Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Getting to know you. ; ) (soxs and lil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:15 pm
Spook moves Taipa's hand off his shoulder, he was till pissed off. "I don't know." he said. For the first time since he met Taipa, he didn't have a smile on his face, just a dark look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:22 pm
~Taipa changes her expression and sits down. She has never felt this way before. She feels, she feels, wrong?~ Why did I do that?, she thinks. I am so sorry. ~She said this outloud trying to push the feeling away.~ Follow me?

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:36 pm
Spook nods but remains quiet and folds his arms again. He fallows Taipa

sorry, spook might be moody for a bit XD unless something happens that cheers him up  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:47 pm
It's all good. now you know i will try to turn it around!

~Taipa walks into an alley and sits down on a ratted ol' chair.~ Have a seat? ~She motions to a less ruined chair.~ You know, this guy I'm with, he's nothing like you. He's my friends brother, but me and him don't relate to eachother. ~She looks up at Spook with innocent eyes.~ You know what I mean?

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

Out for now where Cherry spots Spook and another girl. Shacking her head she wonders over to see what is going on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:56 pm
Oh noooooo..... XD

Spook takes the seat and nods "Your telling me..." Just than Spook sees Cherry walking towards them. He lets out a sigh and mumbles to himself "This is gonna be trouble..." He shakes his head and lets it fall downwards, he sits there and waits to see what happens.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 pm
~Taipa jumps up and pretends to walk away.~ Good luck Spook. ~She slips behind a dumpster.~

There that should chear spook up!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 pm
LOL. couldn't help myself it is open after all.

"Well Hello there Spooky baby how are you? And who i heck is she?" Cherry asked with little more then a sideways glance at the batgirl behind the trash can .  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:09 pm
Spook rubbed his eyes tiredly with one paw then let it fall to the arm of the chair. He regained composure, crossed one leg over the other and looked up at Cherry. He spoke in a smooth voice "Cherry, sweetheart, I wasn't expecting to see you today." He glanced down the alley and looked at the dumpster "Don't worry about her, she is just a friend..." He thought to himself, 'man today just isn't my day is it?' He looked back up at cherry "I can assure you Cher', nothing happened."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm
~A friend?! Fine. If he wants to play that game! She steps out from behind the dumster and plays dumb.~ Oh, Cherry? Huh, wait who are you? ~SHe points at her and walks towards them and sits back in the chair, somewhat leaning towards Spook.~

Well? This should be fun!  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 pm
Cherry leans down to Spook, their faces no more then an inch apart. She was ways a sucker for a man who could keep his cool; that being said she was no fool. "Spook baby what you do with your trash is your business." she says with a cold icy smile just loud enough for the female to hear. Cherry gives Spook a soft kiss on the check and stands tall again, laughing as she straightens.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 pm
Spooks face hardened with her cold kiss. His gaze focuses on Cherry. A low growl forms in his throat. "You lady's need to calm down..." he said still staring into Cherry's eyes  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:29 pm
Spook, I- I think I should leave. ~Taipa looks down at her feet and slowly walks away turning at the corner of the alley.But, she wasn't going to give Cherry too much satisfaction so she flies up to the rooftop, planning her attack.~

Jordahn! I though we were sisters lol!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm
"Yes well Its all fine here with me. Right Batgirl?" Cherry said with humor. She only been with Spook for a short time and new that man wondered to other fae for a night of fun. Heck she thought to herself I probable am a night of fun. "Plus she looks sweet enough." She said more to her self then anyone else, but that wasn't saying anything to nice either. Sweet was Cherry's way of an insult, not that they would know that.  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:40 pm
Spook watched Taipa as she walked away, once she was around the corner he looked back at cherry with rage in his eyes. "Why did you have to do that, was it in spite of me?!" he stood suddenly "Could you not bare to see me even talking to another women?!" He let all that rage swell up inside him. His voice raised "I TOLD YOU NOTHING HAPPENED!"  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff