Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
PLOT TWIST THIS PLOT THREAD INVOLVES PLOTS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you liek plots
  Yes
  Yes
View Results

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:47 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:46 pm
heart Aodhfin should meet his nephew  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:49 am
mate offerings for shriki?

User Image

Luyu is a flighty little thingie, shes shy and quite nervous but she tries really hard to try and make friends. Theres no reason really for her to misstrust anyone but she does struggle to strike up a conversation and there for, is not at all flirty. She may run away scared if anyone ever flirted with her XD! Perhaps he could feel confused that she doesn't want to snag him or determined to try and get her to be friendly or something. An rp might be nice <3!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 am
samus x

Agreed o3o Can you set up something?

Syrius Lionwing

I'm not going to jump on a offer since he is super important to me. <3 But I do really want to try them out and see how it goes :3  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 am
YIN I HAVE SO MANY THINGS FOR YOU.

ILU!

Tuz'rokon - I don't really have anyone his age to be his best-bud-for-life at the moment ;; !! However, I can offer some potential lions to be a teacher of sorts? Did you have an apprenticeship path set out for him? Soldier/Guard etc...? I have quite a few adults in an array of different positions who might be suitable. Or maybe an informal teacher who he can convince to give him an extra lesson or two in something he isn't pursuing.

Seraphina - sister rp pretty please? ;; !! Elda is a soldier turned sentinel and has been out at the Bonelands outpost diligently following orders. She is returned on a brief visit from delivering the Boneland's ambassador and has time for a chat. She is not much of a talker but I adore her and would love to get her some interaction with her family members. She might be able to give an update on the situation. She's a bit socially awkward, too, so the rp could be super cute xD

Taini - more family arpee? ;; !!

I want to play with Esau and Abrax, too !! Father and son rp for the latter but not certain for the former....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 am
Kimaria

IM'ing you now ;D <33  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:52 am
*smooches* <33  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 am
^o^  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:54 pm
samus x
Kizi tag

Mogami
HEY! We need to figure out what we're going to do with our pair :3

samus x
firekin Tag!

wooga Paes
Adorable firekin tag!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:07 pm
Yin-Bug
samus x

Agreed o3o Can you set up something?
heart sure and Tag c: to our firekin duel  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:08 pm
samus x

Whoo!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:27 pm
Yin-Bug

I love this RP xD firekin tag  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 am
Awesome, well lemmie know when you have time to rp! You can prod me on aim if you like - syrius lionwing on aim ^^!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:33 am
OHMIGAWD I has awkward flirts for Seraphina O:

Meet Vutha:
User Image
The laziest lump you would ever find in the desert. This guy still lives with his parents and has failed to find a niche for himself within the pride. Officially, he's a hunter, but he really hasn't been doing that and he finds himself being dragged into babysitting for his mother's friends a lot (not that he's any good at that either). At this point, he's probably too lazy to be able to sustain a real relationship, but that doesn't mean he can't try (and probably fail) to flirt if it's apparent that it won't take too much effort.  

MoonRazor

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 am
I can provide cub RP for Nox! <3 Cionaodh was born around the same time as her, and probably sorta knows her from being watched by the cub-nurses and lessons. He's trying to get on his own feet, and out of his sister Sio's shadow (Sio's a little fighting prodigy...he's kinda clumsy at it thanks to his big paws)...but he's a bit down in the dumps right now because his grandmother was killed, and he's pretty sure it's his fault. Since he was the one KOed that she was trying to protect.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff