Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Alternate Universe August cross-over choices! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeste Tsuchi

Friendly Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 pm
Well, due to the magic and somewhat similar scenario about kings fighting for power...

GAME OF THRONES!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:25 pm
...I call dibs on killing Joffrey  

Lieutenant Turel

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:57 pm
Lieutenant Turel

Make sure his death is very slow and painful. *gets the popcorn*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 pm
Bluetabbycat
Lieutenant Turel

... Then it should be Cersei. >_>

I truly can't stand her arrogance.  

I A Walking Paradox I

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 pm
I A Walking Paradox I
Bluetabbycat
Lieutenant Turel

@Tabby: Rest assured, it shall be.
@Para: Shall I give her to you to torment as you please?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Lieutenant Turel
I A Walking Paradox I
Bluetabbycat
Lieutenant Turel

@Tabby: Rest assured, it shall be.
@Para: Shall I give her to you to torment as you please?

By all means, yes. twisted  

I A Walking Paradox I

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:13 pm
Would the guild oppose if I volunteered a cross-over world? I didn't want to because I didn't want to seem like I was doing self-nepotism.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:36 pm
Devil May Cry, because we all know that watching Dante and Kain or Dante and Raziel going at it would be the most epic thing since Dragonforce.

Or Hellsing, because no doubt Kain/Raziel would see Integra as Serefan spawn and Alucard would jump to her rescue, thusly creating another truly epic fight scenario.  

jazzknh1

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 pm
Updated again. Liking all these fandoms so far; keep them coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 pm
This is just random (and I doubt anyone would agree with me) but what about Mortal Kombat? That could get some epicness out of it in terms of fight scenes... even though we all know that Kain and Raziel would dominate the competition (Kompetition).  

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

I A Walking Paradox I

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:48 pm
Huh, while I was cooling off near the air conditioner, one world... well two worlds came to mind.

The first one is the the Dark Crystal Universe which would take place during the events in the film with the Skeksis are still in power. I imagined seeing Kain or Raziel facing those damn giant crab like creatures while storming the fortress. xD Those Skeksis would not only have to deal with two geflings, and Fisque, but a vampire and a blue wraith.

The second one of course, is the Mega Man X universe. Eversince I came across crossover fanart of these two franchises, I never imagined how well they came together. Especially with X and Zero, Kain and Raziel would either team up with them or be against them. Depends :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:14 pm
xXHeartless_ChanXx
This is just random (and I doubt anyone would agree with me) but what about Mortal Kombat? That could get some epicness out of it in terms of fight scenes... even though we all know that Kain and Raziel would dominate the competition (Kompetition).

You have no idea how much I would love to play a Mortal kombat/Street Fighter/MvC/Soul Calibur/etc like game using the LoK characters. Probably doesn't help I've been watching clips pf Dissidia lately.  

Lieutenant Turel

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:40 pm
Lieutenant Turel
xXHeartless_ChanXx

You have no idea how much I would love to play a Mortal kombat/Street Fighter/MvC/Soul Calibur/etc like game using the LoK characters. Probably doesn't help I've been watching clips pf Dissidia lately.

Hahaha, sweet! XD Guess I'm not the only that wants to do something like that! My little sister actually got me hooked on the games. I used to play the games all the time when I was younger but I stopped playing it... years later, my sister got the 2011 game and I'm hooked on it. Never realized how freaking epic Mileena was until just recently. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:03 pm
Whenever I hear the phrase that someone is a Scorpio, my first thought is "Sub-Zero. Sonia." I remember playing that game in arcades when I was small.  

Lieutenant Turel

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces