Naruto
  Sasuke
  Gaara
  Neji
  Lee
  Chouji
  Temari
  Kankurou
  Post someone who isn't strong, please? (Other, do post!)
View Results

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:06 pm
I would love to beat the crap out of Sakura. It would be the highlight of my life and then I'll kick Ino's skinny butt. Next would be the fat@$$ Chouji and then Shikamaru. I'm evil right now... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:48 am
haru_raver
i would love a sparing match with either Neji or Hinata.i would lose... alot, but wehnever i lose i allways use the experience for learning how to improve, so i wount lose in the future or at least as badly sweatdrop

Asid efrom those 2 it would be kind of fun to fight Ten-Ten or Temari.me and my friends practice kendo in our spare time,so it would be nice to have a match with the 2 people in the series who are proficient hand held weapon users.
Ten-Ten: I might actually stnd a chance against her if she only used her quarter staff.quarter staffs have a fue weakness that are not that hard to take advantage of but in turn if you screw up yourself, you will hurt....alot(also might end up with a huge knot on your forehead if your not careful sweatdrop my pain and suffering courtousy of my friend Brendon stressed )but if hshe used her scroll of 100 weapons i would be dead in a heart beat.
Temari: she would prove to be a hard chalenge if she just constantly swong wing blades at me but if i got into close quarters with her. It would be a interesting fight if i got her to keep her fan closed and made her use it almost like a sword.but then againif she conected with just one hit she would probably crush me...that chick is scarry strong sweatdrop ...so after thinking about it she would probably win no mater what sweatdrop
xD
Now THAT would be an awesome filler episode.

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:49 am
Airashii_Enjuku
I would love to beat the crap out of Sakura. It would be the highlight of my life and then I'll kick Ino's skinny butt. Next would be the fat@$$ Chouji and then Shikamaru. I'm evil right now... neutral
Shikamaru and Chouji hate? heart
No one ever seems to hate them!! I wanna meet some haters. :[
I'm sick of the fangirls.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:56 am
Penguin Supporter
haru_raver
i would love a sparing match with either Neji or Hinata.i would lose... alot, but wehnever i lose i allways use the experience for learning how to improve, so i wount lose in the future or at least as badly sweatdrop

Asid efrom those 2 it would be kind of fun to fight Ten-Ten or Temari.me and my friends practice kendo in our spare time,so it would be nice to have a match with the 2 people in the series who are proficient hand held weapon users.
Ten-Ten: I might actually stnd a chance against her if she only used her quarter staff.quarter staffs have a fue weakness that are not that hard to take advantage of but in turn if you screw up yourself, you will hurt....alot(also might end up with a huge knot on your forehead if your not careful sweatdrop my pain and suffering courtousy of my friend Brendon stressed )but if she used her scroll of 100 weapons i would be dead in a heart beat.
Temari: she would prove to be a hard chalenge if she just constantly swong wind blades at me but if i got into close quarters with her. It would be a interesting fight if i got her to keep her fan closed and made her use it almost like a sword.but then again if she conected with just one hit she would probably crush me...that chick is scarry strong sweatdrop ...so after thinking about it she would probably win no mater what sweatdrop
xD

what would the episode be? me (just a random stranger) chalenging all these people at once or just one of them in particular?  

haru_raver

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm
haru_raver
Penguin Supporter
haru_raver

Ten-Ten: I might actually stnd a chance against her if she only used her quarter staff.quarter staffs have a fue weakness that are not that hard to take advantage of but in turn if you screw up yourself, you will hurt....alot(also might end up with a huge knot on your forehead if your not careful sweatdrop my pain and suffering courtousy of my friend Brendon stressed )but if she used her scroll of 100 weapons i would be dead in a heart beat.
Temari: she would prove to be a hard chalenge if she just constantly swong wind blades at me but if i got into close quarters with her. It would be a interesting fight if i got her to keep her fan closed and made her use it almost like a sword.but then again if she conected with just one hit she would probably crush me...that chick is scarry strong sweatdrop ...so after thinking about it she would probably win no mater what sweatdrop
xD

what would the episode be? me (just a random stranger) chalenging all these people at once or just one of them in particular?
Hmm... not sure. How about some how you pissed them off, them all coming after you with these strategies. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:03 pm
With NO superpowers and a weapon I can handle...? Do forks count?!?!

I cant beat down a stump, how can I deal with ninjas!? I have a guy in school who thinks he is a ninja and I cant lay a finger on him because he's far too fast for me to catch up with! and when I hit him playfully it hurts like hell!! his body figure is like Zabuza's. *cowers in a corner*
BUT if I must fight...

I would fight Shikamaru
He thinks ahead and is good at chess. Im good at chess but I usually win by chear luck, does that count for anything? Well, it'd be easy to win with a few HUGE pebbles in hand! I'll just chuck them at him everytime he tries his shadow imitation and try to step in for a good punch of fake attack and wing it as I go! Maybe run up a tree or dig a hole to throw him off. Unpredictableness-ness! He WONT like that! hhahaa! *cough cough* he's just stab me with a shurkien in the end...-_-;

Also I would like to fight Hinata! Sorry she couldnt beat Neji so HECK no Neji!
I would use my forks! I'll pull them out and wait for her to move... And when she comes too close, I'd forfeit! There all done!

Sakura is a good match against me... I'd just taunt her about Sasuke-kun and get her pissed off and then trip her and sit on her! -w- I love it! *cracks up* Im so corny...

OOOHH!! Now Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-kun would be AWSOME to fight! He doesnt seem the type to hit girls with big goo-goo eyes, sooo.... He'll just dodge! I'll just swing at him until I run out of stamina... so like 6 minutes top... XP hehe! good training though!

A fight withIruka-senei would be dynamite! 0.o; bad choice of words, no? I think I can take him on! I could land a good few punches on him! May I'll get to kick him in the groin and claim a victory... But not likely...

I'll go nappy nappy now...  

Reso Miso Soup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:13 am
Resolute Infliction
With NO superpowers and a weapon I can handle...? Do forks count?!?!

I cant beat down a stump, how can I deal with ninjas!? I have a guy in school who thinks he is a ninja and I cant lay a finger on him because he's far too fast for me to catch up with! and when I hit him playfully it hurts like hell!! his body figure is like Zabuza's. *cowers in a corner*
BUT if I must fight...

I would fight Shikamaru
He thinks ahead and is good at chess. Im good at chess but I usually win by chear luck, does that count for anything? Well, it'd be easy to win with a few HUGE pebbles in hand! I'll just chuck them at him everytime he tries his shadow imitation and try to step in for a good punch of fake attack and wing it as I go! Maybe run up a tree or dig a hole to throw him off. Unpredictableness-ness! He WONT like that! hhahaa! *cough cough* he's just stab me with a shurkien in the end...-_-;

Also I would like to fight Hinata! Sorry she couldnt beat Neji so HECK no Neji!
I would use my forks! I'll pull them out and wait for her to move... And when she comes too close, I'd forfeit! There all done!

Sakura is a good match against me... I'd just taunt her about Sasuke-kun and get her pissed off and then trip her and sit on her! -w- I love it! *cracks up* Im so corny...

OOOHH!! Now Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-kun would be AWSOME to fight! He doesnt seem the type to hit girls with big goo-goo eyes, sooo.... He'll just dodge! I'll just swing at him until I run out of stamina... so like 6 minutes top... XP hehe! good training though!

A fight withIruka-senei would be dynamite! 0.o; bad choice of words, no? I think I can take him on! I could land a good few punches on him! May I'll get to kick him in the groin and claim a victory... But not likely...

I'll go nappy nappy now...
Forks can actually be very useful. XD
You'd be surprised.

LOL!! I can SO imagine that. He thinks he's got you cornered and uses Kagemane. Then you're all. "Uhmm.. uhh... HUAHH!!!" and chuck a huge boulder. XD But you pointed something out. He NEVER has smart opponents. I wonder what would happen if he did. XD

LOL AGAIN. xD You're silly. Hinata is pretty strong compared to your average American kid, but she looks so weak because these other people are uber strong! xD

I think we'd all love to kick Sakura's a** (when she's 12. At 15, she's stupidly strong. o_o)

Lee isn't afraid to kick a girl's a**. He'll do anything to achieve his goals. DX It's Shikamaru who's the wuss. He has major sexual complexes. Like he got raped or something. D: MOVING ON. Lee is pretty innocent, but if you're threatening, his adrenaline will take over. :3

OHGOD IRUKA. <3 A ballshot would destroy him quickly. ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:14 pm
Teehee. Come to think of it, I'd have to catch Lee before I can fight him because he wouldnt fight some one with so little chakra that doest amount to the one he stores in his little toe... according to me.

I never underestimated Hinata! I admire her willingness. But Sakura...? *scratches head* I didnt get far in the series, so I never seen her kick butt thus far... except that Kozu guy, but that doesnt count because she lost... I'll take your word for it though...

Chouji would be easier to beat than Iruka! Just ste on a hot dog and smash it endlessly to oblivion and tell him that is what's gonna happen to him and he'll faint! As long as I dont insult his chubby-ness, Im safe!
^My logic  

Reso Miso Soup

Maverick Strife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:04 am
me i would fight:
Naruto:Fighting a demon would be worth it!!!^_^. I would love to fight guys who can produce loads of enemies to fight me at once. And i want to kick the crap out of him to get to sasuke.

Gaara:After seeing him vs rock lee and all that he can do... It would be tough because of the sand sheild and sand armor, but its a challenge.

Sasuke: Heck just to prove who can kick narutos but more than anything^_^.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:16 pm
Shikamaru <3
Just to see what it feels like to be trapped by his Kagemane. whee I would only have to stay like that for about 5 minutes, so no biggy. And because he doesn't like fighting girls, I could use that to my advantage cool

Chouji
I love to piss people off. So calling him fattie would be so funny! ((Not in the mean way, but just to be in his presence when he reacts)) Plus I might have a chance to beat him.

Jiraiya
Again, use my girliness to my advantage. wink Then when he's too buisey stopping his noes bleed, I could just kick him where the sun don't shine... Cause I can...

Neji
He may be able to see for 358 degrees, but you can't blow your chakra into non-existant chakra holes, now can you...? I know I'd lose, but I'd love to see the look on his face when my body doesn't react to his Gentle Fist attack.

Kiba!
I could stop Akamaru in his tracks by giving him a nice scratch behind the ears. Then ask Kiba if he can focus the chakra into his ears to make his hearing better. I can't remember if he can or not, but if he can all I'd do is crack a nuckle in his ear... if that doesn't work, then I could witsle through my two front teeth to make this insanly high pitched wistle.

In Circus

Algetram

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:42 pm
i would like to fight

LEE:
id fight lee because he'd prolly take it easy on me and give him self some extreme handicap and be all like "AHA ITS TRAINING"

NARUTO
he'd beat the crap out of me with his kage no bunshin's
but at least before i got beat to a pulp i could make fun of him a whole lot so he'd get super pissed

SHINO
i'd walk staright up to him and spray him in the face with some RAID
(or some other type of bug spray(o well u get the point))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:02 pm
Kakogawa
Shikamaru <3
Just to see what it feels like to be trapped by his Kagemane. whee I would only have to stay like that for about 5 minutes, so no biggy. And because he doesn't like fighting girls, I could use that to my advantage cool
Annoying. Seriously. I'm going to say this.
You are very annoying.

Kagemane feels like being paralized.
You aren't going to have a spontaneous ORGASM because Shikamaru's attached to the other end. rolleyes
It is UNCONFORTABLE, and he'd use it against his enemy, ESPECIALLY a fangirl.
He doesn't enjoy extra attention, if you didn't notice. surprised
He also won't fall in love with some girl randomly.
He likes Temari. It's obvious. He crushes on her.
Not to mention your fangirlism would be a complete TURN OFF.
It obvious he doesn't like the cute girls.
You're like a Sakura... neutral

The fight.
He'd likely take care of you as quickly, or more quickly, than he did with Kin, slamming her large skull into a wall.
Though it'd be more to my liking if he pushed you off a tree with a 10 foot pole, breaking your legs.
You'd be blushing, wincing, and working your way up to him.
He'd immediately notice your weakness, and wouldn't even have to fight you.
All he has to do is break your silly little heart. Problem solved.

Edit: And, you wish he'd hold you for 5 minutes. Yarly. He beats most people in less than 2.

I purposefully ignore the rest of the post.

Syndactyly

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces