Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:24 pm
-hopes it's all right to post-
I've got this girl that I'd like to find a mate for. She's still an adol obviously, but I believe they grow in July, so she'll be an adult soon. She's a warrior in the KZ pride, looking to climb the ranks to one of the leaders, and she's certainly confident in herself and isn't afraid to be in charge. I feel like she'd be a good fit for Janja'Nafsi or Katakiu. She needs to learn how to have a bit of fun and not take everything so seriously, so I think they'd both have the potential to get her to loosen up a bit. That is, of course, if you'd like for one of them to be in the KZ pride. Also, obviously not for mating reasons, but Fireheart and her brother should RP some time. I think you PM'd me a while ago about that and I'm not sure if my reply got lost, but I think they would have an interesting relationship whether or not they're rivals or best buds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:19 pm
yup! <33 DAWW fireheart. i can't see either Janja or Katakiu in the KZ, unfortunately. Janja's more dark for a gypsy life, and Katakiu... HM. would have to think about it more but yessss, yeah gaia has been effing my pms up 8( I RLY WANT THEM TO BE RIVALS OR BEST SIBLINGS THOUGH. if you don't start something i can when i get back from out of town! they can be sibling bachelors lookin togetha. B)  

Ameh

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:10 pm
RP with her broski is fine then~ Do you have another thread to chat about plot for them or should I try PM again? Or is here fine? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 pm
Ammyyyyy, are we still doing you spotty girl with
User Image?
: D Or if you want him for someone else that's cool too xDDD

ALSO, for your Myrsky Syntnyt dude.
User Image
Aluka's been supposed to join forever. Erm xD She's gonna be caught as a thrall, but the idea is she'll eventually work her way out of it. Supposedly. She's a tough girl that can handle herself most of the time  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:22 am
For Janja i can offer
User Image

Sara is quite clumsy; she has a very positive outlook on life, she is a new mother and has a young, playful spirit with her cub. She can be niave which is how she ended up getting a cub in the first place but she is learning and wouldnt change what happened for anything. She is a nurse in her pride(Seorsa-fala).

I think it would be an interesting relationship since they grew up in much different paths of life. She does have a son in his juve stage and the pride she is in does have warrior like roles as well :3 If your not interested in a mate then im good for a fling as well. Pride Info  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:30 pm
If you are still looking for someone for Mikaili, I can send this fellow to the PL;
User Image
He is a total goofy dork, but kind, loving, and faithful. He's kinda like Abel in Trinity Blood, personality wise. XD

And he has some loooovely throwbacks.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 pm
For Titilayo or Esha,
As which you prefer a possible fling with: [ Bugie ] or [ Jemmnu ].
To boot for background.
Bugie is from the mafia pride, and would possibly try and long distance relationship with any of them. He is a total sweetheart but after the meta - aka war he will be ambushed and lose his memory. He has a split personality disorder and once he is ambushed and loses his memory. He will become 'one' whole. His other side is a complete .. ARSE and he kills in cold blood. ._. So likely hood he would return after the meta is slim but a long distance relationship heartbreak can work til then?
Jemmnu is a very alluring suave kinda guy. He likes to keep tabs on his women but if Esha flings with him ( he has a fling lined up with her sister but i dunno if that is going anywhere ) where basically he comes aid with occasional visits and will take the most exceptional male cub to his pride. If not all the male cubs. ( Mazu pride )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:40 pm
Hey ameh!

So I have two offers smile

For Kimbunga:

Malie
She joined Bahari after the tsunami finding her lost brother there as a storyteller. Much like her brother she absolutely adores the ocean and would not live anywhere but at Bahari. Malie is the responsible one out of the two, she likes to take care of others and is rather happy and out going with a hint of scarasm.

For Zuberi:

Nanu

Nanu is a rather quiet yet pleasant lioness to be around, she loves to put a smile on other's faces and get a laugh out of even the most serious tempered lions. She will typically stop to help anyone in need and will avoid burdening anyone with her own problems. Nanu feels as if her job is still like that as a princess, she shouldn't just merely relax and enjoy her time or merely treat others as if they are below. She believes that the all of the members of the pride are just as important as it leader without a happy pride the leader has no right to be there.She is rather observant and can easily tell what bothers others and why it does so by watching their actions, as well she believes in being fair when it comes to handling those who offend others or herself. She won't lose her temper easily and will calmly handle a situation to the best that she can.

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:42 pm
Are you still interested with my hybrid dude with Silimeteka?
User Image
*He is a rogue*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:06 am
THIS MIGHT BE A LAME OFFER BUT:

User Image

I have this female klippy. While I don't know if white and gray are natural colors, I really don't think they're not natural colors. 8'D She's sweet, almost child-like.

....that's kind of...it. ;3;

Polette
Crew

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out