Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:14 pm
Sagittariis Munashii

Mmm, no I actually love your post. Really draws to the angelic feel of the character, absolutely lovely details~ <3 The name is nice as well, heheh, sometimes mistakes are the best unexpected solution to an unacknowledged issue. Wouldn't you say?

I'll try to keep from taking too dreadfully long to post this time. Now that I have absolutely no distractions. Just my thoughts and myself. Ah. emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 pm
Capricious Dreams

Well, I'm glad you liked my post. And well... I always have distractions. sweatdrop I kind of have to go in roughly an hour or two. Gotta get some sleep for a big thing I'm going to tomorrow. Hopefully I can squeeze in as many posts as I can in the mean time...

By the way, what time period is this in? So I can kind of get an idea of what kind of clothing people are wearing.

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:33 pm
Sagittariis Munashii

I was imagining this to be in the Victorian Era.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 pm
Capricious Dreams

Sorry for the suddenly short post with a seemingly random ending -- I rushed it because I need to take my pug to the vet, she got a swollen red eye. I'll get back to you ASAP!  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 pm
Sagittariis Munashii

No, no! It's fine, no need to apologize. I understand. There is no rush, just get the poor thing checked out and treated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:24 pm
Capricious Dreams

Apparently she just had an irritated eye. ;-; And I was running around like an insane chicken freaking out until my step mom (she was a vet tech) got up. Anyways, I'll start writing the next post.  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Sagittariis Munashii

Ah, it's good to know that it wasn't anything too serious. I probably would have been in hysteria if it were my dog! Glad to hear your dog is alright though, no rush for the post. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:54 pm
Capricious Dreams

Yeesh, it feels like my posts are getting shorter and shorter... soon I'll be reduced to one-liners! gonk  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:52 pm
Sagittariis Munashii

Your other character should be coming in within the next few posts, perhaps that will aid in length. Do not fret though, I understand it can be difficult to keep up a lengthy post. So long as you can get a few sentences in, there shouldn't be a problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:15 am
Capricious Dreams

My last post seems kind of choppy. Sorry about that, for some reason I couldn't really find the words.  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:07 pm
So what would you think if I introduced like... a mini-character-bad-guy-dude or something? I was thinking maybe the man could be a killer and is targeting Ladies of the Night (a.k.a., prostitutes ;-; ). Plus he could be behind ye ol' scary guy that's stalking Sade at the moment. If you don't like the idea, then that's okay. I can always come up with something else. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:15 pm
Master Huntress Munashii

Oh no, that's is a fine idea! I do not mind in the slightest, anything you think of to go with the role play. This is your role play too, throw in what you think is fitting :3  

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:24 pm
Capricious Dreams
Master Huntress Munashii

Oh no, that's is a fine idea! I do not mind in the slightest, anything you think of to go with the role play. This is your role play too, throw in what you think is fitting :3

Alright, sweet! And sorry about forgetting to quote with my last post. I forget to do that sometimes. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:08 pm
Sorry I haven't been online and posting regularly or much at all. I have a lot of crap going on in life at the moment. =

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:51 am
Master Huntress Munashii

No need to apologize, it's about the same on my end, I completely understand.  
{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff