• Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 pm
Blu Chalk
Here you go! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23096415  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 pm
Polette

I'd love to! He's super pretty~
Would you like me to set up the thread or should I?  

Skyflu
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 pm
Thanks~ 8D

UHM. If you could, that'd be amazing. ;u;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:07 pm
Jovi of Shadows

Thanks! I'm going to snag some dinner and run off with family for a bit, so I'll reply later tonight. Of course, I may be able to find some free time before then. xD  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 pm
Polette

Alrighty! I'm going to get dinner and then head out for a bit. If I don't get the thread started in the next hour, I'll do it later tonight. :3
Sorry for the wait, but I've visiting family and I'd like to try to strict my computer time while I'm with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:10 pm
That's alright. ^^ I'm actually in the opposite situation with people visiting. 8D So no rush at all. ^^

Polette
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:52 pm
Polette

Here you go!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 pm
-pokes up-  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:36 pm
-fluffs-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:35 am
<3 Tag, in case you haven't seen it already.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Jovi of Shadows
<3 Tag, in case you haven't seen it already.

Tag~ sorry, I missed it. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:57 am
-pokes-  

Skyflu
Crew

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 am
RP for Felo? biggrin
User Image

Personality
Kayin is a big boy, having inherited his father's size. A little vain, and will rarely be seen with a hair out of place or slack muscles. Not necessarily the brightest, but quite ponderous and tends to put a lot of thought into what he says, resulting in a generally slow rhythm of speaking. He's a hard worker and will do what needs to be done to the best of his abilities, but will rarely go beyond that and be proactive in seeking out responsibilities. Has a heart of gold and means well, but takes himself very seriously and has issues controlling his temper and can resort to using his size and strength to solve problems. Basically a good work-horse type but not necessarily the best leader even if he has the aspirations, although he doesn't realize this.

I think they could have an interesting dynamic, because Kayin is definitely not that type that would put up with any smart-alec comments aimed his way. He doesn't suffer insults well and will resort to brute strength to sort out problems (he's particularly good at tackling/wrestling and pinning people down), so I can see them either becoming baby rivals or possibly somehow sorting through it to become friends. Either sounds like a lot of fun to me XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:16 am
Ok, have kind of a few offers.

I really like the personality's of your Anga and Huritt. Looking to gain some more rp for my lioness Erős`szív, Eros for short. She's sort of feral, but not like... rabid. Just that she doesn't really talk much, and relies on her instincts more than anything else. She's territorial, independent, stubborn, and strong. I thought maybe she could serve to be an interesting character to meet with one of your fella's. Perhaps maybe be amusing with Huritt and her disapproval/lack of reaction for any sort of flirting he might do? More info can be found on her in my own Plot journal.

I also have my Ekrem who is a very gentle, shy, and kind lion. A follower, not a leader. He's also a medic. Maybe he could prove useful to your Uyoga if he were to get hurt or something? and admire his manliness. or he could just admire the manliness of one of your other two boys. His info can be found in my plot journal too.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:19 am
MoonRazor

Oh-ho! This will be quite interesting! I wonder how Felo will react? Exciting! I'm totally down for it. =D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff