Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Lady's of the night [prp] jericho & soxs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:36 pm
Conner stepped ahead and turned around, walking backwards so she could face Saya she continued the conversation "Aww I'm sorry to hear that Saya. There's not really much to tell you about myself, I cannot tell you about my clan..." She thought for a second "well, I don't care for men... unless I'm feeding on one. Their easier to hunt in that case."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:50 pm
saya smiled and stayed close to conner "then lets find us one to feed on then" she said with a wink  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:38 pm
Conner grinned wide barring fangs " lets go find ourselves a man than."

As if on cue Spook came walking down the path. His intentions were to find a girl to flirt with, Spook loved to flirt and often did it out of habit. He approached the the females with a smirk.

Conner quickly hid her fangs from sight, and smile "Why, hello handsome." she batted her eyes at him "Looking for some fun?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:50 pm
saya smiles and watches how conner works so she can get into the frei of the hunt  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 am
Spook raised a eyebrow, it wasn't often that he got hit on by two women at the same time. He went for a smooth approach "What if I am, or what if I'm just taking a little midnight stroll?" he shrugged.

Conner went up to him and placed a arm around his shoulder and pressed close to him, slightly puckering her lips as she talked in a cute manner "Aww, but were so lonely out here. Don't you think your walk can wait a little bit?" she pouted

Spook looked from one fae to the other and said "well I don't know, your little friend over there doesn't seem as eager as you."

Conner just looked over to Saya and gave her a little wink and bit her lip, hoping that Saya would take the hint to move in closer.

jericho wolf
tag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 am
saya smiles and got what she was trying to do and does the same thing wrapping her arm arouhs his shoulder aswell on his other side and spoke "shes right we could use the company" she said with a seuctive grin

(that sounds convincing right? XD  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:53 pm
Spook grinned wider and wrapped his arms around the females waists "Now thats more like it" he said with a smug expression.

Conner touched Spook's chin and made him face her. She looked into his eyes and had him trapped. She used the power of majesty, a level of presence.

Spook became completely bestowed by Conner. She could order anything from him, and he could not disobey. He was madly in love with her and scared of her all at once his emotions were wild and it was like he was a child again, once she spoke his head cleared and all he wanted to do was obey her

Conner smiled and looked at Saya and said "he is now bestowed by me, he will do whatever I tell him" She patted Spooks head, he looked confused and was scared to speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 pm
saya giggled "this is gonna be fun" she said smiling "what shall we have him do?"  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 pm
Spook looked scared. He didn't know who these two women were or what they had done to him. He felt closer to Conner than the other fae. Almost like she was his master, but for some reason that didn't bother him as much as what the other fae had just said. He nearly whimpered "W-what are you going to do with me?"

Conner pulled him close to make him more comfortable, she'd rather have him Bestowed by her than scared. Fear didn't make her feedings anymore pleasureful but the thought of having the male practically her slave did. She spoke to him in a calming voice "Oh, don't worry, it won't hurt much. You might find it exciting actually"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:34 pm
saya looked and watched conner with amazement and watched how she worked  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:44 pm
Spook stayed silent as Conner explained "You see were hungry, you look tasty. The both of us will feed off of you and in the morning this will all have just been a bad dream"

Spook's eyebrows raised in a concerned manner but he couldn't say no to her. He just nodded.

Conner tilted his neck to once side sunk her fangs into the fae's neck. He fainted as soon as her teeth touched his skin, not intentional but it made the job a lot easier for Conner, he would not remember this. She fed, looking at Saya instead of her pay, Conner's eye turned bloodshot and she released Spook, gasping from the rush of his blood flowing through her. She handed Spook's limp body to Saya and said "Don't kill him for it will anger the gods"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:56 pm
saya smiled and took his limp body and bit where conner did and started to feed slowly and smoke into conners mind "dont worry i wont kill him i may have been asleep for a long time but i still remember to keep my pray alive" she winked and fed slowly  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:40 pm
((just a FYI, vampires here can't usually communicate telepathically.))

Conner nodded and licked the blood from he lips as Saya fed, once she was done conner would need to lick the wound to close it, licking the wound would also erase Spooks memories of this night. Conner waited patiently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:45 pm
(awww sad )

saya finished and licks her lips and looked at conner and watched her and still had some blood on her lips  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 pm
Conner took Spook from Saya and laid him gently under a tree and licked the bite mark on his neck, the wound closed and Spook appeared to be asleep.

Conner face Saya with a smile "I think you missed some" She wiped the blood from Saya's lip with the finger and licked it "He was good."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff