Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
Your a what now? Never heard of your kind. (Myrna x Sahar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:48 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

As Sahar danced, she happened to noticed Myrna was sighing a lot. "Why so glum?" The jackal said before she attempt to climb onto a rock near her new friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 pm
CaliWolfe

"The adolescents. They are going to go have their drum quests. I may get close one day though." She replies. Myrna always wanted to be able to have her own and huffed.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:57 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

"A drum quest... What's that?" Sahar asked. She still felt like a child asking all these questions. No it wasn't just that fact that she was asking questions it was the way she asked them too. 'But, it's good to childish sometimes.' Sahar thought to herself. 'Right?'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 pm
CaliWolfe

"Only mom can tell us about the drum quest." She replied and watched them all gone.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:26 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Sahar looked at Myrna for a few moments when she said that only her mom could speak about this: 'drum quest' "Say..." She got down off the rock and stretched. "Do you like tag?" She asked. The last little cub she played with, all they did was play tag! Sahar wondered if Myrna liked to play tag. If so, it just might cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:31 pm
CaliWolfe

"Sure! Last time i played tag was with Panya, and she always won!" She said giggling as she hopped off the rock. Yes, she never could win tag to her sister Panya.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:40 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

"Let's see if you'll win against me!~" Sahar said playfully. She wasn't sure how fast a pup could run, so she'd start off by going easy on Myrna. If Myrna was fast, then she wouldn't hesitate when fleeing. Sahar then tapped the pup on her paw. "Your it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:13 pm
CaliWolfe

Getting tagged, she just saw the jackal stand there. putting a paw on the jackal, she smiled and ran into the bushes. "Your it!" She called out and began to dig an underground maze and in a clearing, made many holes that could make Sahar lost. Digging a new tunnel to the spot they were at, she waited.  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:55 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

When Myrna came back from digging her collection of tunnels and holes, Sahar had climbed onto a rock above the pup and sprang ontop of her. "Tag~!" She shouted as she ran into the middle of the clearing. Then she waited for the next move to be made.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:57 pm
CaliWolfe

Gasping from surprise of the tag, yep, she knew this is going to be hard. Sighing, she closed her eyes. She knew she had to channel the visions she got in her sleep to work now even if she iss asleep. Tensing up, the wind pick up and she stood up, frozen for she had gotten the scent of Sahar. Smiling, she jumped and started to dig. Going with all her might, all she had to do was get under her new friend and pop a paw under her. It was a perfectly brilliant plan!

....A few hours...

Tunneling out, she saw she was on the shoreline of Lake Victoria and groaned. Plopping on the ground, she should have taken that turn in one of her other dug tunnels but she just had to take the other way and ended up at Lake Victoria.
"Ugh! How did i end up at Lake Victoria?! I should have taken that turn! Oh, how am i going to find her now... Well, while i am here, i best clean my fur." She said, fussing at herself. Swimming into the water, she surfaced and climbed on a slippery rock in the water. Shaking herself real carefully, she got all of the mud, dirt, sand, and grit off her fur and was clean. Trying to get off, she slipped in and poked her head out but looked down, seeing something shiny. Gasping for breath deeply, she dived in and swam a little close to see what it was.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:41 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Myrna had been gone for a while now. Sahar had paitently sat and waited for about, ten mintues now? She should have suspected something was wrong the first five mintues of waiting. "Mynra?" Sahar called out, just incase she was still nearby. But alas no reply came. Sahar stood and wandered over to where she last saw the pup, and instead saw a hole. No it was bigger than a hole, so perhapes a den? The Jackal sniffed around and found Myrna's scent led into the den. So in Sahar went. It was as she entered and started travelling foward that she relized it was a tunnel and not a den. How long was it? "Myrna?!" Sahar shouted, soon listening to her voice echo.

...A few hours later...

Sahar poked her head out of the exit Myrna had made. She sneezed and found dust fly off her snout. Looking around she noticed that she was now at a lake of some sort. It was surrounded by light-yellowish dirt. Or at least Sahar thought it was dirt, being a resident of the plains she had never encountered sand before. But this new dirt type would have to wait, Sahar's main prioty was to find Myrna. She'd feel terrible if something had happen to her. "Myrna? Myrna?" She called. "Oh, where did she go?" Sahar padded along across the beach calling Myrna's name as she went.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 pm
CaliWolfe

Just a little more, just a little more, just a little more! Finally with what she got she grabbed it and surfaced to see Sahar looking for her and got to shore. Putting down the trinket, she sees its a pearl in a clam shell and giggled. Closing the shell with the pearl inside, she gave it to her friend as a gift.

"Sorry i scared ya! I saw this shiny trinket and had to get it for ya as a gift." She said but got a weird feeling. Was she finally becoming a juvenile? Shaking her head, she smiled brightly, hoping Sahar will like it.

((Sorry for the late reply. Also, got her juve uncert today! Now her changes can kick in )  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 am
Tilly_Milly_wolf

"You didn't have to do that." Sahar said happily as she accepted the gift. She opened it back up and stared in awe at the pearl inside. "Wow..." She smiled at Myrna. She then noticed that Myrna was... Slightly taller? No that was impossible, Sahar and her had been playing together all day; she couldn't possibly grow that fast... Could she?

(No worries. As you can tell I'm a little late with replies myself)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:52 pm
CaliWolfe

Myrna smiled as she shook her fur. She looks at herself a bit bigger than before but shrugs it off and smiles at Sahar.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 am
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Sahar closed the clam and picked it up in her mouth. Maybe she'd find something to use as string and wear it as a necklace. It'd be easier than carrying it around all day. "Myna." She said in attempts of saying Myrna. Then she set the clam down, it was much to difficult to talk while holding it. "What's this stuff?" She padded the sand. She felt kind of silly asking what it was, but couldn't help it. She wanted to know.  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff