Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Ӊσѡʟ [Seraph x jjangelss] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:11 pm
John Warppaw

John woke up the next morning and was covered in sweat, he wandered why he was so nervous. John took a quick bath and went into town. He did not have breakfeast but he was in his blacksmith cloths. He decided to ignore what had happened last night. He went to the shop and began to work on orders. As he worked he could only think about the wolf.

Around his lunch time he began to sketch what he saw the other night. It was the only thing running through his mind. He finished his sketch and put it on the wall next to him.
User Image

He eat his sandwich and began to work again. "such a beautiful wolf"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:27 pm
jjangelss

Adrianna Nightshade
User Image
One of the village boys walked over to where Adrianna was sitting and tried to flirt with her, but when she completely ignored him, he was so upset that he walked over to where John was sitting and eating lunch and said, "Have you seen the new girl?"

Adrianna stood up after finishing her meal and began to walk through the village, wandering and wondering where on earth she'd be able to stay until she found the inn. The innkeeper promised that if she would work as a server during the evenings, when they were the most busy, he would house her for free in one of the smallest rooms in the inn. Of course, she knew that she could do better, but knew that this would be the easiest place that she'd get to live within until she couldn't find what she was looking for or was found out about.

After finding that the room was slightly to her liking, she began to walk throughout the village again before walking past John and the boy that she had ignored. Stopping suddenly and turning to them, she asked, "Could you point me in the direction of the marketplace or shops? Unfortunately, I was caught in the middle of a crossfire between thieves and travelers and lost all of my belongings."

╔════════════════════════════════
She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of a world that she's left behind

════════════════════════════════╝

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 pm
John Warppaw

John talked to the boy and told him to go back to work. He came over to the girl and smiled at her. He was not going to flirt with this girl because that was just not him. He had got a lot of money for his birthday so he decided he would be nice to this girl in need.

He came over with a small map that would help her. He handed her the map and put a dot saying where she was and he showed her where she should go, also what places he should avoid.

He placed a small bag of gold in her hands. It had 300$ that was his party and drinking money but he decided he need a break from it. He also gave her a dagger. "please be safe"

John did not talk much and went back inside. He began to work again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:11 pm
jjangelss

Adrianna Nightshade
User Image
When Adrianna realized that she had just asked the stupid mutt for directions, she inwardly slapped herself. Why on earth had she done that. But then he took out a map and marked where she should go and places she shouldn't. "Obviously you forgot to mark that I'm something people shouldn't mess with, but... I thank you for your courtesy, mutt."

She then began to head off in the direction that he had marked off on the map and bought all of the necessities that she would need, not evening using a third of what he'd given her. She had managed to con extra items and other free items with charms that she reserved specifically for shopkeepers. When she had finished, she walked back to the blacksmith's and leaned on the door frame. "There wasn't a knocker, so I assumed that this is open territory."

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 pm
John Warppaw

He wandered why people were now calling him mutt, it kinda of annoyed him a lot. As he worked all day the boy talked about the girl that he was trying to flirt with. John did not like this because he liked to focus on his work before talk about girls. He heard the boy say she was back at the blacksmith shop.

John went over to the girl and smiled. "i guess you can call it open territory also how was your trip to the market." John was very friendly around new people. He notice the other worker giving him a evil stare for talking to the girl he liked.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:53 pm
jjangelss

Adrianna Nightshade
User Image
Holding out the sack of coins, she simply shrugged in response to his question, "I've had easier shopping trips, but this isn't a very big city. Bigger cities, though, aren't my type of place." She glanced over at his friend and gave him a small smile, her canine teeth visibly longer and sharper than her other teeth. "I am called Adrianna Nightshade, a rogue just passing though until my quest is through." Then with a playful, but dramatic tone, she asked, "Might I ask what my hero is called?"

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 pm
John Warppaw

John looked at the girl and began to think of how he should react to what she was saying. He did not see the smile she gave to nick but he just ignored it any way. John pushed the sack back to Adrianna and smiled. "please keep it as a little bit of starter money well your here" He began to think about the hero part and smiled. He point the nick. "your hero name is Nick Thunderhead and i'm John Warppaw" He then went back to his bench and began to work. His shift was almost done.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 pm
jjangelss

Adrianna Nightshade
User Image
Though the boy named 'Nick' instantly tried to take the credit for his friend's kindness, Adrianna saw through it immediately. She even took a deep breath through her nose and could smell a lie. "Now, now... there's no need to be honest, John. I know a lie when I smell one. Not to mention it has a weird ring in my ears."

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 am
John Warppaw

John did not understand the last part that she was talking about. He looked at the clock and notice it was 6. He got off work and came over to her. "would you like me to walk you home or would you want nick?" He smiled at her and liked her eyes. They were blue and green like the wolf. He began to think about the idea but kept throwing it away.
User Image  
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces