Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image

"It's a pleasure to meet you Yue." Helios said smiling. "Yes, let's get going." He stepped back and transformed into his wolf form. "If you have a beast form I suggest you use it. If you not your more than welcome to ride on my back. It's up to you what you do alright. I won't force you to do anything." User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:59 pm
Yue Yukito

User Image

"Oh, I have a beast form" Yue closed her eyes and changed into a red and white wolf. She hadn't been in her wolf form in quite some time she walked in a small circle and noticed her hind leg had a limp from her fall earlier 'You've got to be kidding me! Okay just ignore it' she thought as she tried to put some pressure on it 'Okay nothing I can't handle...' she thought. Yue then looked to Helios "Okay, we can go now"  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

"Yea." Helios said smiling and letting out a small howl. "Would you like to walk or run?" 'I can clearly see that she is hurt so I don't want more damage to come to it. She doesn't look half bad in this form at all.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm
Yue Yukito

User Image
Yue glanced at her leg "Either's fine, whichever is quickest so we don't get soaked by rain." Yue trotted in one more circle 'Damn, the limp is more noticeable that I'd like...' Yue stopped "Okay, shall we go?" she asked. It began to finally rain 'This defiantly doesn't seem calm...It has a very ominous feeling about it...' she thought as she looked up to the sky  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

"Then we better run then." Helios said chuckling as the rain fell. "Yea, let's get going before it gets worse out here." He howled a little and took off through the forest. "If we cut through the forest we won't get as wet like we would if we took the more open route. Let me know if you leg starts to bother you alright."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:25 pm
((OOC: this is turning into a one on one rp...))  

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:39 pm
(( We just need everyone else to reply and everything will be fine. sometimes it's hard to catch people to remind them to reply.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:28 pm
Yosuke Gai

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »

As Gai travels down the road he was on, he noticed rain falling on him as he sighs with deep regret for whoever is suffering at the moment. "Dear souls, I pray for your safe well-being as the rain falls, and that you shall see the light once again hopefully." Gai's trouble with rain is that he always saw much pain & torment from good people to evil hearts as he passes by, no one can avoid it, but except himself. Gai follows the path given to him until he felt moving energy either flowing against or along with the balance of nature, they were at first fluxing for a bit, but all had settled as he hold the assumption of an eventful moment approaching in his mind.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 pm
Yue Yukito

User Image

"Oh my leg is really noticeable...Oh Well, Let's go!" this wasn't the first time she had injured herself 'A little bit of running won't do any harm...' she thought. The rain got slightly heavier, Yue started to trot "I'll let you lead since I honestly have no idea where we are!" Yue still wondered how she wound up here but now was not the time to think about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:49 pm
(( I do apologize for not replying in the last few days but I was hoping for a little more replies before I did. Not to mention that I've been busy with other things.))  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

"You can easily injure it even further if your not careful." Helios said slowing his pace a little heading into a nearby cave. "Let's stay here until the rain lets up alright. It will also give your leg some time to heal up a little bit." He laid down and stared out the cave entrance. "It's nice to watch the rain."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Brutus

Brutus stood on top of a small hill that over looked the open field. A forest to his right. A young warrior came up to him and advised that the trops were ready. Brutus smirked, he hefted his sword on to his shoulder and looked out to one of the oncoming armies. It was raining hard now, water was drenching his hair and clothes, but not his senses. He could tell that there was a kumori army coming in and he was ready to fight. He signaled the army behind me with his sword to move out. All he heard was the shuffling of wet grass and raindrops on armor. he hated armor, it never helped him any. He stepped off the hill and took the lead.

They arrived at a point in the field where both the armies were to meet. He waited till the enemy began their charge. It was then he saw a giant orb of darkness fire from somewhere in this storm towrds them that he realized that the fighting started. He took a step back for support, held his sword for a swing. As soon as the orb got close, some of his troops began to step back in a panic. He swung his sword and summoned uo a huge wind blast. it deflected the dark orb and llaunched it somewhere else. He pointed to the direction where the blast came from, "Attack!" His army charged with their spears and swords.  

Dr Observer

Conservative Genius

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 am
Masato Kusaka

╔══════════════╗
Blair Blaze
╚══════════════╝

User Image
User Image
User Image

Blair walked around the path sighing a little bit. "Why does this day have to be so boring? I mean it's been quiet all day. Well at least everywhere I've been." She wasn't paying attention and ran into Gai falling to the ground. "Ow. I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. I've had a lot on my today." She smiled before chuckling a little. "My name's Blair Blaze." 'I wonder who this guy is. He is human I believe, actually I know that for sure. I've probably seen him around before and just didn't know it.' "Your human right. Don't worry alright, I'm human as well. How about we go back to town and get out of this rain. I don't really like the rain and I'm guessing you don't either." Her eyes quickly scanned the area making sure nothing was watching them. She spotted the cave where the wolves were and narrowed her eyes a little. 'Those could very well be a threat if we're not careful. By the looks of it those wolves are only trying to escape the rain.' "It doesn't seem like there is anything or anyone around to attack us."

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:36 am
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yosuke Gai

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »

"Why hello there; it is true that I hate the rain but more or less just dislike as you said, I suggest we take caution as those wolves aren't all they seem to be, but they don't look like the kind to be prepared to attack anything non-hostile. However; don't you feel it? The rain is a sign but can't you feel the sense of suffering from here? The rain signals the coming of an event of pain & that pain is somewhere close, we must get to town quickly before we're too late, but hopefully what I sensed isn't close by as I thought. By the way, I am Gai, and you?" Gai wasn't much of a charming young gentleman but at least he saw beauty not just in Blair's physical appearance, he could sense her energy very well considering how close they were to each other, and smiled upon welcoming her greeting. Her skills were unknown to him but he was happy to meet another person after so long alone on the road, he had trained himself to resist temptation as part of his training, but he would be amazed that anyone found Blair unappealing.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:54 pm
Yue Yukito

User Image

Yue laid down 'Damn leg...' she thought as she looked at it 'I fall all the time but now i get hurt!' the pain she felt made her frustrated, she sighed and looked to the entrance "Yeah...I always liked the rain" her frustration slowly faded as she watched the rain fall, even though she couldn't remember much she did remember she used to watch the rain for hours on end  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff