.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, RP, all that jazz! [Rogues, Prides!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Uta generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 am
Tanu; I'd really be open to any of them. Gah, I hate being so indecisive! I suppose we could always start one and go from there?

I suppose Uzochi and Shivali would interest me first, if only because I've had them longer than Chinedu, so feel most guilty about not getting them any RP. Haha. But either one works out! Uzochi would be terribly pleased to meet a fellow wannabe-guard (though now that I think about it, he may be a warrior instead, haha. I can't remember, I'll have to double check!) BUT! His grandfather is a guard and he's very proud of him and tries to walk in his pawprints so . . . . . Either way, they'd have a lot to talk about.

And as for Shivali, I don't think she'd mind if he denied ever giving her a helping paw. She's a smart girl, and was raised to be ever so good. She takes after her mother in personality, whom is incredibly compassionate and genteel. So . . . . yeah. But she's a typical cub anyway, and tries not to let her sickness get her down. I think if he DID help her though, she'd try to find a way to thank him once she felt better, because she'd feel guilty if he went out of his way for her. xD

I got her and Uzochi around the same time. Being indecisive, the random number generator says . . . .

Shivali. But if you'd rather some buddy RP with Uzochi first, I'm down for that too. n___n

*is such a libra sometimes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:21 am
Uta

One RP~ 8D  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:59 pm
Tag in our rp lovely C:

Also I still want more rp/plots with you * v *

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:32 am
i have a WD who is in a concept pack that he owns for WDs looking for RP. do you wanna see him?  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf
i have a WD who is in a concept pack that he owns for WDs looking for RP. do you wanna see him?

Yes *N*bb

Sorry I never replied

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 pm
TanuKyle
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Yes *N*bb

Sorry I never replied

His name is Tadelesh and he is the green WD in my sig. i have him certed. Also, if you see me trying to make offers for RP with him, i am trying to make him flingable if you ever wanna give it a go.  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:29 am
Tilly_Milly_wolf
TanuKyle
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Yes *N*bb

Sorry I never replied

His name is Tadelesh and he is the green WD in my sig. i have him certed. Also, if you see me trying to make offers for RP with him, i am trying to make him flingable if you ever wanna give it a go.

Sure, did you have any idea who you wanted him to RP with?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 am
TanuKyle
Tilly_Milly_wolf
TanuKyle
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Yes *N*bb

Sorry I never replied

Metou. Also, you can sign in any of your rogue WDs, like Metou, to join the concept pack. i am the only one and looking is really bringing me down. someone is already trying to get in though.  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:38 am
Tilly_Milly_wolf
TanuKyle
Tilly_Milly_wolf
TanuKyle
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Yes *N*bb

Sorry I never replied

Metou. Also, you can sign in any of your rogue WDs, like Metou, to join the concept pack. i am the only one and looking is really bringing me down. someone is already trying to get in though.

Metou's not really the pack type, sorry. :c
If I get any more I'll look at sending them your way, though 8D~

Did you want to start?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:21 pm
TanuKyle
Tilly_Milly_wolf
TanuKyle
Tilly_Milly_wolf
TanuKyle
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Yes *N*bb

Sorry I never replied

Metou's not really the pack type, sorry. :c
If I get any more I'll look at sending them your way, though 8D~

Did you want to start?

I have to check up on two other rogue roleplays so sure! gotta get them listed.  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 pm
TanuKyle

I have some plots for you!
They are both with my lioness Inia.

First, Inia is also a cuddler. She's a bit lonely now that she's off on her own, and would love someone to give/get a grooming from. Maybe Metou wouldn't mind obliging?

The other one I'm interested in is Halvor. Inia is from the Tuait'tekem, which has a system of beliefs that differ a lot from most of SoA. Maybe they could meet up and discuss their different beliefs?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 am
The Captain Britain

Both of those sound like an excellent idea. *u*~
I can start one if you'd like to start the other?

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:17 pm
TanuKyle
The Captain Britain

Sweet!
That sounds like a deal. I'm running out and about today getting packed for college, but I will start mine when I get home tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:56 am
The Captain Britain
TanuKyle
The Captain Britain

Sweet!
That sounds like a deal. I'm running out and about today getting packed for college, but I will start mine when I get home tonight.

Awesome, just let me know which you're starting so I can do the other. *n*b

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:29 am
Oh, crap! Forgot to give it to you, the RP for Tadelesh and Metou! Here!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23223503  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces