Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ TENT } Medea's Resting Quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:08 pm
She had gone to help a friend and had ended up nearly failing in her task. She had gotten better at somethings, others not so much. Still, she hadn't 'died' more or less. Mengyao was back. Lifen, Shaheen and Kiwi were all well, (at least she thought so). Lan consoled herself, she wasn't a failure, just... weaker. She was prone to mishaps and such. Not always of her own making either. Just... things that hindered her.

Arms folded in her sleeves she made her way through the reserve, pausing only to see if her makini was following her again, (thankfully, it wasn't). Making her way to the tent of the high priestess, Lan took a deep breath. She was ready, she could do this. Stepping inside, she had to take a moment to stare at the minis all around.

"Priestess Medea?"

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 am
Medea turned to speak to the student when the Conquest clansman also entered the tent. She nodded to the second visitor. "A little patience will go a long way, young noblewoman of Conquest. I will have a moment with my prior guest." A nod was given in Shine's direction. "Aymet, a familiar name; if we have not met in this path than we have indeed in another. He is right to speak we are always in need of assistance, but only to those devoted and willing. Are you willing, young child, to cast aside your current path for another fate more uncertain? While you may prove to be of great value to us, you must also choose this path yourself and yourself alone."

She let the student digest these words before she gave a brief nod at Lan." I assume those who have veered from their path have returne safely?"

istoleyurvamps

nothing yet
IM DOING BOTH LIKE A PRO

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:00 am
A small bow of her head, Lan waited as Medea spoke to the student, who seemed far out of place in the more or less bloodthirsty horsemen reserve. They needed those who could fight and if this ghoul could not do so-

Lan would not dwell on it. The fate of a student didn't matter to her, she was above them. She was here for her own reasons, and they would be dealt with in time. The reminder about the adventure that was 'Mengyao and his emperor fantasies' almost had her wincing. She didn't like that little trip and how indeed, the most prideful horseman had somehow magically become an emperor. None of which would ever happen in reality, thank goodness. He was far too lazy to try and usurp Invictus. That would have meant fighting a getting dirty.

Mengyao wouldn't have the drive to that, meaning Lan would never have to be under his thumb.

Small blessings.

"They have returned to my knowledge. I haven't had the chance to speak with the others however." Lan remained otherwise quiet.
Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 pm
Medea simply nodded as if she had known the answer all along. She patiently gave the student some more time to gather their thoughs - the idea of Initiation, to fight and be granted a new purpose, was always a difficult one for those young and unsteady at heart. She instead, focused her attention for now to the other horsewoman. "What troubles you at this time, and clouds your path then, young noble of Conquest?"

istoleyurvamps

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:24 am
The question was difficult to voice on its own, added in with Lan's own anxieties, it just made the answer that much harder to articulate. For a moment she searched for the words, and then slowly tried to explain. "My abilities off the battlefield." There was more, at it was forced out.

"I do not feel I have proven myself, and though I make gains in my attempts to better my abilities... I question if they are adequate."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:59 pm
"Perhaps your greatest doubt is in yourself, nothing more, nothing less." Medea however, remained neutral, if not the slightest bit amused. "While the path of the warrior is the most favoured route, it is not the only one to tread. These abilities you speak of, do you simply seek for answers?"

istoleyurvamps

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 pm
Lan looked down, finding the hem of her dress a bit more interesting than normal. "Perhaps." She said. It was likely she just lacked confidence but then, she was conquest, she was a horseman. She hardly had any lack of pride or arrogance. She was assured when the went to complete tasks but...

In her own mind she questioned. "Answers. Advice. Assistance." She sighed lightly. "I am not sure if there is even and answer."
Zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:40 am
Then you are lost." A gentle nod, as encouraging as possible. "I will perhaps then ask you an easier question. What is it you fear losing or un-becoming that would pull you into such insecurity?"

istoleyurvamps

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:00 am
Her shoulders fell slightly at the 'you are lost' bit. It wasn't a pleasant feeling to be told such, or to acknowledge that it was true.

"I do not know if I am worthy of my position." She whispered. "I was born to my rank, yet very little was expected of me. Now I do not know if I even deserve to be that which I am." She picked at her sleeve. "I wonder if I am fit to hold the position I have with my lack of skill."

zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 am
"The path of Conquest, in its original glory, is not unknown to me," Medea nodded, "Though times have changed, our paths have merged, distorted, adapted, and transformed into who we are now. In the least, you need not worry about who you were, before, but instead, what you seek to become from your own tangled path. It may seem unclear, but with time, and experience, nothing can not be shaped or moulded to our becoming."

Medea absent-mindedly stared into the pyre. "Being born into a role is difficult, but this path is neither determined nor expected. If your helplessless is created by, as you say, your lack of skill, then you must find it again. Your power, center point, and your path."

At last, the Head Priestess fully paused, contemplating. "Do you wish a task, child, to assist you in your path forwards?"

istoleyurvamps

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:18 am
It certainly felt that it was expected of her. The truth however was the truth, whatever 'path' she had been one was cast to the wind. Now she was simply wandering rather aimlessly. Told you were to do one thing, then loosing everything.

Looking to pyre as Medea had, Lan wondered. briefly, if she just was not suited to be skilled. The thought was sickening in it's own way. She did not wish to be that.

Asked if she wanted a task it was an easy enough question to answer. "Yes. A task that might help me find a path would be... more than helpful."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 am
"There is many that may change you," Medea swept her arms forwards, and as she did, the pyre obediently curled into a gate, "Though do not worry, for we venture only in the world of Trance to find truths and purpose. Now, step forward, and see for yourself, a world without your purpose."

The gate awaited.

istoleyurvamps

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:34 pm
Many that migh- okay. Lan wasn't sure how she felt about that, but, change wasn't always bad.At the gate formed, the young noble was trying hard not to worry but then, she worried too mach as is.

Stepping forward, she was ready.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:19 am
The other side, if it could even be called that, looked exactly the same as if Lan had entered the portal and simply exited the same direction. The pyre, Medea, everything looked the same, except for one small difference. The Head Priestess seemed to give off a strange coloured aura, a deep crimson. It felt almost foreboding, the edges twisting a bit, feeding into the pyre.

Medea smiled slightly at Lan. "It is the same and yet different. This is a world without your purpose, or really a world without your presence. You are not in another reality no, this is very clearly our world. I have simply given you the blessing of walking without being seen, so you can witness for yourself, clearly, how much of a footprint you have in your life. The effect grants you a bit of my power, the ability to see Fear and Distortion as it visibly is. There is nothing to hide between you and everyone else, may your discovery find you peace. When you are ready to return I will be here, waiting as always."

OOC
Lan is invisible! She cannot be seen and heard, but she can now peep into conversations.

- In conversations (rps) she is peeping in, she can use her aura/ Fear to give horsemen SUGGESTIONS. The only suggestion she can give is her name, which she simply does by going near parties of horsemen. Those familiar with Lan will think of her; if not also talk a bit about her so she can see invisibly what they do think of her!

Please also: do get the rpers permission before doing this!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out