Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:18 pm
Mogami

We'd love to have either one or both of them! They're both gorgeous. We were thinking of starting an rp with one of them first if that's okay with you. <3

Whichever you would prefer is fine by me C: As is the RP, just let me know who it is you'd like to start an RP with ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:35 pm
And what do you think of Azr butt helping to produce some babies for ya then :3?

As for the cheetah, Id have to talk to- the brother's owners to see if she wants to do that plot at least til their ADOL. ^_^ Ill let you know.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:54 pm
Mogami

Izzy Makani

Feel free to enter the custom form in any open Custom thread. We'd love to have Hidaya in the family so we'll be hoping your concept gets picked! =D

Thank you! It's getting towards the end of the month so I'll put her in the open custom thread now and try her in september too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:04 pm
Alright Chi and good luck Izzy!

Depawsit
Mogami

We'd love to have either one or both of them! They're both gorgeous. We were thinking of starting an rp with one of them first if that's okay with you. <3

Whichever you would prefer is fine by me C: As is the RP, just let me know who it is you'd like to start an RP with ^^

We'd love to have them both then! /greedy XD

And I started the rp for either one of them or both! =]  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:23 pm
Mogami

We'd love to have them both then! /greedy XD

And I started the rp for either one of them or both! =]

If you'd to take both of them, i'll likely RP them as a duo. Having at some point met, and sort of just stuck to one another C: If that's alright with you.

I can't reply tonight, but I will save the URL, for when I can reply. This hurricane has my net basically dead, and i'm not expecting to have electricity in the morning. So i'll get to it as soon as I can get back on!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:13 am
Both is absolutely fine. They should have a nice bond like that – they can be the big brothers of the group? XD

Chi Sohma
And what do you think of Azr butt helping to produce some babies for ya then :3?

I keep forgetting to reply to this. x´]

From my part, I'd love to have more cubs in the family but I'm worried about the timing. I have a lioness that might fit the plan but I think it would take too long to gather rps and get lucky enough to get picked for the breeding. The cubs might be adolescents by the time this breeding takes place which would be kind of weird... ^.^' And they do need to return home at some point so our couple can't just roam the rogue lands indefinitely.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas