Submit

Aikachi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:29 am
Iluvnekokunsmile
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Obanha
Iluvnekokunsmile
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
I'm doing good.... Sadly, this guild isnt as fast moving as I had hoped it would be

no it isnt....I check to see if there are new posts just about every day....
I would come on more but sadly school is killing me. So are people still in school here?

ah thank you Iluvekokunsmile. and yes Obanha, I'm currently in tenth grade

im a sophomore in college.....so old....
I'm older than you! blaugh but I'm still a freshman in college sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:21 am
Aikachi
Iluvnekokunsmile
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Obanha
Iluvnekokunsmile
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
I'm doing good.... Sadly, this guild isnt as fast moving as I had hoped it would be

I would come on more but sadly school is killing me. So are people still in school here?

ah thank you Iluvekokunsmile. and yes Obanha, I'm currently in tenth grade

im a sophomore in college.....so old....
I'm older than you! blaugh but I'm still a freshman in college sweatdrop

yay Im not the oldest!  

CatNapCaps

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:10 am
Cool Kitti joined. I'm a freshman in highschool I guess. I forget. I'm homeschooled so I lost track of what I would be in. biggrin lol biggrin Btw Vincent I'll send the test in soon. I've been really busy with school and uh family problems. stare Just in case anyone was wondering I'm in the USA. Hey Vincent can I post Japanese lyrics in here. Or make a song lyric thread?? From our favorite songs and it will ahve like XXX performed by XXX in the post. Is that okay??  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:32 pm
anime_fan_9002
Cool Kitti joined. I'm a freshman in highschool I guess. I forget. I'm homeschooled so I lost track of what I would be in. biggrin lol biggrin Btw Vincent I'll send the test in soon. I've been really busy with school and uh family problems. stare Just in case anyone was wondering I'm in the USA. Hey Vincent can I post Japanese lyrics in here. Or make a song lyric thread?? From our favorite songs and it will ahve like XXX performed by XXX in the post. Is that okay??

Go ahead you guys can post what ever you want (as long as it is somewhat realated to Japan/Japanese)

I have intersting news. My mom has alowed me to host the Japanese inter-teacher for a month whee

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:28 pm
What's the Inter-Teacher?? Thanks Vincent I'll make the thread now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:34 pm
anime_fan_9002
What's the Inter-Teacher?? Thanks Vincent I'll make the thread now.

Sorry that was suppose to be intern teacher.

Is someone who comes in from Japan who teaches our Japanese Class.
Nao-Sensei is the intern we have at the moment
User Image  

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

Ferra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:21 pm
I was just wondering if anyone came across the problem I had a while back which was using the incorrect symbol for the particle word. Until I read in my grammar book and an online tutorial site, I was using the symbol "wa" for the "wa" particle although in this case, "ha" would be used. Same goes for "o" which is replaced by "wo" and "e" which is replaced by "he". Did anyone else have this problem and does anyone know why those symbols are used in place of the ones that match the sound?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:09 pm
Ferra
I was just wondering if anyone came across the problem I had a while back which was using the incorrect symbol for the particle word. Until I read in my grammar book and an online tutorial site, I was using the symbol "wa" for the "wa" particle although in this case, "ha" would be used. Same goes for "o" which is replaced by "wo" and "e" which is replaced by "he". Did anyone else have this problem and does anyone know why those symbols are used in place of the ones that match the sound?

To quote my Japanese teacher:
"It is like that becuase... I dont know. They just use it, its the way its always been."

sweatdrop okay.. maybe he isnt always the smartest person in the world.

But yes it did mess me up in the begining. But aftera while you get used to seeing it like that.

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

moonlightxxstars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:13 pm
My japanese teacher said it was to recognize the particles quicker in writing. also just because the japanese felt like it. razz

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Ferra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:58 pm
kittiwindx
lol... I am new to this guild, and I just looked at the member list and noticed that I have donated the most gold out of anyone so far...
Ya'll should try and beat me...

razz hehe, how much gold was that?

Obanha
Iluvnekokunsmile
Vincent Valentine-Jenova

i'm in 10 grade.

hyper_azn_girl
kittiwindx
lol... I am new to this guild, and I just looked at the member list and noticed that I have donated the most gold out of anyone so far...
Ya'll should try and beat me...
i don't have enough money to even donate, these are my only clothes

ahhh!! you have the cutest net! i like it! where'd you get it?  

moonlightxxstars

Nyx408
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:47 am
Yep I have no clue what you're all talking about......freshmen, sophomore, Inter teacher (well I know what that is now, we just call ours a student teacher her name is Rie sensei she is cool ^^)... Is anyone else here from Australia???? and just out of curiousity if I was in year 12 in America what would that make me? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:14 pm
Nyx408
Yep I have no clue what you're all talking about......freshmen, sophomore, Inter teacher (well I know what that is now, we just call ours a student teacher her name is Rie sensei she is cool ^^)... Is anyone else here from Australia???? and just out of curiousity if I was in year 12 in America what would that make me? lol

Freshman= 9th
sophomore=10th
Junior =11th
Senior= 12th.

Your from Australia? *envys*
Im from boring old Las Vegas....

Ooooh Las Vegas? Isn't it meant to be uber cool there? na Australia is pretty average. They spiff it up for American tv though lol. Besides I only live in Melbourne probably the most boring city in Australia next to Canberra.  

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

Nyx408
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:26 pm
Vincent: Huh? lol

gonk I feel like such a n00b without my items.....

No one is ever here at the same time as me gonk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:45 pm
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Nyx408

Freshman= 9th
sophomore=10th
Junior =11th
Senior= 12th.

Ooooh Las Vegas? Isn't it meant to be uber cool there? na Australia is pretty average. They spiff it up for American tv though lol. Besides I only live in Melbourne probably the most boring city in Australia next to Canberra.

watch the quote and edit button.. Being a mod, you can edit others posts ninja

Vegas isnt all that great. Expecally when your under age...

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

Nyx408
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:51 pm
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Nyx408

Freshman= 9th
sophomore=10th
Junior =11th
Senior= 12th.

watch the quote and edit button.. Being a mod, you can edit others posts ninja

Vegas isnt all that great. Expecally when your under age...

Oops lol that's funny. Still gotta be better than Melbourne. All we've got are museums old buildings and stuff....Then again we do have China town...I gotta go there next time I'm in the city my friends went and said it was awesome lots of cheap anime and watching crazy asians play ddr.  
The Japanese Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff