Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:34 pm
The Sexual Pancake
Meister_Solstice
I want a furysona but i dont exactly know how to make one or understand what it is for x.x

Just imagine, doodle, write a description..Get inspired by others, by what you like..

It doesn't haveto have a purpose, people use it to represent themselves, roleplay, get and make art about them.

Dunno..

i guess ill write a description im aweful at drawing x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:58 pm
Meister_Solstice
The Sexual Pancake
Meister_Solstice
I want a furysona but i dont exactly know how to make one or understand what it is for x.x

Just imagine, doodle, write a description..Get inspired by others, by what you like..

It doesn't haveto have a purpose, people use it to represent themselves, roleplay, get and make art about them.

Dunno..

i guess ill write a description im aweful at drawing x.x

That's all I ended up doing
and posting it up on a diff site
Not perfect, but it works

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:14 pm
Fursona: Mishu
Baisically Mishu is a polar bear uke. He's not fat or chubby, but he's not really skinny either (wide set but no gut) he's seen as bigger and people are scared of him usually. But he's actually really shy and such.

I have more furry characters but that's the one I relate to most.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:13 pm
Oh, I also have three other 'sonas.

Fjola, the crippled horse: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8561992/

Esi, the giraffe, a young man with a fondness for perfume (and he can lick the back of his own head, ladies:
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/9100918/

Kieli, the black white-tailed deer, who is either the reincarnation of a figure from Huichol mythology or else a complete nutcase:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9101022/  

Thorn apple

Puppercrust

Trash Pup

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:00 am
My Fursona and Me... Well I was sick of the generic furry blueprint and felt like creating something a bit refreshing and unique to my palette. Plus im rather the crab-a**. ;D (Though I do love dressing up/playing as kitten/wolfeh. Guilty pleasures~)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:48 pm
((guess who finally got around to typing up what her fur looks like sweatdrop ))

arrow Ears are 4 inches from base to tip and last inch-ish is black

arrow Electric blue eyes
arrow Markings under right eye is white

arrow More foxlike muzzle
arrow Black nose

arrow Fur is a marble of black and dark brown
arrow Short fur is soft but slightly course

arrow Headfur looks like hasn’t been brushed in a few days but not matter/clumped/dirty or too tangled
arrow Small section of ‘bangs’ is white
arrow When freshly brushed ‘hair’ reaches shoulders
arrow ‘hair’ is more black than brown

arrow Ridge of bone under fur on shoulders cause the fur there to stick out in longer tuffs

arrow Pads on back paws are rougher than those on front
arrow Black socks on all but right paw
arrow Socks reach ‘knee’ on back lags and ‘wrist’ on front

arrow Tail is black tipped and long enough to brush the ground

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Professor Tamarisk

Eloquent Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:35 pm
I'm something of a minority in that I don't really feel any special connection to my 'sona, he's just what I imagine I'd be like (or would want to be like) in a world where anthros existed. Descriptions, and comparisons, follow.

Species:
Snake (well, Naga). I've always liked reptiles, and snakes are my favorite reptile. Even owned a snake once, before I had to sell it (no pets allowed at college). I also feel cold-blooded sometimes, in that I dislike the cold, and I sometimes have trouble parsing complicated emotion.

Description:
Dark scales, due to my penchant for dark clothing. Broad, flat head, cobra hood, and long, muscular tail, as I myself am very tall and wiry (and yes, it's hard to find hats large enough to fit).

I did write up a whole backstory, too, but that's not exactly the point of this thread, eh?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:49 am
It took me years to finally make a fursona that suited me. I used to be a wolf for as long as I can remember, having steadily moved into the furry fandom as a child from loving werewolves. From werewolves on, I used to draw other 'were' animals until I discovered there was more art like that, but it was called 'anthro', I hadn't known about furries at the time.

I was a wolf because they had been my favorite animal my entire life. My friends even thought I was similar to one with my hearing and weird sense of smell. But I never felt extremely close with my fursona, it didn't really look like me and I could never settle on what type of fur I wanted.

Until a couple years ago, my boyfriend mentioned I reminded him more of a rabbit due to my chest, the way I act, and the squeaky sounds I make when I hiccup. The first draft of my fursona after that was a purple bunny with dark purple tips and yellow/pink ears.

Then one day when my laptop was in the shop getting fixes, I pulled out my color pencils and decided to redesign my fursona to look more like me. I chose browns that I loved since my natural hair is brown, and I've always adored cream colors and leopard spots so I added those as well. And finally, my favorite colors are pink, purple, and blue so I incorporated those into her design. I also gave her a large purple nose, fangs, claws, and a bigger tail, giving her wolf attributes because both rabbits and wolves suit me. Now she looks just like me and IS me, just as a bunny/wolf type version o w o

BunnyBonez

Dapper Lunatic

The_best_indifference

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:08 pm
I've always liked cats and I've always been told I'm like one. I had no idea of the furry community until about a year or two ago and when I finally came into it, I loved it. Thus my fursona ^__^

A domestic mix (black cat/lioness) with green eyes. Lazy and laid back, but always reliable and hardworking. She's sweet, seductive, and always tried to be friendly. She's kind of like myself in a way, just with bigger breasts -///-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:29 pm
It was based on a few things.

My personality, and my fascination for pandas. Plus all my girlfriends mentioned I was like a bear to begin with so it pieced itself together. heart  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:41 pm
mine was a dragon, because i tend to respect others mostly, as well as being kind and helpfull to my friends, and accepting of differences....but try to protect my friends when needed  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:45 pm
jesse_aikens19
mine was a dragon, because i tend to respect others mostly, as well as being kind and helpfull to my friends, and accepting of differences....but try to protect my friends when needed

Most dragons a greedy though, and very territorial, the latter would probably be interpreted as kind protective, helpful and accepting if focused in the right path, which seems to be the case, I wonder about your greedy side, perhaps you like attention or having too many friends hmmm interesting =)  

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:50 pm
Light Von Adler
jesse_aikens19

Most dragons a greedy though, and very territorial, the latter would probably be interpreted as kind protective, helpful and accepting if focused in the right path, which seems to be the case, I wonder about your greedy side, perhaps you like attention or having too many friends hmmm interesting =)
i do like friends...but im not greedy.... ive even given my gold to some friends, mainly 2 that need the gold for there dream avi  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:53 pm
jesse_aikens19
i do like friends...but im not greedy.... ive even given my gold to some friends, mainly 2 that need the gold for there dream avi

It could just be instictively and in a territorial manner they are YOUR friends, thus you didn't lost anything by giving them golds, aiding YOUR own in other words. Then again, I just said, most as in a research; however, it is not a rule, more like a guideline that one can or not follow, like your case.
Was just trying to find a relationship with you being a dragon because of reasons that werent linked strictfully speaking.  

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:57 pm
Light Von Adler

It could just be instictively and in a territorial manner they are YOUR friends, thus you didn't lost anything by giving them golds, aiding YOUR own in other words. Then again, I just said, most as in a research; however, it is not a rule, more like a guideline that one can or not follow, like your case.
Was just trying to find a relationship with you being a dragon because of reasons that werent linked strictfully speaking.
oh......sorry  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces