[PRP] Ich Will [Prim x Hakuna] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:50 pm
"The right thing..." The right thing. She had a feeling she once would have laughed. Now, however...her head lowered, her blue eyes closing. "Thank you. I...suppose I could use the help." And another little spark surfaced in her mind. "I am Hakuna'jina." The name was old and familiar...like an old friend she could never forget. And the meaning...she knew that too, and felt it once mattered long ago. But it was no longer the meaning she cared about. It was simply HER now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Hmmmm. Somehow he had a feeling the name was familiar-- but known? No, not to his memory, nor his ability to recall leaders. Perhaps rumour, but for now, she looked so confused and downcast...

"Primitus." He nuzzled her a bit, kindly.

"You don't need to feel guilt or sadness, Hakuna. I promise. I'll help sort things out, personally." He smiled, kindly.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:58 pm
Guilt? Sadness? She did feel those, a bit. But she didn't know why. Maybe it had something to do with Sio and Cio..."Thank you. Primitus..." She opened her eyes. "This trouble with memory...does it affect all mortals who become gods?" How had she BECOME a god? Did it have something to do with the battle she vaguely recalled?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 am
"It seems to, from what I'm told. Some eventually remember... Others never do, but may be blessed for it." Primitus nodded. He knew little, but it was common word among the gods he watched, observed.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 am
Some never did? Well...she would not be one of those. She wanted to remember. "I shall remember. One day, I WILL remember." She would not give up on that. And she would do what was needed to remember. "So...how do we leave this place to meet your relatives?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:15 am
"Good. Giving up is the first step to failure." Primitus nodded, then turned to lead her down, motioning.

"Follow me. We'll walk... I don't know if you feel up to flying yet."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am
Hakuna nodded, moving to follow him as her wings mantled a bit to help with her balance. "No flying yet, definitely." She had a feeling her face would meet the ground. And that...would hurt. A lot.  
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff