Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:52 pm
Kyria gave a whine of disappointment a cute pout on her lips. "Oh all right Mr Grumpy Face." She teased. "I shall call you Shade. But you must not call my Kyria outside of here. They'll get me if you do." She nibbled her lip. "Just call me 'E' okay? I'll answer to that. I jsut don't want to be hauled away on the back of a horse and made to dance for any one." She scowled at the floor. "No doubt they got my twin doing that right now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 pm
Kendall turned and looked at Kyria with a raised eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "Dancing? And you have . . . a twin?" he asked, not really understanding what she had just said.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:40 pm
Kytia blushed and bit her lip. "Nothing, it's nothing. Forget I said anything okay? The less you know the better." She turned away. "Just don't call me by my name outside of here. It would be better for both of us I assure you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 pm
Kendall frowned. "Believe me. I know how to keep a secret." he said dryly. "But if you don't want to talk about it, I won't press you." he said, knowing he had his own secrets. The problem was he wanted someone to find out his secret, because, heaven knew, he was having no luck getting rid of the spell by himself.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:09 pm
"It's not that I don't want to tell you." Kyria replied. "It's that I don't know who else is down here who might want to turn me over for a pretty penny. Just know, if either side captures me, it could change the outcome of the war." She bit her lip. "Tyrion has my twin. If he get's me too. . . It could spell the end for Karica."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:28 pm
Kendall frowned. "Don't worry. I don't the end of Karica. I will protect you. From the authorities of both Karica and Permandra. I've been searching for a way to end this stupid war. So far, I've not been able to make much progress, but the missing prince of Karica was not stolen by Permandra as the king believes." he said, continuing through the catacombs. "I will try to help your twin, if I can." he said, feeling sorry for Kyria.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:39 pm
"Thank you." She replied with a tiny smile following him. "Maybe once we get my sister, if we get her, we can find some way to stop the war." She suggested. "I'm sure my sister must be terrified, I don't remember much of her." But she knew that look he was giving her. Pity. She hated it but wouldn't say anything, he was being kind. Pity was just something that sometimes came along with it. She had to learn to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 pm
Kendall nodded. "That would be most appreciated." he said softly. He wanted the war to end. He led her to his little living space. There were a few scattered throughout the catacombs, but considering their massive construction, he needed more than one.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 pm
Kyria smiled and looked around. She couldn't explain it but she could feel the music in the cave. She wanted to write it down and have someone play it so she could dance. Her eyes took in the whole cave. "It's beautiful, full of music."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 pm
Kendall smiled a little. "I'm glad you find joy in it." he said softly before putting the torch in the holder after lighting the other torch in the room. He then sat down on his bed and sighed, holding his head in his hands, as he wanted to take off the hood, but he couldn't risk being recognized. He looked over at Kyria. "We'll rest for now and move at night. There's less chance of being spotted and if we are, I'm your bodyguard taking you to your aunt's dwelling." he said, coming up with a cover story.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:21 pm
Kyria gave a small shrug. She could have come up with a few better cover stories but that one would have to do. She moved somewhere she could sleep comfortably. She wasn't stupid. The wheels of thought were rolling and clicking in her mind. Something didn't make sense. Not just the fact that she was being hunted. But this person. Something was fishy about this person. Aside from his strange allure he seemed sad. "Why not brother and sister visiting our aunt?" She asked. "A blind brother guided by his devoted sister to visit their aunt?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 pm
Kendall nodded. "That could work just as well." he said, before looking up at Kyria. "Except, why would we be travelling at night? That is the time when bandits travel. Unless we really do plan on hiring a bodyguard, it would seem odd that the blind bother would only be going with his sister, devoted though she may be." he said before chuckling. "Besides, we look nothing alike. I doubt people will believe we're related." he added in as a bit of a joke.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 pm
Kyria sighed. "Yes that is true. Very, very true. It would be weird if I didn't have a bodyguard. I see your story is more logical than mine." She sat on the ground and smiled up at him. "I can't wait to see how things go sneaking wise."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 am
Kendall chuckled. "I've had more than my fair share of sneaking. I know how to get around." he said, and then smirked. "And I know what stories tend to work more often than not." he said, recalling the times he just sat on the side of the road and watched people go by. "Anyways, get some sleep. You'll need it. We might not get the chance to rest very often in the future."

Arisa woke from her spot on the floor. For a second, she thought that her imprisonment was just a bad dream, but seeing her surroundings, she knew that it was the horrible, horrible truth. She broke out into fresh sobs again. The wrong piece, and her freedom had been stripped away.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:11 am
Kyria nodded. "I'll take your wise advice and sleep now." She grinned. She settled in her spot and went to sleep.

Tyrion moved silently through the hallways. His plan was a success! Yet his father gave him absolutely no credit. No thanks, nothing. NOTHING!!!! Every single time he did something that benefited the country his father got the credit. He was never even considered. Of course, being the youngest brother often had that effect. And now he had a girl locked up in a cage. That wasn't him!

He blinked. Somehow he was at her cell. She was crying. He took out his handkerchief and put it through the bars knowing it landed on her lap. "Here," He said in a soft tone. "Don't cry."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff