Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] Fill in the blanks! (K'Z, M'B, M'J, swampie, firekin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:18 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23141704

Using her cub image. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 am
((this i my SoA i am getting from an account i owned. Also, i got your SoA from your Journal))
My SoA: Viverri, Tu

Your SoA: Tadelesh User Image

Awesome Idea: Rogue RP??  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:51 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

What's he like? Did you have anything special in mind? I'm honestly not sure if I can keep focus on meet-and-greet RPs at the moment since I'm a bit swamped with RP as it is so we'd probably need to come up with some kind of purpose or conflict to keep the RP going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Annchen
Tilly_Milly_wolf

What's he like? Did you have anything special in mind? I'm honestly not sure if I can keep focus on meet-and-greet RPs at the moment since I'm a bit swamped with RP as it is so we'd probably need to come up with some kind of purpose or conflict to keep the RP going.

Ok! I have three choices:
(Viverri)
1. After meeting and chatting they spot a herd of gazelle. With a streak of hunger, they team up to get them into a canyon with a dead end on the other side. Agreeing to it, they both lead the herd to a canyon but when they get ready to make the kill, they run out because the herd made a stampede. Growling we have the herd chase us back in the canyon except one doesn't follow and we leave the herd there while we get the one that was left out of the canyon.
2. Talking one night after finding a lovely meal, they start talking about packs and prides. He talks about owning a pack that is being rebuild and when she doesn't think its true, they go across to where his lands are and then he talks about what happened to the place.
3. He finds her captured where a couple of lions were. He makes a deal with her that if he lets her go, she gets to travel with him until the deal is done. With agreement, he lets her go and they travel all the way till thay make 5 kills and on the 6th, he lets the deal be done.
(1 and 2 can be the same for Tu but the 3rd you can think of.)  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:34 am
Added a flea ridden leopard and updated stuff on the front page...

@Tilly: I don't think any of them could hunt bigger game. Viverri is tiny, and while she is a predator she mostly goes after birds, lizards and the like. She'd probably stay up a tree and talk to him from there since he's a larger predator.

Tu is not an ideal hunting partner either since he's half blind and has no depth perception. If he hunted larger things he'd risk injury and death. He's a tricky character to play with others since he's so stubborn and wants to be independent.

I think we should keep it fairly simple and plan out some, but then let the RP go the way it goes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:56 am
Thabisa grew to adult, and I have a million things to tag... Prod me with a sharp stick if I seem to have forgotten you!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 pm
I have two plots for you!

My SoA: Umjaho

Your SoA: Hanja
User Image

Awesome idea: So, Hanja is based off of Dodger from Oliver and Co. He's starting a gang that will be wandering around the rogue lands until joining the Makono-Epesi, a pride that races and shows Cheetahs. I was wondering if maybe Umjaho would maybe want to join up with the gang and then head over to that pride with them. You can read more about the gang here.

-----------

My SoA: Flea leopard

Your SoA: Inia
User Image

Awesome idea: Inia is a big sweetie. She loves cuddling and taking care of people. Maybe the two of them can meet in an oasis (Inia's in the desert) and Inia can give her a nice grooming and get rid of those nasty fleas for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:54 am
The Captain Britain

Interesting! I'm not sure about Umjaho, since I already have one cheetah I'll put in that pride. I'd like to keep her rogue for a while.

However, I think Viverri might be a better match for a gang member.

User Image

She's mostly motivated by food and males, in that order. She's stubborn, loud mouthed and might appear stupid since her vocabulary isn't that great. She's street smart and would probably love to be backed up by larger animals.

I like the idea for my flea ridden leopard (She's got a name now, Vaina). She could be her traveling companion for a while, because I think she'd need a bit of coaxing before she allows anyone to groom her xd . The fleas are her only friends... But if someone decided to be her friend she'd probably warm up to it. Inia could probably sit on her and force-cuddle her, but she seems too nice for that.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:25 am
Time to hit some tags...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 pm
My SoA: Thabisa

Your SoA: Dante User Image

Awesome idea: I dunno, she can heckle Dante, mostly, I suppose? lol He hasn't got TOO grandly much going with him beyond being forced by his mother to 'keep an eye on' his brother and brother's friend. He does have a very minor plot involving bringing a cub back to the pride after figuring out what to trade Xavier(below) for it(That also involves another plot that will end up sending a couple lions back to the Kitwana'antara). This venture may or may not be independant of his brother and brother's friend, but if it's independant, maybe Thabisa could send him on the errand? I can totally see him having even a bit of a crush on... Frankly, most girls, but a girl with power in particular, since power would mean he'd NOT have to pal around with Tulio and Miguel xd

Also...

My SoA: Any of the adults!

Your SoA: Xavier User Image

Awesome idea: Mostly, he needs RP xd I do want to fling him a couple times, but that's actually not the main reason for it - RIght now he can only REMOVE curses, and he's at 14 RPs... I need 11 more so I can apply for him to have the ability to PLACE curses, too >3> ~ He can come in RP with or without either or both of his familiars heart Though if he comes with either, Vunde may be more likely since I have another vulture girl that I'd want to breed him to heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 am
My SoA: Umjaho

Your SoA: Siyah Kedi User Image

Awesome idea: Uhh.. brain is dead right now, but I wana throw someone at her and Siyah isn't doing anything, aside from annoy his 'brother' anyway...

Bio:
Siyah Kedi is bold and brash, inclined to solve problems with claws first and often not bothering to ask questions after. Protective of his brother, he sees his brother's generosity as a liability and is the one who prevents Mèo from being used by others for their own gain. Often considered callus, Mèo is the only one he cares about and he doesn't hide that fact. A formidable fighter in his own right, together the two brothers are almost unstoppable. Possessing such an understanding of each other that they fight like two halves of a whole, rather than as two separate beings. Siyah possesses speed and accuracy. Both are prime fighters and are perfectly deadly alone, but combined they are a force to be feared.

.:History:.
Siyah, abandoned a few weeks after birth, had scratched a living on the edge of the existence by scavenging old kills and lurking about the edges of warring prides, picking at the fallen carcasses. A fierce and wild cub he constantly fought for even the few scraps he did manage to snatch, his main enemies being hyenas and vultures. At the time Mèo and Siyah met, the cheetah had holed up in a dead valley, a pack of hyena digging furiously to get at the cub in the deep burrows where he had fled. Mèo, unaware of the commotion, had slipped into the network of old tunnels originally dug by burrowing owls, and enlarged over time by a variety of species. The two cubs found their way into the interior chamber, the air filled with the frantic scrabbling and snarls of the hyenas outside. When the two boys finally emerged, three hyenas lay dead, another was badly wounded, and the rest had fled. From that day on, the pair were inseparable.

Currently he and Meo are living in the voodoo pride, for lack of anywhere else to go or a reason to leave...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff