Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Cap's Corner (Plots and More) Updated 10/4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  <3
View Results

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 am
The Captain Britain

I'll start with this one: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23224549 (Hanja + Hanja)

Let's see what happens if Hanja meets Viverri. But I think I'd rather start these RPs one at the time, because I have quite a few active ones at the moment smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 am
The Captain Britain

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!
User Image
For Inia. Sahar's typically a friendly person to be around, but is easily intimidated by anyone larger than her. That's mostly because her brain is filled with false rumors about cheetahs and lions. Around other larger species she a little cautious just to be safe. It might be fun to see her and Inia become friends, or if Inia ends up helping her and then they become friends?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 am
CaliWolfe
The Captain Britain

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!
User Image
For Inia. Sahar's typically a friendly person to be around, but is easily intimidated by anyone larger than her. That's mostly because her brain is filled with false rumors about cheetahs and lions. Around other larger species she a little cautious just to be safe. It might be fun to see her and Inia become friends, or if Inia ends up helping her and then they become friends?

That sounds wonderful!
I'm just about to head out, but I will get something set up when I get home. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:13 pm
CaliWolfe

Link for you: A Late Brunch  

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:27 am
CaliWolfe

Annchen

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tags for all of you!

TanuKyle

It's Cuddlin' time! (Inia x Metuo)
^ I started the one with Metuo. Can you start the other one?

I AM SO SORRY. I am NEVER this late tagging. I just got settled into my first year at college and orientation was all day, every day. Now that I'm all settled in I have plenty of time to tag and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:26 am
The Captain Britain

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!
User Image

Neirin is a sweetheart and is friendly with pretty much anyone he comes across. He has been living in the rogue lands and is currently looking for the Pridelands to eventually join up with them. I would love to rp him with Inia to see what would happen.

Once her fling plot is done, maybe he could even be considered for her mate, depending on what happens in rp?  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:43 pm
LexThetaSigma
The Captain Britain

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!
User Image

Neirin is a sweetheart and is friendly with pretty much anyone he comes across. He has been living in the rogue lands and is currently looking for the Pridelands to eventually join up with them. I would love to rp him with Inia to see what would happen.

Once her fling plot is done, maybe he could even be considered for her mate, depending on what happens in rp?

OMG. He his adorable. It looks like he has freckles. xD
Yeah sure though. Let's have them meet up and see what happens. I'll set it after her time with Levyathan chronogically, so she will be a little bit shaken up. Then they can travel to the PL and we'll see about mates depending on personality. Would you want to start something or should I?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:08 pm
The Captain Britain
LexThetaSigma
The Captain Britain

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!
User Image

OMG. He his adorable. It looks like he has freckles. xD
Yeah sure though. Let's have them meet up and see what happens. I'll set it after her time with Levyathan chronogically, so she will be a little bit shaken up. Then they can travel to the PL and we'll see about mates depending on personality. Would you want to start something or should I?

Thanks ^.^ When I got him, I didn't notice the freckles until someone pointed them out to me and then I aw-ed. That sounds fine , maybe she'd be a little skittish of him at first? If you wouldn't mind, that would be great.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:16 pm
LexThetaSigma

Thanks ^.^ When I got him, I didn't notice the freckles until someone pointed them out to me and then I aw-ed. That sounds fine , maybe she'd be a little skittish of him at first? If you wouldn't mind, that would be great.

Probably, yeah. Normally she's very friendly and touchy-feely, but the plot Buffy and I have lined up will probably hurt her quite a but. It would take a while for her to trust Neirin to get intimate with him. But if he's willing to do the work, I think they might make a cute couple based on personality.

I can't start it right now though, cause I'm about to head out. But I will get something set up by tomorrow.

Is Neirin the first of his gen? Does he have family?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:40 pm
The Captain Britain
LexThetaSigma

Probably, yeah. Normally she's very friendly and touchy-feely, but the plot Buffy and I have lined up will probably hurt her quite a but. It would take a while for her to trust Neirin to get intimate with him. But if he's willing to do the work, I think they might make a cute couple based on personality.

I can't start it right now though, cause I'm about to head out. But I will get something set up by tomorrow.

Is Neirin the first of his gen? Does he have family?

That sounds good to me. He would just, like you said, have to put forth a lot of work. He could start off as a traveling companion or protector for her and slowly build up to a relationship, if you'd be interested in something like that?

That's fine; and yes Neirin is the first of his gen, he doesn't have any family.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:13 pm
LexThetaSigma

That sounds good to me. He would just, like you said, have to put forth a lot of work. He could start off as a traveling companion or protector for her and slowly build up to a relationship, if you'd be interested in something like that?

That's fine; and yes Neirin is the first of his gen, he doesn't have any family.

CaliWolfe

That sounds excellent. Let's see how it develops.
As for meeting, I noticed because I totally didn't stalk Neirin that Neirin also has an RP with Sahar. If you would be interested, Cali, maybe Inia and Sahar could run across Neirin in their travels and she can introduce them?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:40 am
Levyathan, the b*****d. >[

-pats poor Inia-  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:35 pm
That sounds like a good idea to me, if Cali is up for it. It could also be a point for Neirin's side to have a friend of her's introduce them. Especially if she trusts Sahar. Don't worry, I may have done the same to Inia XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:50 pm
The Captain Britain
LexThetaSigma

Let's do that! It'd be interesting, Sahar might finally feel comfortable around lions after that too. 3nodding  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:39 pm
CaliWolfe

LexThetaSigma

Let's do that! It'd be interesting, Sahar might finally feel comfortable around lions after that too. 3nodding

Sweet Sauce! Either of you guys got AIM for more extensive plottings?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff