Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

I wouldn't mind mating Huritt. How would you like to go about it? If you'd like the cubs on pride lines, it seems Huritt needs to be a member. At least, that's what I've been reading. Let me know if I'm missing something. xD
There's a lot to read and I don't want to mess anything up. >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:41 pm
She's not on her Pilgrimage, so they'd still be on the lines if he didn't join, as she'd probably would be in the outskirts of the pride, and I'd still need to get permission for her to breed. xD

But Idk how to go about it, we can rp and see if they click and then work from there? -totally not good with plots.-  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:44 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Ah, ok. xD

Yes, I'm not good with plots either. xD
A rp sounds great. If for some reason they don't work together, no worries. I want to make sure everybody is happy! C:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:45 pm
Exactly, do you want to start or shall I?  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:49 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

It would be great if you could. x3
I've never rped near the Swamp Lands, so it'd be great to have somewhere to start.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:03 pm
For you. :3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:59 pm
I have a few girls that I could offer... basically ones that have no plots/mates lined up right now. And it would be for whichever of the boys.

User Image this girl should grow this month unless Blue gets very behind (I am not sure if she is staying in her current pride or not, she was kidnapped as a cub, so I might have her get 'lost' from the pride during the confusion of war, for the right plot). She has not been played much because of the pride meta getting stuck, so bit of a blank slate.

User Image This girl is new and while she has a good friend that is linked to her as per the contest she came from, she's pretty much a blank slate and open to anything.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:16 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Haziel is gorgeous~ though her white markings wouldn't be welcomed in the potential pride for Anga (the black/blue lion). Fritia's colors look great for Huritt.
I need to update Huritt's information. He may be in a potential mating opportunity. So I need to hold off on looking for flings for him. Sorry for this inconvenience. -goes to update information-

My main focus is on Anga at the moment, since I have enough rps ready for him. Do you happen to own a female soa that's dark and possibly blue that you'd like to fling? Your two lovely ladies are wonderful, but not exactly what I'm looking for at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm
Blu Chalk
Kathryn Dragonna

Haziel is gorgeous~ though her white markings wouldn't be welcomed in the potential pride for Anga (the black/blue lion). Fritia's colors look great for Huritt.
I need to update Huritt's information. He may be in a potential mating opportunity. So I need to hold off on looking for flings for him. Sorry for this inconvenience. -goes to update information-

My main focus is on Anga at the moment, since I have enough rps ready for him. Do you happen to own a female soa that's dark and possibly blue that you'd like to fling? Your two lovely ladies are wonderful, but not exactly what I'm looking for at the moment.

Fling, not really at the moment... if you are looking for a future mate/fling opportunity, then maybe. Haziel's mother probably would have been a good choice but she has a mate.

User Image This girl has a litter right now and would only be a fling option as she can't leave her pride for fear of her father hunting her down.

User Image This is one of the first girl's litter and CAN leave for the right plot, but of course we have to wait for her to grow.

There is one fling opportunity I could offer as soon as I would get RPs for her, but I'm not sure you want to umm... get your boy close to her.

User Image She... is not exactly nice. She has a future mate plot but a fling wouldn't be out of her style. If your male can stand meeting her that is.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 am
Kathryn Dragonna

Such pretty soa! Anga's pretty laid back so he wouldn't mind meeting your leopard. He don't get mad too often because it requires too much energy. xD

I have a cub in the demon pride! This little guy. I haven't had the chance to rp him yet. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:14 am
Got back from being out of town! I need to update some new members and tag rps! I'll get into the swing of things~  

Skyflu
Crew

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:04 pm
I have the two girls up there... plus at least one boy cub that was gifted to me that are demon pride... some of my cubs I'm waiting on certs so I forget what pride they technically belong in. Heh. My demons would be happy for some RP with your demon boy. The females are likely to be hyper and perhaps a bit cheerful, but they are not likely to hurt the boy.

Anga isn't the one I'm worried about... Maleficar up there is... not at all nice. She likes hurting things. Although, given the male is handsome she might not be too bad. One never knows with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 am
Kathryn Dragonna

Yes! I'd love to rp him! I don't have him certed either. We're waiting for the rest of the litter's info. xD

We can give it a shot if you're up for it. If it doesn't work out, then it'll be another rp used for a different breeding. :3  

Skyflu
Crew

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:59 pm
Blu Chalk
Kathryn Dragonna

Yes! I'd love to rp him! I don't have him certed either. We're waiting for the rest of the litter's info. xD

We can give it a shot if you're up for it. If it doesn't work out, then it'll be another rp used for a different breeding. :3

Start a thread and drop me a link! Just put in the title which one of the girls you want to play with or if you want to play with my boy.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff