Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Blood Coalition (Goddess looking to meet some gods!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 am
The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Sounds good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:06 pm
heart  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:14 am
I'm so sorry for the delay, the RP is finally up! ;A;

So cold, so lonely  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:04 pm
Oh my I'm losing it. xD
I don't remember if I posted this or not but I apparently didn't. Do you have to be a follower to adopt some cubs? *Noticed the future parents wanting to adopt part?*

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:40 pm
Yin-Bug
Oh my I'm losing it. xD
I don't remember if I posted this or not but I apparently didn't. Do you have to be a follower to adopt some cubs? *Noticed the future parents wanting to adopt part?*

Nope. You don't even have to be a follower to make a "deal" with her, so to speak.

It's sort of a balancing act: Gaining something means losing something else; she just works to put things in forward motion. If she gets word of potential, she might approach someone herself, especially since she's not the most keen on having to deal with kiddos.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:11 pm
Kaelyndra

Nope. You don't even have to be a follower to make a "deal" with her, so to speak.

It's sort of a balancing act: Gaining something means losing something else; she just works to put things in forward motion. If she gets word of potential, she might approach someone herself, especially since she's not the most keen on having to deal with kiddos.

Awesome! I have a pair that could use some adopted cubs. I have a plot thread for them here. They are from the Pridelands and will be going back but for now their just adventuring around a little. The idea was for some cubs to find them and like "HEY YOUR MY NEW PARENTS" but we could settle for something else. We kind of want a forced thing if at all possible. But they will be very loved and well taken care of either way. :3 I can always work this out with Mog too. <3
A "Hey I'm a goddess take these" might convince them because they might be afraid to say no or something. XD

EDIT: The male has already raised cubs (His brother died and he raised the cubs that were left behind) and even though Sarabi hasn't had much cub experience she is based off of the Lion King's Sarabi and I plan on her being very sweet and attentive.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 am
Yin-Bug
Awesome! I have a pair that could use some adopted cubs. I have a plot thread for them here. They are from the Pridelands and will be going back but for now their just adventuring around a little. The idea was for some cubs to find them and like "HEY YOUR MY NEW PARENTS" but we could settle for something else. We kind of want a forced thing if at all possible. But they will be very loved and well taken care of either way. :3 I can always work this out with Mog too. <3
A "Hey I'm a goddess take these" might convince them because they might be afraid to say no or something. XD

EDIT: The male has already raised cubs (His brother died and he raised the cubs that were left behind) and even though Sarabi hasn't had much cub experience she is based off of the Lion King's Sarabi and I plan on her being very sweet and attentive.

This sounds great! She might simply give them cubs if she felt they needed it; I'm sure she's looking for a good home for them regardless, since they are her kids, so they might get them "free of charge" so to speak.

She won't just hand them out to potentially bad parents, but if she meets them, or hears of them, she might toss them their way. Though, she would "check in" for a little while at first to make sure they weren't doing anything rash.

And, obviously, there are no cubs yet and you know how long breedings can take to get taken. So, don't feel obligated to the plot arc, either, if you find something better.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:32 am
Kaelyndra
This sounds great! She might simply give them cubs if she felt they needed it; I'm sure she's looking for a good home for them regardless, since they are her kids, so they might get them "free of charge" so to speak.

She won't just hand them out to potentially bad parents, but if she meets them, or hears of them, she might toss them their way. Though, she would "check in" for a little while at first to make sure they weren't doing anything rash.

And, obviously, there are no cubs yet and you know how long breedings can take to get taken. So, don't feel obligated to the plot arc, either, if you find something better.

Whoo! :3 Well I'll talk to Mog and see what she thinks and if she likes it we can work out how they meet and stuff. :3 And we'll also keep our plot thread up if something else comes along but I think this sounds awesome. ^.^  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:02 pm
All caught up and ready for more plooooootsss and general RP!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:24 pm
Woot! Veri is chilling in K'A with her cubs at the moment, but we need to RP the sisters together at some point...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 pm
Annchen
Woot! Veri is chilling in K'A with her cubs at the moment, but we need to RP the sisters together at some point...

We totally do!

She could always swing by and say hello, or we could do a BRP. Uuni might be curious as to what, exactly, her sister is doing in the K'A.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm
Yin-Bug
Whoo! :3 Well I'll talk to Mog and see what she thinks and if she likes it we can work out how they meet and stuff. :3 And we'll also keep our plot thread up if something else comes along but I think this sounds awesome. ^.^

Cubs are in-progress. So, if you're still interested, let me know. 8]  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm
Kaelyndra
Yin-Bug

Cubs are in-progress. So, if you're still interested, let me know. 8]

I'll check with Mog! : D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:57 am
Kaelyndra

biggrin We're all okay with being adoptive parents! Mog is okay with it, as long as you're okay with them joining the pridelands  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 am
Yin-Bug
biggrin We're all okay with being adoptive parents! Mog is okay with it, as long as you're okay with them joining the pridelands

I don't see any reason why not! I think we'll send two with your couple, and then I'll ask Silver where she'd like the other two to go. 8]  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff