Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots.Flings.Rps! FEED ME YOUR RPS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:55 pm
Andranis
Chi Sohma
Andranis
Could you? surprised Though I gotta warn ya... Maraka's RP color is yellow xd Just straight-up yellow lol

I can add them ;3.
If you want any of them to be in the secret part of the war let me know ahead of time because only two are allowed to do their jrp if its through the secret fraction of the upcoming war ;3

If their not in the secret fraction then I will likely put another to do their jrp, just let me know ;3

Oooooh, secret fraction? >o> ~ I am totally game for that ~ And I can always use them as springboards for doing the JRPs of my other cheetahs xd heart

[ Rada x Abila x YOUR HOARD ] , Sorry for MASSIVE WALL TEXT D: I totally thought it was shorter. D; Tell me if its too much lols!

Buena's will get his jrp tomorrow. From Kara ;3 or..... Rada or someone lols. Maybe even Abila or Bugie :O I'll see what I come up with tomorrow <3.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:27 pm
heart  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:30 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 pm
Hi. i remember posting earlier to you but i deleted it and decided to see if i can catch you again. I have three things you can pick if ya want it.

1. RP. Tadelesh is in a I/T pack i made that he is king of and i can get ya to a PRP wit hhim. even some Nchi RP if you wanna do something like that if ya got any. Nchi thing optional.

2. BREEDING! i am close to getting five but i need to find the people i am RPing with to see if they'll continue or not and when it should end.

3. MY I/T PACK! My I/T pack is looking for members. already got a RP ready for something like this and if you want, just let me know and you can post the WD, no need for any info.

You can pick any one of them or all three. :3 kk? If not, i can go ahead and ask someone else  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 pm
I am not interested.

My WDs are thickly plotted and mean a whole lot to me. My first SoA's bloodline. So honestly I can't see them going to just any I/T. I'm very picky because I dedicate a lot of time and spirit to my rps and plots.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:22 am
I wished to inquire as to what pride if any Utsuki and Kohaku were in. They look like they would fit in the vikings, but I did not wish to assume anything.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 am
Kathryn Dragonna
I wished to inquire as to what pride if any Utsuki and Kohaku were in. They look like they would fit in the vikings, but I did not wish to assume anything.

They are both from/in the chowke pride. But kohaku banned himself from the pride because after the war when he found out his mom and dad died he went on a rampage killing all of the vampires he could find. Without mercy and wasnt right enough in the hear so he is out and about.

Utsuki visited /stayed in the dawnwalkers after a serious accident. He was forbidden to leave the lands but he just left the dawnwalkers now that he us an adult. So he could also be anywhere. He doesnt have a lot of brute strength, he is usually very sickly. But he is a storyteller.for the chowke :3. Im pondering in finding him another.pride.
Both are in fact, able to leave st any point in time. ;3

With good plot. But haku has maybe something planned but utsuki doesnt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 am
The reason I inquired is because I have a Viking Freeborn that is a crafter. She is very sweet most of the time but she did earn her place in the pride through a joining duel. She has a lioness thrall and a litter of cubs already, there is a plot that she would get a second litter of cubs as well, but I kinda want to find a mate for her at some point. She isn't going to leave her pride and is hard to RP outside her pride more than a little bit with her ranking.

Anyway, with them not being in the pride or headed that way it isn't that important. but if you do want to take them toward that at some point there is Tal in there I could offer  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:01 am
I have a female Wild Dog, Mtifu I'd love to fling with your boy Sapir if you'd be up for it. Personality wise she's just out to get pups, she doesn't really want a mate, and is only interested in having babies with no romance attached to it. She would be willing to let the father have a few of the litter stay with him though, if it came down to it. Really she just wants her own little family so even if its just one or two pups that stay with her while the rest go with your boy she'd be fine with that.

Also, I have a male Cheetah I'm doing absolutely nothing with. Ajabu is kinda a blank slate of sorts and I'd be willing to fling him to any of your feline ladies, or even mate him if he gets along well enough with one of them. I'm down for hybrids if you want to fling / whatever, but my first choice would be purebred cheetahs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:17 pm
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
I have a female Wild Dog, Mtifu I'd love to fling with your boy Sapir if you'd be up for it. Personality wise she's just out to get pups, she doesn't really want a mate, and is only interested in having babies with no romance attached to it. She would be willing to let the father have a few of the litter stay with him though, if it came down to it. Really she just wants her own little family so even if its just one or two pups that stay with her while the rest go with your boy she'd be fine with that.

Also, I have a male Cheetah I'm doing absolutely nothing with. Ajabu is kinda a blank slate of sorts and I'd be willing to fling him to any of your feline ladies, or even mate him if he gets along well enough with one of them. I'm down for hybrids if you want to fling / whatever, but my first choice would be purebred cheetahs.

For your wd, id recommend [ Deimos ], Since he would just fling and not care, because he is crazy and doesn't recollect anything he really does nor knows responsibility anymore. So hit and run, he wouldn't mind doing. Not picky at all. If she hit it up with Sapir, the fact would be that he is picky with whom he sleeps with and the fact they would have children he'd forward them to a pride/pack whom would take better care of him because he is responsible enough to know he couldn't handle them and if she were 'derp' like some wds ladies tend to be, he'd likely take them away. It all depends on the girl's personality here ;3 So just let me know? Sapir would have to find SOMETHING about her worth admiring.. and he isn't so easily impressed. But it would happen.

Ajabu, I would love him to go with Sultana honestly. They would match, but she is in a mostly lion pride. En Gedi, but since she would be a messenger of sorts I believe trips to the roguelands would be nice. Maybe even an outside relationship/ long distance would be nice. She is ... WAS in the meta and was touched by the God of Hate, so she had no remorse when she left her cheetah cubs to ... well die- as she abandoned them but once in the pride and was touched by the God of Peace, she quickly went to recover her children she had abandoned but they were gone. Ultimately she feels bad about it and now doesn't think she deserves to have a second chance- but I would love her to ^^ So he could be in another pride and I think It'd still work.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:24 pm
Chi Sohma
For your wd, id recommend [ Deimos ], Since he would just fling and not care, because he is crazy and doesn't recollect anything he really does nor knows responsibility anymore. So hit and run, he wouldn't mind doing. Not picky at all. If she hit it up with Sapir, the fact would be that he is picky with whom he sleeps with and the fact they would have children he'd forward them to a pride/pack whom would take better care of him because he is responsible enough to know he couldn't handle them and if she were 'derp' like some wds ladies tend to be, he'd likely take them away. It all depends on the girl's personality here ;3 So just let me know? Sapir would have to find SOMETHING about her worth admiring.. and he isn't so easily impressed. But it would happen.

Ajabu, I would love him to go with Sultana honestly. They would match, but she is in a mostly lion pride. En Gedi, but since she would be a messenger of sorts I believe trips to the roguelands would be nice. Maybe even an outside relationship/ long distance would be nice. She is ... WAS in the meta and was touched by the God of Hate, so she had no remorse when she left her cheetah cubs to ... well die- as she abandoned them but once in the pride and was touched by the God of Peace, she quickly went to recover her children she had abandoned but they were gone. Ultimately she feels bad about it and now doesn't think she deserves to have a second chance- but I would love her to ^^ So he could be in another pride and I think It'd still work.

That boy Deimos is lovely, his coloring would be so pretty mixed with hers. And a hit and run works perfectly for her. She's in Nyota-wasomaji so the pups would be taken care of by the pack as a whole, she's a dedicated worker and while she wouldn't be exactly a star mother figure for the pups, she would ensure they get the best care her pack has to offer.

As for 'Bu and Sultana, that'd be lovely. I'm flirting with the idea of having Ajabu in the elf-based cheetah pride that Sergio is putting together, but I might be convinced to drag him away, or have them do a long distance thing. I could see him, with a potential long term mate, wanting to take things slow so it could work as long distance than if we do breed them, we could decide where to move them then. :>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:32 pm
En Gedi owner is awsome sauce friends with Sergio so it would be good.
I love that pride though, I have TWO members already in the elf pride XD; <3333333 So that would be fun. THOUGH, Sultana was a contest for the En Gedi so she can't move. But she could travel back and forth if needed or meet half ways sometimes. It'd be a good and different start for her since she was.. Well.. OPPOSITE OF NICE/CONCERNED .. She was more "Im doing this because I know I will get something out of it and love to start wars against others without them knowing its me whom started it." So she flung without even thinking about it- but got stuck with kids. Then she thought she disposed of them. That was back then, now in the pride- now she is more of a dedicated worker and is IN LOVE with the pride.. So -shrugs- <33 Long distance def would be nice.

Just spoke to Deimos's mate's owner to recap to approve and she does so we can do that <3 The puppies can go to her pack. Although I'd love a say in the owners.. Since I wont be snagging pup. <3

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:04 pm
That all sounds lovely.

And of course you can have a say in pups. I figured we could split the pups and I could home / event off half and you could do the other half :>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:41 am
ninja  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100