Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP Quest] Trance (Soren) Emergency Rescue Tseng! (Fin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:21 am
Ten minutes? Then that thing that had hit him in the back of the head...the branches...was it really this creature's fault? Tseng had not seemed like that sort of person but..."Its fast. Speed is not my strong point."

It was as good an excuse as any really.

Still, he could feel his Fear shield weakening, and he was not about to just be completely taken down by this creature without getting at least one attack in. Obviously the creature had speed, and was staying out of his range. However, there was a small boulder in his range. That would work. Picking up the large rock he lobbed it at the vaisel. It went farther than one might expect, and the vaisel could not completely dodge the blow.

Satisfaction.

"Have at it," he invited. Just to be nice of course, not because he was exhausted.

HP: 0/Fear shield gone
Damage: 4
Vaisel: 5  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:27 am
With the bow gone, Tseng got into stance, grinning at the Vaisel as it turned its attention to him more fully.

"My pleasure. WANING MOON KICK!" he cried out as he flipped towards the mini, keeping one leg straight to try and send it crashing down onto its head. It made quite a strong impact onto the minipet, and it was enough for a finishing blow.

"Aha! Victory! We have thwarted the mighty beast!"

HP: 25
Damage: 6
Vaisel:-1  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 am
Soren might have been tempted to think that yelling out a battle move was a bad idea, as it was basically telling the opponent what was about to happen. But for the soldier from Conquest...it seemed to empower him more than anything. Soren was trying his best not to admit just how badly he had been shown up, though it was pretty obvious as he made his way toward the two, stopping only to pick up a branch that had fallen and shove it into his basket.

Oh right, he had been guarding this basket. That was why his fighting had been off. Really.

"Conquest trained you well," he noted, even as he bent down, grabbed the creature by the scruff of its neck, and unceremoniously began cramming it into the basket while it was down. "Just, uh, don't mention this, and if you ever need help with something, moving something heavy or basic repairs and the like, come find me. Really, think nothing of this." That was as much a plea as any coming from the guardian.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 am
Puffing up with pride over this victory, Tseng turned around and smiled rather amiably at the Death horseman. He watched him grab the minipet to shove into the basket. Curious. It had him wondering just what he was gathering. It had to be for something to help the reserve but he couldn't really think of what that was off the top of his head.

"Why thank you! And no worries no worries. Nothing like a little help between warriors!" he nodded before bowing down in a somewhat flashy manner.

"What is with the basket, I have to ask?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:59 am
Maybe it was no big deal, but Soren was still faintly embarrassed by it either way. "Gathering materials for a priestess." He glanced down at the basket he carried. "She probably doesn't need it. Did you want it?"

Ordinarily that might have been all he had to say, but after his recent conversation with another who had come from Conquest, and with his mind leaning slightly toward trance, he began to wonder if this horseman actually knew what it was, or if he had made use of what the process had to offer. "Have you undergone trance yet?" Maybe it was a bold question, one that shouldn't be asked as it was a bit personal, but Soren asked it regardless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am
"Ah! A noble deed indeed," Tseng nodded with approval before looking at the unconscious Vaisel, "Hmm... I will bring it to Yuzhi! Perhaps she wouldn't mind having it around. If not, it can go elsewhere."

The switch in gears of conversation had him pause for a moment. The trance. He had heard of it. In general, he was aware it was something the Death clansmen used for a number of different reasons. But there was one in particular that he knew was open to everyone. Furrowing his brow, he slowly shook his head.

"I... have not yet. I do not think I am quite ready to look back."

He had thought about it, but there were a few things that were holding him back right now.

"Have.. you?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:16 am
Soren picked it back up, a massive paw reaching out toward the small bane of his existence, and passed it over to his rescuer. He did not ask who (or what) Yuzhi was, nor was he upset that he really didn't know.

At least Tseng seemed to know what it really was, which was better than the horsewoman. As a citizen from Death he had felt like he ought to make sure that Tseng knew if he had understood. So his answer was acceptable, and he gave him a curt nod.

"I will be soon," he confessed. "I want to do it before my memories fade. This basket will help with Trance." He glanced down at it once again. "I need to take it back to her." He turned slowly enough that Tseng could stop or even join him if he wished, otherwise he would be headed back to the priestess, and then, soon enough, it would be time for him to refresh himself in Trance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 am
Tseng's gaze cast to the side momentarily at that after he took the minipet into his hands.

"Ah yes. That may not be a bad idea. Maybe I'll give it a shot soon myself," he said. Looking into the basket, he tilted his head once more at the things inside. Those were to help with the trance? Interesting! He had never undergone one before so he wasn't too sure of the whole process.

"Well then, my friend, I will not keep you from your duties any further! Go forth and deliver the goods!" he said while pointing dramatically towards where the reserve was.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:24 am
And Soren valiantly traveled off into the distance to deliver the goods.

Only to discover that the priestess was in another clearing.

Then he really did deliver the goods.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces