Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:28 am
Kathryn Dragonna

If you want her as a Thrall, yes, she needs a capture. Mogi has a boy Lesedi that is supposed to be looking for a Thrall for Tal... or you can hit up someone else's Reaver so long as they are okay with her going to Tal. You do realize your girl is going to have a cushy Thrall life with Tal, yes?

xD all the more reason for her to behave herself so she keeps her cushy life.

gonna hafta figure out a name and personality so I can start rping her.

EDIT: I have also decided her name is Yara, meaning 'little butterfly' in arabic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 am
Bluefire Dragonz
Kathryn Dragonna

If you want her as a Thrall, yes, she needs a capture. Mogi has a boy Lesedi that is supposed to be looking for a Thrall for Tal... or you can hit up someone else's Reaver so long as they are okay with her going to Tal. You do realize your girl is going to have a cushy Thrall life with Tal, yes?

xD all the more reason for her to behave herself so she keeps her cushy life.

gonna hafta figure out a name and personality so I can start rping her.

EDIT: I have also decided her name is Yara, meaning 'little butterfly' in arabic.

Very nice. And yes, she best behave, cuz Tal will treat her all nice and other than having her help with crafting and cubs, just make the girl do the hunting. Sounds like a pretty good life for a Thrall wink I PMed Mogi to see if Lesedi is up for the capture RP with you since that is the easiest ICly.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:56 am
Kathryn Dragonna

Very nice. And yes, she best behave, cuz Tal will treat her all nice and other than having her help with crafting and cubs, just make the girl do the hunting. Sounds like a pretty good life for a Thrall wink I PMed Mogi to see if Lesedi is up for the capture RP with you since that is the easiest ICly.

Sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:19 am
Bluefire Dragonz
Kathryn Dragonna

Sounds good to me!

Happy to oblige! =)  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items