Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[F] Looking for K'Z female and others. *see inside* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*sings* Do you like pancakes?
  YES I DO LIKE EM.
  No :c I hate them.
View Results

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm
Just so you know, Mohombi and Ankara are both rogue blooded. The father has two brothers, but that's it. No big blood relations there. By the way Tara...all those links are broken except the parents 'cause I moved the links and you direct linked me. P:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:27 pm
Depawsit
Goodness I wish I had someone I could throw at Pandra. Sadly my only dragon based SoA are all female xD

Is Kiros open to hybrid offers, or would you prefer someone of his own species?

*Steals Lan'tis for potential baby making in the future* >.>

ninja Who do you have?

Sorry 3nodding
(he has 4/5 crp)

XD

Lantis: eek
His mate is still ^^; in cub form.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:28 pm
Quaji
Just so you know, Mohombi and Ankara are both rogue blooded. The father has two brothers, but that's it. No big blood relations there. By the way Tara...all those links are broken except the parents 'cause I moved the links and you direct linked me. P:

oh okay.

Oops, i did save them in my photobucket, guess i forgot to transfer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:11 pm
Tara de Draiocht

ninja Who do you have?

Sorry 3nodding (he has 4/5 crp)

XD

Lantis: eek
His mate is still ^^; in cub form.

A far as dragon SoA go I have Izzy & Chusi. So if she just wants to meet other dragons ... I'M OPEN TO IT XD I know she could use the RP and both of mine could as well.

But as far as anyone who could match Pandra's look and do them justice, I don't think I have anyone. I'm currently attempting to get a male dragon SoA, he'll have a nice dark blue/ish coat with scales C: But no such luck yet :[ I do have Mezlijin & Mlinzi that are looking for flings. But I don't think either of them are going to do much for her.

As for Kiros, I wish you luck with that! Sadly I don't have a female leopard I can offer to fill that role. But he is a pretty boy C:

And Poor Lan'tis, I bet he has many an issue with that XD I'd totally shove Nema at him so that she could have his beautiful babies, but she's caught up in a long planned fling at the moment :[

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:22 pm
Depawsit
A far as dragon SoA go I have Izzy & Chusi. So if she just wants to meet other dragons ... I'M OPEN TO IT XD I know she could use the RP and both of mine could as well.

But as far as anyone who could match Pandra's look and do them justice, I don't think I have anyone. I'm currently attempting to get a male dragon SoA, he'll have a nice dark blue/ish coat with scales C: But no such luck yet :[ I do have Mezlijin & Mlinzi that are looking for flings. But I don't think either of them are going to do much for her.

As for Kiros, I wish you luck with that! Sadly I don't have a female leopard I can offer to fill that role. But he is a pretty boy C:

And Poor Lan'tis, I bet he has many an issue with that XD I'd totally shove Nema at him so that she could have his beautiful babies, but she's caught up in a long planned fling at the moment :[

Oooh, your dragon gals are so purdy!! biggrin

ninja hmmmm. I do love me some Mlinzi <33 Would you be interested in a fling? Pandra is trying to get accepted into Pridelands 3nodding so I still need to hear back from that c: After her JRP (if she gets accepted) she will have 4 CRPs biggrin

Thanks <3 I hope to find another femmie leopard soon, but im not too worried. I have a lot of leops anythings ^^;

Yeah XD; i originally wanted both in DW lines but.. it didnt happen 8D I was very lucky that Safaia picked my Starga'e for DW Lines 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Tara de Draiocht

ninja hmmmm. I do love me some Mlinzi <33 Would you be interested in a fling? Pandra is trying to get accepted into Pridelands 3nodding so I still need to hear back from that c: After her JRP (if she gets accepted) she will have 4 CRPs biggrin

Thanks <3 I hope to find another femmie leopard soon, but im not too worried. I have a lot of leops anythings ^^;

Yeah XD; i originally wanted both in DW lines but.. it didnt happen 8D I was very lucky that Safaia picked my Starga'e for DW Lines 3nodding

I am always open for Mlinzi flings! He needs to spread his bloodline xD The only trouble with Mlinzi is that he is part of the Kitwana'Antara, so any fling that was to occur would mean Pandra would have to wander into the K'A borders. Which shouldn't be too big a deal considering the PL do allow flings. Also if you need a JRP for her, you know you can always ask me! I have Maswali and Izzy available. Mlinzi currently has one RP going for him, but I can quickly bring that count up through quickie RPs and SRPs C:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:17 pm
Depawsit
Tara de Draiocht

I am always open for Mlinzi flings! He needs to spread his bloodline xD The only trouble with Mlinzi is that he is part of the Kitwana'Antara, so any fling that was to occur would mean Pandra would have to wander into the K'A borders. Which shouldn't be too big a deal considering the PL do allow flings. Also if you need a JRP for her, you know you can always ask me! I have Maswali and Izzy available. Mlinzi currently has one RP going for him, but I can quickly bring that count up through quickie RPs and SRPs C:

Really he is K'A? Oooh, I wonder if that would be a problem.. I may PM Safaia to double check @_@ if Pandra gets accepted. I dont want us both to get in trouble because of them being in different prides.

Its oka <3 I got her RP covered *going to use one of her own*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Really he is K'A? Oooh, I wonder if that would be a problem.. I may PM Safaia to double check @_@ if Pandra gets accepted. I dont want us both to get in trouble because of them being in different prides.

Yeah he's a carrier of the disease who has no symptoms aside from his sight loss.

From what I understand flings are allowed in the K'A so long as the infected lions do not leave the pride. Which means the two would have to meet on the borders or slightly inside the pride's lands. I'll PM Uta as well to double check though :]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:31 pm
Depawsit
Tara de Draiocht

Yeah he's a carrier of the disease who has no symptoms aside from his sight loss.

From what I understand flings are allowed in the K'A so long as the infected lions do not leave the pride. Which means the two would have to meet on the borders or slightly inside the pride's lands. I'll PM Uta as well to double check though :]

okeedokes! C: PM me when you get an answer~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 pm
Pandra found someone <3

Now its Diefenbakers time for something <3  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm
If you need rp, Iiro can help with that. He need rp cus he has two breeding line up and need some rp to fill it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:25 am
Znaruto
If you need rp, Iiro can help with that. He need rp cus he has two breeding line up and need some rp to fill it.

awesome! Oka, do you want to start? or would you like me too?  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 am
Tara de Draiocht
Znaruto

Could you? When It come to IIro I like to know what he dealing with before i repay |D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:39 am
Znaruto
Tara de Draiocht
Znaruto

Could you? When It come to IIro I like to know what he dealing with before i repay |D

XD! Dealing with eh? 8D alright no problem. I will start when I come back. I have to drive my grandma somewhere 3nodding I will quote you here with the link when its ready 3nodding  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 pm
Also have this male too:
User Image (though I may send... him to Ela)
aaaand
(maybe) him:
User Image  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out