal grandparents' home, the home of an aunt and uncle, and of several cousins. For the most part, Chou had a happy childhood. It was only when she started school that things started unraveling a little. Despite her best efforts, she was a terrible student. Her parents had always excelled in everything, from studying to sports, but Chou didn't seem to have a single talent. In every class, she was the last one to understand. Every lessons was slippery and dribbled down her brain and out her ear as soon as she heard it. Her inability to do well in school embarrassed her parents. They never told her, but Chou could tell based on the looks she got when they were called in for yet another parent-teacher conference or when her report card. Thinking that maybe school wasn't her thing, Kaede enrolled her in all manner of after school activities, but she wasn't good at any of them either.

Though her family did their best to help her and never said anything negative or hurtful about her grades, her classmates were a different matter. They were the ones who teased her and called her stupid. Being an already sensitive child just made the situation worse. Whenever she cried, they teased her more and she soon earned the unfortunate nickname of Miss Sobs. Lucky for her, two of her cousins attended the same school and they pulled her into their circle of friends. As long as she was with a group, nobody bothered her. Still, it made her feel weird to be the baby of the group. Things changed in middle school when her cousins passed the entrance exams to get into a prestigious school, but Chou had to continue on to the public school with all her tormentors. She did her best to avoid everybody and never cried in front of anybody anymore, but was still known as Miss Sobs. The first year of middle school was bad, but by the second year, things started changing. Encouraged by an art teacher, Chou auditioned for the school play and received one of the leading roles. Despite everybody's trepidation and her lackluster performance during auditions, she delivered on opening night and was well-received.

From then on, Chou continued auditioning. Finally, she had found something she was good at. The other theater students became her friends and, from then on, Chou was no longer alone. She spent the rest of middle school and her high school years as happily as any other student, but her parents were concerned. Their daughter couldn't make a living out of acting. Yes, she was very pretty and she was good at it, but . . . At this point, they always trailed off. They guessed that, since Chou didn't put her best foot forward during school auditions, she wouldn't be very well-received in a professional setting. But Chou wanted to try. Without her parents' permission, she went to an open audition in the next town over and failed miserably. Another person might not have given up and tried again, but not Chou. Her confidence had never been the strongest and her parents always knew what was best, so she just assumed they were correct.

Immediately after high school, Chou landed a low-level position at a publishing company. There was no interview for her. Nobuhiro had secured the position for her through connections. Two years later, she is still working at the same company, doing mainly pink collar tasks and whatever work her associates don't want to do. Though she is quite unhappy with her position, she doesn't complain or let her parents know because they seem proud of her for doing something productive. Even though she's told herself to give it up, Chou still dreams about working as an actress.

My Secrets_________
My Likes»»
    Acting
    Dramas
    Shopping
    Neatness
    Shojo manga
My Dislikes»»
    Bugs
    Fools
    Coffee
    Drunks