Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride IT] Kauzi’Ukame :: Desert Thieves [Approved!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:01 pm
While natural colors may be prefered the pride has no color preference.
Firekin reds may draw some paranoia from the older members of the pride, but it is an acceptable color.

Most red pelted slaves are actually rogues the guards take in and bring to the Vizier, King and Queen for questioning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:23 pm
Andranis

Tarik: -Does not approve of his boss- >C

Both approved~  

Ririka

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 pm
Woo! 8D

Cera: Poo on you, Tarik talk2hand

Petrie: Kekekekeke lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 pm
Gerudo Valley?
Is what I instantly thought of ;3;

I like this idea, I like it alot :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ririka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:32 pm
If you want to call it that then go ahead, Green. XD
Thanks~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 pm
Gerudo pride it is ~ lul.

I'll have to find out whose uninvolved and put someone here for sure..
Or attempt a custom !

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:00 pm
Greed within me.
Name: Saul
Image: User Image
Rank Vizier?
Personality:
Saul has a lot of pride for so little actual accomplishment in his life. His father was a brute among the Dawn Walkers and Saul had a reputation for being a bully. When the pride began falling on hard times he began looking outwardly for a place where he could climb up through the ranks. He's ambitious as they come and more than a little under-handed. He'll turn on his own family if it means that he can make something of himself...and well in this case he has.
Brief History:
Saul was born in the dawn walkers to a very large litter. He never stood out but he certainly made a fuss enough to gain a reputation as a bully to those of his age group. He held a grudge against his young cousins for their royal lineage and decided to take matters in his own hands. Rumors drove him beyond the pride's borders and confirmation brought him back.

He managed to convince his cousin, Rillian, that he needed someone to back him up in investigating rumors of hostile outsiders on the borders then over-powered him once they were outside of the pride's territory. Beaten and unconscious, Rillian was dragged into the territory of the Kauzi'Ukame as an offering of good will to the king. Saul seeks to climb the ladder within the pride as much as possible.

Notes:

IF you think he'd work as a head vizier that'd be awesome, if not he'll just be an ambitious brat under whomever takes head.
--

Greed within me.
Name: Rillian
Rank Slave to the king
Personality:
Rillian was brought up to be noble, brave, and kind. Unfortunately, he remained naive and overly-trusting...and that's how he got in this situation. He retains a good heart but after Saul's beating he'll be knocked out of his wit and have terrible headaches and a difficulty remembering where he came from. He knows that this isn't his home and knows he has family elsewhere but faces, names, and images elude him and drive him nearly mad.
Brief History:
Rillian is the son of a prince in exile living within the Dawn Walkers. He fancied himself the protector of his siblings and aspired to reclaim his family's honor when he grew strong enough. Deceived by his own cousin, Rillian was dragged beaten and unconscious into the pride's territory and offered as a slave to the king. He knows little of hsi past, has a problem with headaches, and seems to struggle with his memory.

Notes:
I want some drama for this poor boy. XD His family may come looking for him later, but that can be a little down the line. :3

----
Greed within me.
Name: Anglides
Rank Bandit
Personality:
Anglides is a brute of a female. She has an ego and a sharp temper- a dangerous combonation. She's not exactly one to be trusted either.
Brief History:
Anglides is from the very pride that exiled Rillian's father. She came looking for Caspian and Glozelle, two escaped members from her home pride, and ultimately failed. Ashamed and terrified of returning in failure, Anglides is willing to do anything and serve anyone to keep her claws, and her life, intact.

Notes:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:25 pm
We have graphics now thanks to Thal! ; u;
They will be posted on the front page when I return home, but for now...cert background by Thal!

User Image

Thal: All approved!
And yes Saul can be head Vizier, because I would find it amusing and interesting...  

Ririka

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 pm
Greed within me.
Name: Mylao
Rank Bandit
Personality: Mylao is a greedy lion. He wants everything for himself. Anything shiny must be his own. He's really jealous as well. If someone has something better than him, Mylao sees green. He wants it and will suck up to anyone to get what he wants. He has no allegiance to friends. He holds himself first and foremost.
Brief History: He grew up by himself. He took care of himself since he was a juvenile so he doesn't really trust anyone. However, he knows the dangers of being alone so he decided a pride would be more useful to him than staying by himself.

Notes:
I just got Mylao, so he's rough around the edges. <3;

I swear I read the info.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:48 pm
Greed within me.
Name: Jizi (Aharu'kai)
Image: x (Concealed as mortal - looking pretty much the same, but with wing markings instead of wings.)
Personality: Outwardly, 'Jizi' is most often playful and irreverent, but her mischievous humor conceals a calculating mind. She always has an eye to what she wants, and how best to get it.
Brief History: As the Goddess of Thieves, the only thing that rivals Aharu's love of stealing things is her love of fellow thieves. A whole pride of them? Awesome! Even more awesome would be getting to just be one of them - being revered is nice and all, but she'd like a chance to just be (mostly) normal.

Notes: She'd never reveal herself as anything other than a particularly skilled mortal unless you wanted her to. She currently has three cubs; I'll check whether the other two want to come along.

Greed within me.
Name: Yehl
Image: x
Rank Youth->Runt->Genie
Personality: She is kind of blank at the moment, honestly. XD TINY AND NEW.
Brief History: Daughter of the above.

Notes: 8D?

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:45 pm
Greed within me.
Name: Warda'desher
Rank Medic
Personality: Warda is a born healer. She's sweet-tempered, caring, and most of all likes taking care of those in need. This isn't to say she is a push-over, in fact she can be quite surly when she's of a mood. As patient as she is, she is a no-nonsense individual and tends to meet bluster with a soft voice and a firm paw.
She is very much attached to Saul and spends a good chunk of her time arguing with him over his decisions and trying her best to keep him at least mostly off a dark path. She doesn't always agree with him, but cares too much to leave and at the least can understand his reasoning, as backwards as it seems to her.
Brief History: Warda grew up in a rather large family of overprotective brothers. She and younger her sister Thalj'hedj have four older brothers and a father who spent most of his young-adult life making sure males stayed away from his own sister. Having so many brothers was probably what interested Warda most in healing, since they were always banging each other up.
And it had most certainly been what attracted her to Saul. She tended to him when he was injured and not long in the future he saved her from a vicious rogue. Despite how everyone else saw him, she saw a spark of goodness, at least towards her, and so she more or less attached herself to him.

Notes: I know she's very, very red, but I figured since she's... associated with Saul, it wouldn't be too much of an issue?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:58 pm
Greed within me.
Name: Ras Alhague (Meaning "Head of the Snake," it is the name of the Alpha star of the Ophiuchii constellation)
Image: Questing
Rank Vizier? Something else? Whatever you think may fit.
Personality: True to his name, Ras will be somewhat of a scoundrel. He'll be somewhat slippery and suspicious and never hesitating to do what is needed for him to get his way. His loyalties lie hard and strong with Ali Baba. He could be described as being so loyal to the king as to being not his sword nor his shield, but his shadow, lurking in the background and doing his duties while also doing any dirty work his king and pride would require of him. He'd be a force to be reckoned with, for sure.
Brief History: Ras is an older lion who has been with the pride for long and whose animosities towards the Firekin still burn bright. He had been in the band of thieves for as long as he could remember; the ways of the pride are permanently engrained into his mind and he would fight tooth and claw to defend his home. His exact past is rather unclear, as he's shady and quiet enough to become a sort of enigma. He is on the older side and had been in the pride long enough for it to become uncommon knowledge as to where exactly he came from. It's possible for some to suspect, with his grizzled appearance and strong hate towards the Firekin, that he himself is older than he appeared and was an actual escaped slave himself. In actuality, he was born to the pride, from a line of ancestors that dated back in the pride's history to the days of slavery in the Firekin. The disdain towards the pride of fire has lasted through generations, making him quite the bitter old beast.

Notes: He's an OC of mine that I think will fit swimmingly wherever into this pride. His design will be CC, based on a colorist's choice on one of these palates(maybe a tamer, more natural version of the second), unless I think of some design. If so, I'll put it in here. This design(Stripeless here). Also, scarsyum. <3 IF YOU'D LIKE more natural colors for him, lemmeknow. Again, very flexible character.
His personality/etc. is tentative, and if you don't think him fit for the vizier role, then I'll just stick him somewhere else and make his personality fit c:
For this concept, I'll also quest for him a snake familiar(named Unk)

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:08 pm
Greed within me.
Name: Isibane
Image: [x]
Rank Medic
Personality: He's gruff and grumpy, as having to patch up everyone else's mistakes makes him believe he's surrounded by careless fools. Of course, his services come at a price, though usually this is kept under paw as he doesn't want this spreading to any of the higher ups. He's happy to do the routine stuff for free, as that's nothing to yawn at, but this lion's greed runs thick as blood. Need a broken limb taken care of? Well, you better have something worth trading under the table. Otherwise... second rate service may be all your getting.
Brief History: This pride is his home. He's lived here since he was a cub and has taken a liking to the shady business aspect of their lives. He admires wit, charm, a sense of self-preservation. After all, the best medicine is knowing when not to get into a dangerous situation. His practice with medicine came early, and although crude, there's no denying that he knows his stuff and can likely get you back on your paws in no time. There was a time where he was jealous of other pride members for their skills in thievery, but has since come to terms with his own way of getting what he wants. As an adult, he combined his love of helping people with his greed, and thus became a black-market medic: selling his services for goods and garnished favors.

Notes: He loves shiny things and is often seen wearing miscellaneous artifacts.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:22 pm
Greed within me.
Name: Delu
Image: uncert
Rank Keeper (head if possible, s'okay if not)
Personality: Delu is a slender girl, but not one would dare to cross her path. She is very meticulous and observant in her work and keeping things accounted for out of a need for perfection. Not only is she clever and smart, but she has honed her claws over the years to be quite formidable in battle. She is swift, light on her paws, and won't hold herself back should someone try to cheat her. She is also prone to plain lashing out at someone should she be angered, and her sharp claws hurt and strike like lightning. Most see her as a cranky individual and stay away from her, but those that earn her loyalty are treated well. Delu also has a weakness to shiny objects, and no one knows whether or not she has or will use her wits to weasel someone else's possession away or not.
Brief History: Delu came from one of the slaves that started the pride itself. Her family legacy has been known to be stingy, silver-tongued, and had a habit of stealing a little bit too much, even from close ones. Much of these interactions inevitably led to the downfall of many members, leaving Delu as the last living blood of her family. Her family, however, redeemed themselves and desired to start a legacy anew, and were able to keep a clean slate (as far as the public knew), up until their death.

Notes: She seems corrupt, and might even make a few minor offenses here and there (or not at all, depending on any plots/future arrangements), but she is completely dedicated to her pride and higher ups, and just wants others to get out of her way.

Ameh

Ririka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:33 pm
Saint Sergio

Approved

Meepfur

Both approved~ 8D

Reeshie Hack

I think that as long as she has Saul's approval, and he gives his approval to Ali then all will be fine. She will be accepted as long as she shows worth, stays on Ali's good side and continues to have their approval.

oo DeD

Approved! He will do fine as a Vizier. I hope he can work well under Saul...

Jovi of Shadows

Approved! I look forward to seeing what deals he makes. >>

Ameh

Approved~
It's nice to see someone with a die to past blood running around.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff