Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:05 pm
Chi Sohma
for Daiyu,
I have [ Kairos ]. He is hyperactive, adventure injected and just overall reckless. Later down in life though he will be one of the kings to the elf pride. ( its Sergio's I/T ) But before that he is trying to 'find' his sister and he would love someone to partner up with him and take on his adventure? :3

Also I have Izotz,
listed as a member of the 'Nera? Did you still want him there? If so I have [ Rada ] He could meet and [ Abila ] He could meet? Also a hand full of cubs ;3. If you don't want him thar just let me know in the members updates :3.

For Morea I had [ Espoir ], for a later down the road mate? If your still interested and I can also have someone cubnap her OR she could come with Rada when she finds Morea's aunt aka Rada's mother? Since she is finally an Adol and can travel the roguelands to find her mother ;3.

Also has a unnamed yeenur. Whom would be good for a long distance relationship or a very touching one night stand. He'd try and visit but he is a devoted Robin, to a lion batman whom go off in to the world collecting stories. He is good natured, and just gentle. Very gentleman like.

I also have a very 'foolish' Yeenur that wouldn't mind flinging and leaving neither. :3

Chi I am so sorry. D: I never got a notification that you posted here. *puts on the cone of shame*

Kairos sound fun. I think the two of them could have some crazy fun adventure!

And Yes! I spaced off about Izotz, I definitely want him still in 'Nera. He can be used in the meta plot as well. 3nodding

Morea/Espoir I like this. I think having her come in with Rada would be the best, just because Morea wouldn't handle being cubnapped well. (or she wouldn't even realize she was being cubnapped.

And Yes for all the Yeenur rp >.> *cough I have an obsession with d**k Grayson's Robin*
Maybe we could have him save her from something, and her being an unwilling damsel in distress.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 pm
Alright the thread is all updated. I'll be adding more tomorrow hopefully.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:12 pm
Hey Snails I have a few soa to offer up to your guys mostly for different pride rp's.

I have Shari from the tokakinji pride. She's a druid borrower who lives in the uliacha district but she travels around to different districts from time to time so she'd be up for either of your ladies.

I also have Furiko he is in the kizingo'zaa pride. His join rp is just about finished as he's using the meta as his join rp so he would be up for rp with your cubbie.

And last but not least I have Rangi to offer for your pride lands pair. His join rp is still going but I don't think it's a problem if he has another rp going too. He's in real need of more rp.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm
Izzy Makani
Hey Snails I have a few soa to offer up to your guys mostly for different pride rp's.

I have Shari from the tokakinji pride. She's a druid borrower who lives in the uliacha district but she travels around to different districts from time to time so she'd be up for either of your ladies.

I also have Furiko he is in the kizingo'zaa pride. His join rp is just about finished as he's using the meta as his join rp so he would be up for rp with your cubbie.

And last but not least I have Rangi to offer for your pride lands pair. His join rp is still going but I don't think it's a problem if he has another rp going too. He's in real need of more rp.

4laugh Sounds good to me! For Shari I am going to lean toward using Isuara just cause I haven't rp'd her for a while and Dakarai for Rangi cause I haven't had a chance to rp him yet.

Would you like me to start two of them and you can start the other? Or do you want to do them one at a time?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:40 pm
Club Snails

4laugh Sounds good to me! For Shari I am going to lean toward using Isuara just cause I haven't rp'd her for a while and Dakarai for Rangi cause I haven't had a chance to rp him yet.

Would you like me to start two of them and you can start the other? Or do you want to do them one at a time?

I'm happy with setting them all up at once! It gives me more to work on when I'm feeling fidgety. And that sounds like a plan to me! Which two would you like to set up?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:42 pm
Izzy Makani

I'm happy with setting them all up at once! It gives me more to work on when I'm feeling fidgety. And that sounds like a plan to me! Which two would you like to set up?

I can do the Tokakinji and the Pride Land ones. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 pm
Club Snails

I can do the Tokakinji and the Pride Land ones. 3nodding

Sounds good! I'll pop up the Kizingo'zaa rp before I head off for the night. Getting late here. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:11 pm
*bumps this up cause I could use a couple new rps. >.>*  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:46 pm
Would Chamba be willing to RP with Barazahi? Raza needs a JRP for the Pridelands. Typically completely narcissistic with an ego the size of the savannah, but Raza will be a little toned-down for a short bit- her old pride's disbanded and her world sort of... crumbled into chaos a little quick for her. So she's seeking the peace of the Pridelands to rebuild a new life with stability. She could use some friends too! :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:48 pm
Light Atago
Would Chamba be willing to RP with Barazahi? Raza needs a JRP for the Pridelands. Typically completely narcissistic with an ego the size of the savannah, but Raza will be a little toned-down for a short bit- her old pride's disbanded and her world sort of... crumbled into chaos a little quick for her. So she's seeking the peace of the Pridelands to rebuild a new life with stability. She could use some friends too! :3

Chamba would be up for that! And Raza is beautiful by the way! I can see why she has a big ego XD
Would you like to start the rp or do you want me to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

radiumshine

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:14 pm
What would you say to an RP between Maudua and Akhana? You mention she's very sensitive and tends to be overly emotional. What if something has upset her and she's out in the Rogue lands where Maudua could find her and comfort her, perhaps?

If that wouldn't work then I'm sure we could think of some kind of interesting RP for ANY of your SoA that are willing to have Rogue RP. I've read through most of them and have been able to think of some kind of interesting thing that could happen for most of them.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:27 pm
Club Snails
Light Atago

Chamba would be up for that! And Raza is beautiful by the way! I can see why she has a big ego XD

XDDDD Thank you! I'd looooove it if you could start. :3
Raza: Oh, yes, thank you~ If you want, pictures with me are acceptable. Just smile nice and pretty~ ;D  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 pm
radiumshine
What would you say to an RP between Maudua and Akhana? You mention she's very sensitive and tends to be overly emotional. What if something has upset her and she's out in the Rogue lands where Maudua could find her and comfort her, perhaps?

If that wouldn't work then I'm sure we could think of some kind of interesting RP for ANY of your SoA that are willing to have Rogue RP. I've read through most of them and have been able to think of some kind of interesting thing that could happen for most of them.

I would like this very much! xd She would probably be upset because she got lost in the rogue lands to be honest. 3nodding Would you like me to set up the rp or do you want to?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:40 pm
Light Atago
Club Snails
Light Atago

XDDDD Thank you! I'd looooove it if you could start. :3
Raza: Oh, yes, thank you~ If you want, pictures with me are acceptable. Just smile nice and pretty~ ;D

Alright! I'll get it up in just a moment.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

radiumshine

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:45 pm
Club Snails
I would like this very much! xd She would probably be upset because she got lost in the rogue lands to be honest. 3nodding Would you like me to set up the rp or do you want to?

I'd be awfully grateful if you could set it up.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff