Just figures
  nothing
  Loads of stuff.
View Results

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 am
LOL cool man! I heard something about this a couple months ago and kind of just breezed past it. Now I want one too!

I originaly wanted to make that old Kivatbat avatar I had look like this but the albino bat had no IAM pose like I thought it did, so I was stuck with the 2nd.

Here is something else you might like. If you seen it already just ignore it.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/fox_zero/20100503/1272814611  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 am
I'm not excited about the Kivala item, but.... that figure of Wataru.....looks glorious.  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:39 pm
I'm not a big fan of Kiva (story wise) but I do like all his gear and of course the bat's a lot. I'll get it since I think it will look great in one of my displays. For me it's one of those things that I would rather not to pass up.

Those RAH dolls like Wataru are amazing looking in person, pictures never do them justice. I hope someday they finaly make an Inui T, since they have made so many other un-henshined characters.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:24 am
I just love Kiva all around, for the story and the Bat/vampire theams. But what I love the most is the concept design for kiva and his gear. Kivala I just want because I plan on buying all the Kivats, and sagarc. But an Otoya unhenshined figure would be awesome >.< specially if it comes with kivat the 2nd and the Ixa system xd  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 pm
Agito Geist
I just love Kiva all around, for the story and the Bat/vampire theams. But what I love the most is the concept design for kiva and his gear. Kivala I just want because I plan on buying all the Kivats, and sagarc. But an Otoya unhenshined figure would be awesome >.< specially if it comes with kivat the 2nd and the Ixa system xd
and a violin.
I am a huge fan of Kiva. just.... not Kivala (Who isn't really from the Kiva world all things considered)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:55 pm
usually I'm not a huge fan of the SIC designs. occasionally the design really gets me and and feel compelled to get it.

this, is one of those.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6Iw3VQDzdoA/UIDwLCt3IGI/AAAAAAAATec/57x1SZW-VMQ/s1600/66107_427502343971955_1942057458_n.jpg  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:16 pm
I found Medicoms site for the RAH line. I didn't cacth the Kenzaki they slipped past me. Oh well still no Inui but theres others worth a look.

http://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/prod/3/1/1/

I never liked SIC, they remind me to much of Spawn figures. I have the Faiz Accel and some of the Takumi-Damashii's, The premium purple Hibiki and some other assorted pieces but overall I'm little more than a casual observer now days with that series. Not overly impressed with any of it. It has to be a character I really like, ya know?

As to the Kivala, Fair enough. Is still buying one though.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 pm
Katsumi Daido
Agito Geist
and a violin.
I am a huge fan of Kiva. just.... not Kivala (Who isn't really from the Kiva world all things considered)

True Kivala never appeared in Kiva, but she has been said to have come from the world of AR Kiva. also while not on film, in the SIC Hero Saga, Kivala appears and grants Megumi the ability to become Kamen Rider Kivala in order to fight against the Rook's Sabat with the other riders.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:54 am
That's true I suppose. I dunno, I'm not a huge fan of her is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 pm
I just wish they made her full sized like kivat 3rd  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:36 am
Isn't she full sized to the series though?
Or did you mean Full sized as in like in the series they made her sized like Kivatte? Because, I think I could get behind that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 pm
yeah I mean have her at the same size as Kivatte, that way she can actually bite and attach to a belt mrgreen  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 am
Yeah, I'd probably buy her then.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:44 pm
Shoulda mentioned this already.
but, SH Figuarts is making a few other things as well.
Gavan, Sharivan, and Shaider (I may have mixed up Sharivan and Shaider's images)
Cyclone (Ichigo and Nihgo's bike)
Rideshooter (all the ryuki riders bikes)
Blue Spader (Blade's bike)
Denbird (Den-o's bike)
Zero Horn (zeronos' bike)

Kamen Rider Blade, Ryuga, Riderman, Stronger, X, Tackle, Apollo Geist, Super-1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 pm
The Tackle is cool. The Ryuga didn't make it into your pic post so I thought I would post a link for anyone who wants to see it. It reminds me of the R&M EX Ryuga If anyone remembers the R&M series.

This one owns it.

http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000078073/  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas