Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:29 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"Damn it. Always disappearing." Catherine said standing up. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Thats so annoying!" She turned back to the man at the counter. "Thanks for the food. It was great." She said as she walk out of the shop. She went straight to the tube that he had pointed out. "I had already made my choice when you left, stupid." She said to herself as she got into the tube. "Now what the hell am I supposed to do to get to the shopping sector?" she asked as she looked around the tube.
"Shopping sector." A computer animated voice repeated. Soon after she was whisked away and transported to the shopping sector.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"You will get use to it. We all did at somepoint." The cook yelled as Catherine was moved to the shop. "Before you get to mad at my jumping like i have been i will tell you why." Kiro said appearing right next to her as the platfor settled to the ground. Up untill now i have only jumped by myself and only once every week. I am just trying to get use to jumping more and if i jump as much as needed to do that there is no telling how it will effect you. Iam actualy surprised you did not get sick and pass out from the dubble jump i did with you." Kiro added as he held out a pen much like his.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:30 pm
Neko Queen Nala

Catherine crossed her arms as she stared down at the pen kiro was holding. She looked back up at kiro and cocked her head. "To be honest, I almost did pass out. But I've always been quick to recover. One of my best traits." She said switching her head to the other side. "And you don't have to jump every second when your with me. You might like to know, I hate being alone. I have abandonment issues. Word of warning. Now, why do you hold out this pen to me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum

a smirk passed kiros face when Catherine spoke about his jumping. "Fair enough from now o0n i will take you any time i jump.Kiro said as he took his pen out to show they where the same. "It is called a M.U.P. I made you one just in case." Kiro said holding it out for her. "Normaly a jumper would have to learn how to make one and make it themsleves however someplaces that have the information on how to make one hate jumpers and would try to kill us both. Which reminds me There are three rules that you must not break. First is never to tell anyone who you realy are. Most people will think your lieing or are crazy in eathere case it will cause alot of trouble. Second is try not to get attached to anyone you meet." Kiro added.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:04 pm
Neko Queen Nala

She eyed the pen suspiciously but took it without a word. She turned it in her hand. "Fair enough." She said looking up at him, here eyes wide with mischief. Her lips curled into a crooked grin as she stuffed the pen into her pocket. "But you told me who you were." She said with a laugh. "Just don't fall in love with me, Kiro. You'd be breaking two of your own rules." She said, her grin pulling back to expose perfectly straight teeth as she smiled as wide as she could. She let out a few short laughs, finding her words amusing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:18 am
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"That is true and now both of us are paying the proce for me breaking that rule. You had to leave everyone behind and i am now responseable for you." Kiro said not finding any humor in Catherines words. just as he finshed talking a person came up beside them. "Keroberos i need to speak with you alone." The man said handing kiro a peice of paper before walking away. "Looks like you might have your first adventure sooner then i thought." Kiro said as he opened it and looked at the note.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:42 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"Never a dull moment with you eh? And don't worry about me, Kiro." She said as she leaned against the wall beside her. She eyed the note suspiciously as Kiro read it. "My life before may have been getting good, but its better to leave it good then leave it bad. If that makes any sense at all. Anyway.." She nodded her head towards the note. "What is that anyway? What's up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:49 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
" It makes as much sense as anything else i have heard from humans. As for this it is a request to be seen. I get them from time to time but this person is normaly not one to even wanna talk to me." Kiro said as he started to walk. "If she want to see me it must be realy bad. Keep your eyes and ears opened at all times."  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:04 am
Neko Queen Nala

"Didn't the guy say to come alone?" Catherine asked as she followed Kiro. She would be doing a lot of following from then on out, which made her a little worried about her future. Following this guy... it's bound to get interesting. she thought, as she looked around them. She could vaguely see a few people following them. "I don't think they like you being with other people." She said nonchalantly motioning with her head to the men who were following.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:13 am
"Yes she did however, That is because when she speaks to me well you will see." Kiro said before they arrived at a building. The dome roof and gaurds showed that who ever was inside was of high rank. "Keroberos Where you not told no people!" One of the gaurds said. "She is now part of my life so.." Kiro said calmly before a voice came over a intercom. "Let both of them in!" The girls voice snaped. The men opened the gate and waved kiro and Catherine in. "She is mad now..." Kiro said thinking out loud as they walked towards the masion size house.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:04 pm
Catherine smirked at guard as she passed, causing them so glare at her. She couldn't help but chuckle. This is fun. She thought as she followed kiro. When she looked up at the house, her mouth dropped. "Not only is she mad, but she's loaded. Where do you meet these people?" She looked at him. "Are they Yazuka?" she asked, with a slight grin. She looked back at the house. "This is getting interesting." She commenting, her rebellious younger days beginning to show themselves again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:32 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"I wish they would be easyer to talk to." Kiro said as they entered the place. "I heard that dad! You know The least you can do is drop in once every ten years or so and say hello." A girl said as she walked out of a hall way. "You know it is hard to keep track of time for a full blooded jumper Kana." Kiro said as he waved for Catherine to stand next to him. "So the rumors are true. You girl want is your name!"  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:38 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"My name is not of consequence to the likes of you, little girl." Catherine said, with a smirk. She looked at Kiro. "A father eh?" She asked looking at Kiro's daughter, whom he called Kana. "Kana, is it?" She asked, tilting her head. She looked back at Kiro. "You know, Kiro, you should really teach her some manners." She looked back at Kana. "Word of advise. Don't be so rude when you meet someone new. First impressions are everything."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:42 am
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"Bad idea."Kiro said barely blocking kanas punch that was aimed at Catherine. "Kana how many times have i told you not to use your fist before your mouth to and Catherine remember not everything is as it seems. Yes Kana is my daughter but she was not born like you where she was made 7000 years from this day in a time and place where everyone is at war. To her how she acts is more for her survival then disrespect." Kiro said as kana pulled her arm out from kiros and jumped back. "Or did you forget Catherine she did tell me to come alone." Kiro added wondering if she would be able to understand.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers