• Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 am
Quaylan
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound

Nope.

if you're traveling together, it counts....
like I said in my post, if both of you are traveling together, one person rolls 1 die, then you both act off if it. If you're traveling sperate, you both roll 1

So now, we both have 2 corruption and are 4/10ths done?

no, you dont combine your posts, you only get the same effect from the one dice roll

he said no so I thought we weren't taveling together.

((Didn't get how travelling together works, though there doesn't seem to be a point to it, we'll just both roll individually, though our RPCs can still interact.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 am
Sergeant Bloodhound
Quaylan
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound

Nope.

if you're traveling together, it counts....
like I said in my post, if both of you are traveling together, one person rolls 1 die, then you both act off if it. If you're traveling sperate, you both roll 1

no, you dont combine your posts, you only get the same effect from the one dice roll

((Didn't get how travelling together works, though there doesn't seem to be a point to it, we'll just both roll individually, though our RPCs can still interact.))

that's not how it works bro.
How are you guys supposed to react if you roll safe and he rolls a fight?
Both of you fight? But if you both fight, you might as well have just shared the die roll...like the rules I set up were originally...

It's either one die and you interact, or 2 dice and you RP solo  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:21 pm
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Quaylan
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound

Both of you fight? But if you both fight, you might as well have just shared the die roll...like the rules I set up were originally...

Whoa he said he didn't want to travel anymore, so I guess were not going to travel anymore. With that being said you should take the corrupted off Kuzon. Also why would anyone die?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:22 pm
Quaylan
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Quaylan
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound

It's either one die and you interact, or 2 die and you RP solo

Whoa he said he didn't want to travel anymore, so I guess were not going to travel anymore. With that being said you should take the corrupted off Kuzon. Also why would anyone die?

Die = Dice  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:29 pm
Quaylan
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Quaylan
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound

It's either one die and you interact, or 2 die and you RP solo

okay then, proceed

and ya...dice is plural for die  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:44 pm
Quaylan
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Quaylan
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound

(Ah, no, we can be together while travelling in RP, but I'm probably not going to fight when you're fighting. Yep, just going to sit there and watch. Vice versa, I'll ask you not to interfere while I roll a 3-4.)  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Sergeant Bloodhound rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:22 am
Kai felt Kuzon's eyes looking at him, then felt how odd it is that he being so conscious of such a thing. Usually he wouldn't care one way or another how somebody looked at him, as was his nature, but something seemed strange in this place...

(Forgot it was my turn, sorry for the wait.)
Edit: What the hell is wrong with this dice?! scream  
Quaylan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon then kept walking a little still trying to figure out what to do, or even how Bao is.

occ; looks like I got a fight lol
[4/10]  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:10 pm
From out of a fog, the sound of scuttling would get closer and closer to Kuzon. With a loud screech, a spirit spawn, a small creature about 2 feet high with a round body, one eye, and 4 tentacles, would lash out with 2 of it's tentacles at his legs, attempting to trip him up.  
Sergeant Bloodhound rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:07 pm
"Well... Not my problem, I guess," Kai laughed nervously, turning around and looking away from Kuzon getting attack. "Ha, what a strange place this is, right?" he joked as he began to walk away from the scene as if nothing happened.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:10 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Out of no where a stange looking beast tried to sweep the young firebender, so out of reflexs he tried to fire bend it and soon realized he can't fire bend in the spirit world. Kuzon was standing in the orthodox stance, so he stomped on the tentacles with his right foot and then was going for a haymaker with his right hand.

occ; Am I allowed to auto hit? Also is this going to be a quick fight?
[4/10]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:38 pm
[both quick fights, ya. Spirit spawns are pretty weak. one or two hits at the most]

The spirit spawn, not being too bright, continued it's charge right into Kuzon's punch. The boy's fist would tear right through the beast, causing it to vapourize into thin air.

As though Karma itself was watching the scene, one of the beasts that assaulted Kuzon leaped out to attack Kai. It lashed out with it's tentacles, putting on a proud show of bravado.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm
Kai heard the charge coming and let out an annoyed laugh. Using a knife up his sleeve, he took a glance behind him without turning around. Taking in it's appearance, Kai flicked his wrist a certain way, using the blade of the knife to reflect the strongest point of light in this world to the creature's eye to force it to flinch, then swiftly spun around and charged it, throwing the knife at hand, along with one other from his sleeve, at the eye. He did not expect the knives to gauge the eye out, however. Instead, he planned for the knives to pin the tentacles together when the spawn flinches to cover its eye at the moment of the flash.  
Quaylan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:17 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon watched as the beast ran into his fist and soon disappeared which took care of that. Another spirit creature popped out and attacked Kai, but he didn't inffered with his battle so he kept walking.

occ;
[5/10]  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
[SW] Spirit World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff